Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Beacon In The Nightstorm

The Resolve
“Must’ve been a tough path for you. Sorry to hear about Grandmaster Sorel. Her records are in the Silver Library, all portraying her as a pacifist in times of war. But I always found her approach to be an inspiration & it also helped me take in the teaching of Grandmaster Tiland Kortun better”, Salazar sighed. He quickly checked his remote communicator if he had any updates from the Council. With no current preoccupations, he again diverted his attention towards the hilt, seeing it getting beaten into a magnificent shape.

He was calculating in his mind all the technical details of wielding his new weapon when he corrected himself. It wasn’t a weapon, he told himself. It was a tool that showed his resolve in The Force. It showed where he stood as seeing him igniting his lightsaber; it gave a sense of peace or a sense of fear in a person’s mind, depending on who it is. He had to make sure he doesn’t use it very often but be ready for a conflict at all times. He saw as Krass etched every groove into the new hilt & turned it into a better companion of his.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Salazar Niminen Salazar Niminen

That was an interesting admission... most seemed to want to forget Sorel existed like the Dragonflame... but Krass mentally shrugged at dealing with them. She worked a forge and made equipment for any jedi... they just had to come and she moved the hilt to waters to cool it as it glowed with heat but then it was cooled the the white light dulled a little to a yellow glow. She held it up and in one hand for a moment checking more of it. "NOw lets make sure it is goppod." She moved it and handed it over. "Adjust it, right now the hilt is malleable for contouring it to your grip... once you have it how you want I will start working on the initial components."

The Grip
Salazar closed his eyes as he held the hilt. He kept his grip light & he let The Force make the contours for him as he moved it around as if doing a routine velocity. He opened his eyes to see the contours made.

“There, it’s done.”, he handed the hilt back to Krass.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

He had the grip ready for her and when she got it back the next part of it... specifically the grip as it was formed to his hand but she grooved sections for the activation stud. The connective parts that would thread through it as she brought the saber up and held out a hand manifesting with the dreamscape the insulation and one of the power cells from her table. "Now we made this, a tri-chambered powercell that uses three important components. Quintessence energy drawing from the universe itself which is chambered through sleg to absorb the heat generated increasing the power of it and then charged through a kyber crystal chamber which further increases it. When focusing it through the right lens the cutting power of the saber becomes exponentially stronger against every material."

The Focus
Salazar started rubbing his hand on his chin & thought for a minute. “So which lens do you think would be appropriate in this case?”

Naturally, a pontite lens when used produced a cooling effect on both the skin & temper of the wielder. And the beam gem lens produced a highly focused blade. Though his temptations lured him towards the more power producing Dragite Lens & Ossus Dueling lens, he controlled himself & decided himself.

“I was thinking of choosing a pontite lens? What do you think it’s effect will be in this case?”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

"Pontite has a good calming effect but I would recommend a Mestare crystal lens as it allows a blade to bypass cortosis effects." She was working it and the lens of the blade was an important part but there was a lot more that was going to go into it. "There is other pieces for it, we have been experimenting with lens for the saber created better and more refined version. The casing is also better able to stand the strain of having disruptor mirrors along the interior fo the saber." Krass was checking out more though as she held it and set the other components within it. THe housing for the crystals. "The crystals you want to put in will need to be important as well to you."

The Formulation
Salazar thought for a minute very deeply. He always took his lightsaber more of a tool to guide him in his path & less of a weapon. But he knew that when time came, it helped defend himself from all the darkness the Galaxy offered. He then spoke up his formulation, “My original setup had an Adegan lens over a pontite lens on each side, both setup powered by a single Solari crystal. Can you then replace the Adegan lenses with 2 Mestare lenses? There should be enough room.”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

"Changing the lenses is easy enough, there is a whole lot that can be done and for the most part I have experimented in doing it all. THe power cell will be important and adjustment for the power setting. Depending on how you want to activate it as well either with your grip or through the force as a sort of redundant function. Trap grips for security with a biometric design allowing only you to touch it and hold it." She held a hand up as the wall shifted to screens and she was showing more displays for the saber... manifestations of creatures and training bots came when she sent it back assembled. "Test it out and lets see where it can be tweaked to make it more fitted and personal."

The Selection
Salazar chuckle at so many options. But he had to make something so that he can find his place in the force. “Keep it simple. Though the trap grip will be really helpful, I don’t want something that draws too much attention at the Concord. You know how they frown upon on those with too gaudy possessions. One other thing can be done. I was thinking, whenever one activates his/her lightsaber, they do it to be ready for a certain action. Their body is in a heightened state. Can you find any such mechanism in your inventory which only activates the lightsaber only if I am at peace?”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

Her eyebrow raised... "Don't like too gawdy when some claim kingship and other titles." She said it and it was more of disbelief in some cases when the jedi master was going over what he wanted for it and... "There is we could do a force focused activation switch within the hilt that will only activate when you are channeling the lightside of the force." She tapped her chin in thought but they would be able to augment and improve upon it as needed.. she knew a number of different things that would better be able to be used in the materials. Krass moved and went back to her seat holding out her hands to start tinkering with the metal and pieces of the saber to try and really develop the newest switch.

The Curiosity

Salazar took a sigh and suddenly asked the Quartermaster, “Why do you keep the forge hidden? If everyone knew about it then this place would’ve been crowded by now, owing to the fact that there are so many Lightsiders in the Galaxy right now.” Thinking he may have crossed a line, he added, “You may choose to ignore that question if you think it is too personal. I am just being curious as to why so much secrecy for something so important in such a secluded and beautiful part of the Galaxy.”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

She had a look on her face of a frown mixerd with interest the question wasn't that personal but there was really she wondered no good way to answer it. "I wouldn't call it hidden but the best way to ensure quality is to be in places remote like this... a bulk of the jedi in the orders stick to only a handful of worlds they can name... they rarely go searching for the mysteries and the jedi in the silver concord don't nurture the explorers, the investigators or wayfinders." She remained there though while tinkering. "Say you are a jedi quartermaster in charge fo the tech division most will stare at you blankly... mention that you have been to the Yavin academy and everyone is a jedi historian." Krass said it though when she was looking at it and then she looked at him.

The Black Sheep
Salazar chuckled a bit, thinking of his own situation in this and humbly replied, “Then you would find me sort of a black sheep ma’am. I travelled from Cathar to Kashyyyk at the age of 16 all on my own without ever leaving my planet before that. I had to go through one hell of ordeals for the order to officially accept me for who I was. So even when sometimes the order doesn’t want to, I explore out on my own with minor excuses. But, I do understand you. It is good to know that someone somewhere represents the light side individually without any organization’s help.”

“Anyways, how long before the lightsaber will be ready. And you haven’t said anything about the payment. How much do I have to pay you? Obviously as I said earlier, I have another project that I needed help with if your hands aren’t full. Don’t worry about the payment ma’am.”
, Salazar waited for the Quartermaster to give him a quotation.

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

That got some of her interest as she spoke. "They used to be a lot more accepting." She said it low but stayed there for a moment. "THe saber is done and as to your other project and payment... there is a few things we can do to set it up. The armor is what can be made. "She motioned to the diagram that had been compiling and being worked on as the computer she worked with set the dimensions and scale needed. "As to payment, I don't use credits or have much need of them. THe tech division has been making leaps and bounds possible in terms of self sustainability in our ships and equipment. Even the temple on Ahch-To and the Jadeite there function and are able to survive for the next thousand years without a need of relying on others." She said it with a shrug but really payment for thiongs was better as materials or somethign exotic that one found. She wasn't going to worry too much about it.

The New Companion
Salazar nodded his head while eagerly listening to the Quartermaster & then shrugged and said, “I wouldn’t blame them exactly. I was the eldest in the prelim classes by minimum of 10 years & we Cathar people are very much known for our primal instinct. And the time they gave me helped me to study & catch up on everything going on in the Galaxy without being out for missions while I am not fully ready.”

He finally rubbed his hands & said with a smile, “Well then, let’s give my new friend a try shall we?”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

Krass looked at him and nodded while there droids that could come out and be set up. "We have advanced training droids that have been developed. taught by weapon and blade masterslike Master Wraith and Misarr." The second one being a mixture weapon and battlemaster she had developed equipment for and had fashioned thessia as the ultimate in terms of saber capabilities... switching from shoto to pike with the telescoptic hilt... advanced cutting power to make beskar butter, it lens to change from a solid blade to a whip and then even broad and sickle designed blades. The laast part had been making it interconnecting with duel crystal assemblies that had been fashioned to house different crystals. "How do you want to test it out?"

The Debate
Salazar picked up the new lightsaber. It felt extremely light, & rather pleasantly cold to the touch. He could hear a certain distinct whispering hum from the lightsaber, “Can you hear that humming sound?” The Quartermaster shook her head. He understood his connection to the Solari Crystal allowed him to listen to the close bond between the Crystal & Solarite Metal.

He closed his eyes. Took a deep breath & released the same. Feeling his presence in The Force, being at peace, he activated his lightsaber. It was like hope itself was burning bright in him. The blade was stable. He kept quiet for a while. Felt the sound of the blades. He then broke the silence as he watched the Quartermaster watching him curiously.

He deactivated his new lightsaber, looked at it & said, “The best way to bond with a friend is to have a debate. An effort to bring both of us on the same page. Do you have a training room? I would love to practice with my newfound friend on some tough targets.”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

"I do." She looked at him and used the interface to deactivate the bangmangi transitioning them back to real space as she spoke. "THe jenoshi we developed is the best in training facilities." She started walking and going from the forge to the hallway as it was lined with different equipment they had been working on across the tech division. The heavier doors at the end opening up into a smaller room but she waited for a moment and Salazar to enter before closing the doors. "We developed it using the bubble of the lost and monolith in the rift... the further you go out the more intense the heat, gravity and conditions become." The room shifted, walls opening to reveal vastness of swirling blue and white but it was solid and one could walk on it as Krass did and looked around. "It is a dimensional training room, in here time moves faster then outside and we can adjust it.... what could feel like years in here can be merely a day outside.. a good way to train and bond."

The Day
Salazar was overwhelmed in spirit to see such a marvelous training facility. He nodded his head as he looked around & kept listening to the Quartermaster’s words. He tightened his robes & sat down in meditative position.

He looked at the Quartermaster & said,
“Then you can probably bring me back once 2 days have passed. Close the door behind me please. To truly test myself, I need to pressure myself so much that I can fight the dark side. 48 standard hours. From your end. That’s all I need. I need to be scarce of all that is positive to seek them & solidify my position in the Light Side of The Force.”

He waited until she closed the door. When it was almost closed, he said the final words to her, “And oh! Don’t stop the flow of the targets. Please don’t hold back when u set the amount of enemies I will get here.”

Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge

She listened and the plan seemed... alright a little crazy sure but thens he had spent time in here and she knew many others... like Sarianna who was an accomplished battlemaster and weaponsmaster in the jedi... if there was anyone who trained in heavy gravity for long periods of time it was her and she still had gotten the quartermaster to develop gravity braces she could use to increase the weight that was on her for most things. She exited the chamber and set the controls to open up in two days their time... Thjere was more then enough food and the means to produce it as he hadn't said to adjust the setting which was at their experimentation levels. Dilating time so that a day in the ship would equate to a thirty six hours in the chamber... thankfully self repairing and constructing for training purposes. She was uncertain about how he would feel but she returned to her chambers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom