Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Be Our Guest! (No, really.)

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
73aa2a85408214033c394f4a2371bb758d9b114b.gifv
When Ryssa acknowledged they'd come to an agreement, Adhira turned her attention away momentarily to make the simple golden deep magenta under robes look more fitting of a state dinner. "Reflect," she commanded at one of the windows that shimmered a cascade of pixels before reconfiguring into a reflective mirror. Around her neck, Adhira adjusted a dark amethyst choker adorned by mother-of-pearl enclosed in a gold-like substance. All the while she was listening carefully to what the Mogul had to say about Raona Cadera Raona Cadera with a smirk on her dark purple lips.​
'Vice-Chancellor Chandra? Sounds more like a tongue twister,' she mused as she reached behind her and pulled up cascading rose gold and magenta fabric that have previously blended as the trail of her wrap. Adhira artfully pulled it up to her should where she pinned it with the symbol of her planet and the alliance, before tossing her hair one more time to ensure she was presentable. "My dear Ryssa, if I may call you that, I was all but forced to accept this office," she mused, turning to face Ryssa as they headed to the stairs, "I shudder to think how heavy the Speaker's Staff would weigh on me."
"Besides, I've grown quite fond of Vice-Chancellor Starseeker... what she occasionally lacks in diplomacy she certainly makes up for in fairness. And good company." Adhira motioned for Ryssa to go first and followed her back into the dining room where there was a brief pause for everyone to notice they'd reappeared.​
"I hope we didn't keep anyone waiting so long, Ms. Yvarro here was just telling me the most touching story about a Balmorran refugee family forced from their home during the Sith occupation," the Senator guided them both back to the head of the table as she captivated the entire audience with her pièce de ré·sis·tance. The Balmorrans in attendance groaned their sympathies, but Adhira merely offered Ryssa a small, understanding smile. "Well, since Ms. Yvarro is doing something so generous for our planet, I have decided to pass that generosity on... I will personally fund the return of the Pavanos Family to Balmorra and we will see her full land rights restored. Right, Governor?"
The Governor's head nodded vigorously, though clearly had no idea what she was talking about. Adhira motioned for everyone to be seated, offering a wink to both Raona Cadera Raona Cadera and Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar denoting mission accomplished. The Balmorran Senator turned back to her new partner and lowered her voice slightly. "Oh, haha, forgive me, Ryssa, there was just one minor detail our Commerce Minister raised with me before we left Coruscant, an utterly forgettable detail but you know how the bureaucrats can be...according to Alliance law, no profit made ON Alliance territory can be directly used to benefit entities with whom we are officially at war. Namely... The Sith Empire. I trust that won't be an issue?"

Ryssa Yvarro l Raona Cadera Raona Cadera l Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom