Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be my testing guinea pig and get Photoreflective material free!

So need to do a 10 to 15 post thread to get this baby at mass production.

Photoreactive Spidersilk Elaxtex

Typically, I can go crazy and spam this out in an hour, but that is no fun for me. So i decided to see who would like to get the material as a giveaway for testing it out on the field?? Or you can come in and buy whatever else you want from Browncoat, but mainly it is a give away for this.

To give you a highlight:

+ Very resistant to Blasters and Vibroblades - Much like Shellspider Silk, it retains its ability to deflect blasters and vibroblades.
+ Stretchy and pliable - Using known memory technology already found in the galaxy and flex armor methods, the elaxtex and shell spider silk hybrid can stretch and expand and also revert to its original size. This is only for a limited time, as gross expansion and regular wear will require a replacement.
+ Camouflage - This weave contain photoreactive fibers to allow a material that bends light waves around the subject and removes visual, infrared (night vision), and thermal signatures.

Weaknesses:

- Kinetic damage: If worn alone, this material offers little protection against kinetic damage, broken bones, or contusions.
- Gross stretching: Consistent extreme gross stretching may wane the fabrics pliable abilities, making it redundant for use and requiring the purchase of a replacement.

So you can use it stand alone, over armor, or use it as cammo netting or make a see through kitchen apron for the Mrs... up to you!

Helping me out in the thread nets you enough fabric for whatever armor you want to use it with :)

I rather get the first three people, but if you want to end up buying things from browncoat while you are there, have at it!

[member="Saffron"], I have actually been wanting to grab some gear from you anyways.

Since you are offering, I would be more than willing to help. Considering this character is all about fighting, I am sure he can give the material a good field test.

@DV8-420 @Cronus Uturn [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] @Atheus @Taeli Raaf [member="Matsu Ike"]

Thanks everyone!

I don't mind making it a public, come on over and try this material in an expo type thread then since there is more interest.

For anyone wanting any contracts with ATC, Browncoat, PharmaTech, BlasTech, MaraTibx, or Haven Shipyards, you can do it there or vice versa.

Thank you all for the interest! I'll post this up in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom