Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BATTLEFRONT!

Darren Onyx

D
They finally came to their heads and said "Let's remake the most popular and most demanded Star Wars game ever."

All I wanna see is all the maps from the previous two games (Star Wars Battlefront and Battlefront 2). So space and land. Plus Cloud City. And maybe bring all the major Good and Evil Hero characters. I'd also love to see the one thing where you go from land into space battle. So much is possible now.

Darren Onyx

D
Battlefront will not disappointment. Even if it sucks it will still kick ass. Why? Because it's Star Wars.

John Harrison

J
Dark Onyx said:
Battlefront will not disappointment. Even if it sucks it will still kick ass. Why? Because it's Star Wars.
*Cough* Clone Wars *Cough* Gungans *Cough*

Darren Onyx

D
I liked it. I don't care what people say, I love Star Wars. I even love the prequel trilogy, with the exception of Phantom, that shit was bad.

Darren Onyx

D
I love Clones and Revenge because it showed Anakin and his downfall. I really think that Phantom was really a filler. Although I do love Qui Gon. He was legit. #legit

Darren Onyx

D
Well I'm not saying its horrible. I love to sit and watch it. But it is my least favorite of the trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom