Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BATTLEFRONT!

Ludo Dorian

L
Loved playing these games. I'm definitely looking forward to this.

I hope they fix the space battles though. As good as BF2 was, the space battles were the only downfall, being pretty poorly done.

Ludo Dorian

L
The ship controls felt really clunky to me, plus I couldn't figure out for the life of me what I was supposed to do.

I mastered upside down flying/bombing

That being said I've been playing the Battlefront series since I was in third grade. Hell I played it with a broken wrist (cast)

And being eight years since the last one came out, I'm absolutely stoked to play the next installment. Being eighteen sure makes me feel old, I still remember when KOTOR was the hip new thing.

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
Davin Jusik said:

That being said I've been playing the Battlefront series since I was in third grade. Hell I played it with a broken wrist (cast)

And being eight years since the last one came out, I'm absolutely stoked to play the next installment. Being eighteen sure makes me feel old, I still remember when KOTOR was the hip new thing.
I'm 20 and I don't feel old

John Harrison

J
Vincenzo Palminteri said:
And Vincenzo wouldn't care either way :3
I'd send you on a mission to Nar Shaddaa. To find an honest person. You wouldn't be coming back.

Davin Jusik said:

Wait until you're my age. On this day in 1993 Jurassic Park came out in theaters 20 years ago. I was in third grade and went to go see that, had all the cool little T-Rex toys. Now that makes me feel old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom