Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle with Fringe

As the title says soon we'll be fighting Fringe. @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] has more of the details and more info will be posted soon, but suffice to say next week two threads will be started. The two planets being contested are Riflor and Valhalla located in the 'neutral zone'. Well, not much of a neutral zone ever since the Fringers set up shop on the doorstep to Fondor.

So if you're interested please sign up. On one planet we'll be defending, on the other attacking.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I'll probably skip this one, talked to Siobh about it, I'm kinda drained with finals and all :p I might just finish up the threads I am in and disappear for a while to rest

If a skirmish or invasion or dominion or anything happens, I'll do my best to help. I was gone for to long, and missed a bunch. Now that I'm back, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help keep OP afloat.
You can count on me.
I'll tell my heart to stop spazing until we sort everything out.

We're going to be invaded from 4 sides.

Fondor
Kiffex
Maramere
Karideph

Any fleeters are needed at Fondor as that will be a fleet battle.
Kiffex is a major priority to defend, so all our land people need to be there.
The other two we will allocate resources to if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom