Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle with Fringe

@[member="Nyos Val"], @[member="Miles Varden"]

Karideph is low priority and on the other end of the Protectorate. Frankly we would be best advised to give it up. In the worst case we might have to give up Maramere as well, much as I'd prefer to hold it since it falling means the road to Naboo is open, hence allocating personnel as needed (CIS wants to destroy OP, Moross Crusade just wants Karideph), but sacrifices must be made.

But Kiffex is a dagger pointed at Thyferra and Fondor. It should be our priority. Moreover, we need at least five people to oppose an invasion otherwise a planet goes to the enemy by default (and you can only be in one invasion thread). We are stretched thin at it is and have serious manpower shortages, stretching us even further will be counterproductive.

I agree. The rules for the fleeting have been relaxed somewhat, but the Kiffex one is a standard invasion. Therefore we must bring everyone there who is active.

@[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="Nyos Val"] I like your initiative, but I need to centralise our resources for this one I fear.

Fortunately, @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], the rule about being in only one Invasion has been altered. So if people have alts or secondary attention to spare for Maramere you can go there then. Otherwise, I want all main alts and writers to focus mainly on Kiffex…and if necessary Fondor if the enemy makes a land invasion.

Excellent. Thank you all. We’ll give them such a mauling they’ll have nightmares for years!

In other news, after some discussions it seems as though the defending faction, if attacked by more than one enemy at a time, can be in multiple invasions if they wish. The rules only apply to allies and attacking factions.

Therefore, I’d like everyone to be at Kiffex to start with. Depending how that and Fondor goes, I may need some people to transfer priority to Fondor, but not to start with.

Round up anyone else you can get on Skype or elsewhere. OP is not going to give in to this blatant aggression! We need allies, friends, comrades and especially old members of the Protectorate and Pyre.

If you want us to stay a major faction…this is your chance to show the galaxy we are worthy.

For the Protectorate!
We got this guys!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JD-A1Ld9P5M[/media]
Audiomachine and Two Steps from Hell are two really good music groups to listen to writing. They always get me in a great mood, and just have this awesome effect on people :D I suggest listening to them.

Like Noah said, long live the Pyre! They will not extinguish our fire, we will win this! :D

It's also very useful for getting essays and the like done. Sort of puts you in that adventure/save the world mood. Some of my favorites are on Two Steps from Hell's album Skyworld. A lot of songs might sound familiar, as they do work for movies and trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom