Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backpacking across the galaxy

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
Woo! My character is up and I put up my first solo thread yesterday. Now I'm looking to take Tyl on her next step. The goal is to eventually have her work her way towards the Galactic Republic and Jedi Order, but at the moment, she is acclimating herself to her new surroundings (having transferred her from another board and galaxy).

So, Tyl's making her way by civilian transport across the Gamor Run and then to the Trax Tube before reaching Republic space. Some possible worlds she might visit along the way: Daalang, Nixor, Randon (not on Chaos' map but SW canon), and Deneba.

While the plan is to join the Jedi Order, I'd like a couple of threads where, ICly, Tyl is still independent, still undecided on what her future holds. She's not "job hunting" per se, but she is exploring and learning. So I'm definitely open to ideas from any other characters that might find themselves in her neck of the woods. If there are folks out there who'd be interested in a run in with Tyl, I'd love to hear it! Happy to do private, invite only, or open depending on the place and the plot. But, at this point, this is all story/character driven.

I can tell you right now though: what I'm not interested in: duels, fights, combat.

But I wanted to throw teh force lightning at a power of over 9000 at you! ;)

In all seriousness, I was actually planning on doing a similar thread with this character on his journey to the Order. But I think we could weave what backstory I have on Travot to work this out rather nicely, if you're interested.

Travot was a padawan to a rogue jedi knight who liked to explore the fringes of the galaxy on a tramp freighter. When he passed away during one such exploration, Travot took the man's freighter and headed coreward to join the Jedi Order on Ossus.

That's all that I have established on that part of Travot's story. I think that it wouldn't be too hard for Travot to encounter [member="Tyl Ro"] and have them team up on their journey to Republic space. Travot can provide a lift, and Tyl could maybe instruct him a bit further in the jedi arts, even if it's just basic meditations and the like, while they travel to the Republic.

[member="Tyl Ro"] [member="Travot Ravenna"]

Maybe you two could pick me up as an adorable pocket companion? I've not yet been able to do anything with this little brownie.

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
[member="Travot Ravenna"]

That could work. Though you've already started with the Order a bit. Still, Chaos seems to relish in slight bits of odd time travel, so I'm not opposed. It would certainly be a good way for two relatively new characters to approach the Order. Any preference on a planet? Deneba is the most logical of choices, as it is a historical site for Jedi, but anywhere along either space lane would work.

[member="Taz"]

I am honestly not sure! I remember encountering Patetites while watching Clone Wars and wondering what the heck was going on. I'm not entirely sure that Tyl has much empathy for sheer cuteness, though she certainly sympathizes with feeling small in a large universe.

[member="Ceska Starshield"]
I did read up a bit on this new branch of Jedi sprouting up. And Ruusan is certainly on the way to the Order proper. Tyl is much less "gung-ho" (as described by [member="Corvus Raaf"] ;) ) than I think is the general idea for the White Flame, but it would certainly be an interesting group for Tyl to consider. Is Ruusan where the Order will be based for long? Or will they be traveling from there?

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
[member="Travot Ravenna"]

Great! I'll see about starting up a thread sometime today.

[member="Ceska Starshield"]

*read through White Flame OOC/IC threads* We'll definitely see! I try not to get into too many threads all at once and Tyl might not blend well with an origin story. She doesn't necessarily have any relation to what's going on aside from her own meandering. But I certainly won't count it out.

[member="Tyl Ro"]

>.> I bet five minutes in Taz's company will change her mind :p

Anyway, if you're still interested in these two meeting, I can put up a thread on Monday.

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
[member="Kian Karr"]

It will most certainly happen at some point! I've been reading through some of the Jedi Order's stuff to get ready recently and I've been enjoying your writing! Feel free to crash a thread before we manage our way to the Order. If not, we will certainly cross paths once Tyl gets there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom