Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back To Basics (Keldabe)

Scooting into the booth she thought for a second on what he said.
Clones, she had heard of them but never had met any until now. They were just like regular people in her mind. They were nice to her and honestly that is what mattered. She didn't much care one way or the other that they were clones. It was just a cool fun fact in her honest opinion. "Cool, which one of you is older or is one of you not older?" She didn't want to say anything that could possibly offended her new found friends.

"Are there more of you or are you the only two left?" Mando clones was quite new, they could possibly make up their whole clans. She had a lot of questions but
it would be rude to ask. This wasn't twenty questions.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

The momentary eye contact with @[member="Anija Ordo"] was...odd. Calico wasn't exactly a master at social interaction; not with mongre-- average people, he remembered. They were regular people, Mandos, mongrels were the idiots ding civilian work. He simply stared for a moment, feeling very out of place, and came up with a wide, unsure smile. Then the woman's gaze went down to her food, so he must have either done something right, or come off as a di'kut. Didn't matter much now.

"Ga'ika, no." He grumbled to himself: hands completely full with trays of food and drinks. It was enough for five people, perfect for a party of three! Calico shifted around the assortment of tables, still stuck on his social blunder as he plopped down at the correct table. "Epar di'kut." He grumbled to Galaar, scooping up a bite of Ujj cake in his mouth.

He waved his fork around as he spoke, one elbow resting on the table surface. "I'm older. His boss, since day one." Calico let a small smile slip as he socked Galaar in the shoulder with his armored fist. "There's a few thousand boys like us running around. They're all new. Ga'ika and I are very old, Ad'ika, so is our clan."

@[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Kage moves his way into the bar. He shakes his head a bit towards @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. "Hey. Don't forget about me." He leans down on the bar then, waving to the others there. "I was this guys pilot way back in the day."

@[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"] @Commander Calico CC-247@Galaar CC-252

"As far as I'm concerned, they're still rejects. Tank-bred disposable warriors with no armor. Resol'nare they say, but Resol'nare I don't see it. They're working for the confederacy. These...clone rejects, with their tank-bred muscles and tank-bred gear. What good are they in six years? Sagging skin, weary muscles. Old men and you haven't even lived yet. You're nothing but tools. Nothing but a shiny new weapon. I look forward, to the day that all of you, all of you false Mando'ad, come to the sad end that I so joyously await when you all die from your own faulty design."

His voice was grim from the corner of the room, rising. The Rally Master was given respect, moreso than his Ori'ramikad title. He stared at the clones directly, not taking off his helmet. No, he didn't need to look at them with his eyes alone to measure his disgust with them, that was for certain. His cold, black T-shaped visor coldly reflected the clones.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar's eyes locked on Mantis as he spoke and narrowed. They had offered no provocation, no insult toward this man and he had decided to take it upon himself to insult them. So he stood, clad in full orange beskar and wandered over. There was the biggest grin to his face, as if he meant no harm at all. That was not the case however; as soon as he stood over the table he drew a knife and then stabbed it right into the wooden table in order to garner the attention of the entire bar.

"Listen here, you little hut'uun..." The worst possible insult in Mandalorian culture. "I come here to my home, with my aliit, seeking no trouble at all. However, it seems there is an altercation regardless... I like to be a reasonable fellow... So I'll reason with you and tell you the four reasons I'm more of one the Manda'ade than you are. I don't instantly jump down someone's gullet because they're different. I believe in cin vethen. The idea that anyone can be of our people if they wish, I give my respect to my fallen vode each day, and most of all I defend my aliit, which are indeed clones, to my last breath. Now... If you want to prove who really is Dar'Manda and acts like a di'kut aruetii just because they see something that's made a different way than everything in the galaxy. Lets go outside, and I'll show you the sharp end of my vibrosword. Tayli'bac?"

@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

@Adelaide Baldesarra @Strider Garon @Commander Calico CC-247 @Ral'in Kaloran @Anija Ordo

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

A laugh escaped the lips of the Mandalorian. He stood up, and then kicked the table over, that held the knife of the clone. The clone gave away his weapon before a fight. Mantis was a die-hard Mandalorian, you were either a Mandalorian or not. There was no Mandalorian in the confederacy, there was no Mandalorian in the Jedi. There was only Mandalorian, and by that, he meant that if you didn't swear allegiance to the Mandalorians first, instead of the clone brethren or the false sense of Mando-hood that they seemed to employ. He didn't remember the Fett clones going as so far as calling themselves Mandalorian, simply because, they weren't. They were bred for a different purpose, and that purpose wasn't defending Mandalore or it's people.

"You sure you wanna do this? You sure you want to fight me? Because, I'd be happy to give you a fight."Preliat walked over to the flipped over table, and then removed the knife that was thrown into the table. He beamed it between the clone's legs. He stared at him behind his visor, and curled his knuckles.

"This isn't your home. You're not a Mandalorian. You're a Fett clone. You're soul-less. No family besides those who literally are you...pathetic. You're an experiment, a tool. They say that you're citizens of the confederacy, but are you really free? What will you do with your short life? You can't raise a family, to watch them grow. How do you know that you're not programmed like the clones of old to do something at the flick of a button, or the utterance of a codeword?"The Mandalorian Super Commando didn't move. He was not afraid, he had fought- and beaten- far worse than this wretch of a man before him.

"And a real Mandalorian would never challenge a man with a sword first."
OOC, I know it seems a bit odd, but here's a link to the official Mando'a language, made by Karen herself. It'll make it a lot more authentic when your character speaks Mando'a, and it won't seem so randomly placed throughout your sentences.

chica mi tempo

Calico calmly slid one of the cakes of Ujj cake over to Kage. A small, smug smile was worn on the Commander's face. He turned to pay attention to Galaar's little display; or rather, his retaliation. He folded his arms over his chest, beaming with pride at the junior commando.

"Ga'ika is nuhunla tion'tuur he copaanir bah cuyir." He chided calmly, loud enough for the room to hear. Attention had shifted to the minor altercation. around the room. Calico's smile refused to fade. "My boys can do whatever they want, Confederacy or not. They can have families, and the aging isn't an issue- He made a point to exude icy calm. "You should watch how you treat weapons. They can malfunction."

The Commander cocked his head back, suppressing a laugh at this Mando. He was an idiot. There was no other way Calico could put it, not worth the time of anyone in this bar.

"Bralir, Ga'ika."

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Adelaide Baldesarra"] @[member="Strider Garon"] @Commander Calico CC-247 @[member="Ral'in Kaloran"] @[member="Anija Ordo"]

((OOC: We've been speaking fluent Mando'a this whole time. That was rather rude.))

Kage just watches, chuckling to himself. He nibbles on the Ujj cake idlely. "I hope we're not going to get in a bar fight, I've yet to drink." That, and he hates fighting on the ground. The poor pilot was much better in the air.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar couldn't help but grin as Preliat stood up to him. Everything this man was saying was against one of the Resol'nare: Aliit. There was also the fact that the knife he had, was a knife left on the table for the cutting of meats. His real weapon was on his back in nice protective sheath and this point Galaar's strill had wandered to his side and was snarling at the man.

"You're breaking one of the most important tenants of our culture as we speak, ner'vod. There is also the fact that if it ever came down to war between the CIS and Mandalorians. I would fight for the Mandalorians, for my blood." He took a deep breathe and slid his own helmet on, a full beskar'gam buy'ce.

"I was taught by my friend and brother, Isley Verd, that your current Manda'lor defeated the prior Verz in single combat with a sword... Are you calling your sole ruler a coward, ner'vod? Lets move this outside... I would hate to ruin this fine establishment."

"Don't fret Ca'ika. I will."

OOC: I've been using the same dictionary this whole time and read Karen's books. Both Republic Commando and Legacy of the Force, and Mandalorian characters fix Mando'a and Basic rather commonly as forms of expression and expedited speech

@Preliat Mantis
@Adelaide Baldesarra @Strider Garon @Commander Calico CC-247 @Ral'in Kaloran @Anija Ordo

OOC:
Just seems like some people speak Spanglish with Mando'a sometimes, that's all. Random interjections of the Mando words just seems odd to me, that's all. Also some of it didn't make sense in a grammatical sense.

"I was there. They fought over the sword like two desperate wolves over a piece of meat for a long time. And I would call many a coward, but Gilamar challenged Verz. And the sword was a cowardly act by an otherwise brave man. And do not refer me to as your brother. We, are not the same. We do not came from the clans. You have no clan besides the CIS. And the Resol'nare doesn't say I can't beat the **** out of a lab rat that claims to be a Mandalorian. In fact, I don't see anything in the Resol'nare that would prevent me from doing this."Preliat said nothing else, instead walking outside of the establishment. He withdrew his beskad from his back, and then walked out to the field. He slammed the beskad in the ground, then dragged it in a hefty circle. He walked outside of it, and removed his helmet from his head. He moved his long-haired mohawk back, tying the collection of hair at the base tightly. He removed his armored chestpieces, laying them down gently at his feet. The magnetic locks disengaged, before he stood in nothing but the flightsuit. Removing that as well, he was left in nothing else but a pair of cargo-pants and a black, form-fitting T-shirt. He rolled his neck, and then stepped into the circle.

"My culture states that the one with the most honor makes the precedence. I claim my title as Rally Master and Ori'ramikad as the grounds for my honor, among my prowess in the Dark Harvest campaign. And I declare it a hand-to-hand match, with no armor. Two men, nothing more. Do you accept?"

Galaar Tal'Verda

"No... But the resol'nare does state that you must accept anyone that wishes to become Mandalorian, anyone who is willing to walk the path. I was trained by Rav Bralor, Mij Gilamar, Kal Skirata, Walon Vau, and the rest of the Mandalorian Sergeants on Kamino." He was stating names that were nearly 900 years old, then again, Galaar was one of the first generation of Fett Clones; frozen in time and jettisoned into the atmosphere of Republican Capitol.

Once they arrived outside Galaar smirked and began to take his armor off piece by piece. "I accept your challenge ner'vod. I might also add that I am a member of Clan Verd as of now."

Out of his armor Galaar was a bulky, broad man wearing nothing but cotton slacks over his legs. His face scarred heavily and obviously well torn by battle. He dropped into a defensive stance and grinned at Preliat with a rather uncaring grin. "Ca'ika, make sure Lor'ika doesn't get involved."

@Preliat Mantis

The senior Commando had milled out by the door to watch. The large, heavy Strill Lord Cabur was held in both arms, struggling and growling angrily at the duo readying to fight. It was all Calico could do no to drop the smelly beast. "If it bites me, I slot it." He grumbled annoyingly a the Strill.

Its scrambling claws caught on his Kama and tore part of it. This would illicit a string of inaudible curses from Calico. He gave half his attention to the battle, and half to holding the Strill from getting away. "Clearly, Ga'ika, we need to buy you an undershirt."

Preliat didn't bother talking anymore, that point was beyond. Preliat circled around Galaar, observing that he was in a defensive stance. He was bulkier, that was interesting. Preliat spread his legs apart shoulder-length, and placed his hands up so his forearms were near his shoulders, cocked slightly outwards to give him an edge in jabbing and maneuvering his top-half. He placed his fists near his chin, bobbing up and down slightly. He bounced on the heels of his toes, to give himself a more maneuverable edge in the fight. His right arm then dropped, forming a horizontal line across his abdomen, slightly above his stomach.

He launched towards Galaar, his left hand coming screaming out from his (OOC: philly boxing stance) guard, while his right waited until after his fist shot back from the punch to it's position, to move towards Galaar's right kidney, to cause him as much pain as possible.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar was a sniper, a marksman, he was taught and practiced in zooming on the smallest details of the human body and environment. He saw the punch coming from the right and moved one forearm to block; his eyes also spotted out the feint in the last second. He was unable to dodge or block but he could do something else, the Mando ducked and allowed the blow to fall on his breast instead which would leave a nasty bruise but a much smaller amount of pain.

With that concluded he now went on the attack, Galaar was no stranger to melee and hand-to-hand combat. He was a brutal fighter in his entirety. Galaar was calculated but strong. He quickly barreled forward with one elbow aimed straight for Preliat's chest while his second hand went under his elbow like a sword-and-shield combo for the other Mandalorian's thigh with a quick jab in an attempt to knock the warrior off balance or at least throw him back.

@Preliat Mantis

Ral'in had zoned out and woke back to the sight of a fight. Something that brought a smile to his covered face. He stood and walked a little closer to the fight. But the Mandalorian did not trust anyone, not even his brothers in blood. He rested a hand on his blaster pistol as he stood. A simple warning to anyone else on the bar who thought he may be in a joking mode.

He noticed the Mandalorian had come in with another man so he walked over to him. @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. He tapped him on his shoulder while removing his helmet, showing his dark face and long braided hair. "That one with you ner'vod?" He laughed a bit as he watched the fight unfold.

@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Anija frowned, half listening to the conversation. She'd not intended to be rude, and she looked back up to nod politely at Calico. For the moment, she continued eating.

She was jolted out of her thoughts when the sound of a blade striking wood echoed through the suddenly quiet room. She personally had no issues with the clones, but she could see why some did.

Frowning, she looked up and have a polite nod to Calico before she pushed her plate away. Suddenly, she wasn't hungry. Her face shifted Rio Prelat, following his arnored form as he went outside.

She didn't know him personally, but she did try to at least respect his rank. With a muttered curse, she pushed away from the table and went outside to watch.

@[member="Strider Garon"]
(( Ooc: Sorry for not tagging more. Phone posting))

@Galico CC-252

The fact that Galico used his elbow made it very hard for him to hit his chest. He had to do a considerable amount of work to hit his chest, having to both urch forward, and hit his chest. It was an odd place to hit, a flat surface with an elbow. All Preliat had to, was bring his body to the side, and in doing so, the man's outstretched fist went shooting past it mark, instead scraping Preliat's chiseled stomach. Preliat took this time to bring his foot towards Galaar's knee, in a downward stomp towards his exposed joint that he made no effort to guard, focusing on the offensive.

Preliat brought his hand into a fist, and launched it in a backhanded strike across Galaar's exposed face.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar down right mimicked the maneuver that Preliat pulled as the man went for his knee. There was still that grin on Galaar's face, that all encompassing, poodoo faced grin that made it seem he wasn't taking any of this very seriously. Karking heavy hi-- He gave a loud grunting noise as he was suddenly back handed in the face, sending his head sideways and causing spit to coat the ground below his mouth. The attack had caught him entirely off-guard and whilst it was rather low in terms off damage. It was agitating as all getout.

The clone wasted no time on the assault, he would lunge forward like a bull as if he meant to tackle Preliat. It was a surge of energy, one that was incredibly convincing, however, Galaar suddenly side steped on the final motion where he should have jumped. He made a heavy over-handed blow at Preliat's head. If that missed he would be at a perfect angle to volley his fists at Preliat's gut. For his bulk he was surprisingly fast and agile out of his armor. A suit of gear concealed most a man's strengths until the last moment now he could move unhindered.

@Preliat Mantis

Strider Garon watched with attuned interest of the situation between Prelait and the clones. The old hound himself was mixed emotion about these Dread Guard clones claiming to be mandalorian. He even once pecked a fight in the same manner the Rally Master had just done with a clone, thinking it would solve the issue with bare hands. All that Strider found out was that these test tube babies can fight, they been train to fight from birth. In all honesty, they have all the aspects of being Mandalorian and most would probably be better mando'ad then the Hound of Keldabe himself. So who was Strider to question the claim?

Strider finished his spiced caff and meal leaving credits on the table that covered the cost plus tip. He looked up seeing the beautiful Anija walk passed to get a better view of the conflict outside. The view was much better with her inside, but that was the old man's opinion.

Strider then stepped outside, Clone and Prelait doing the dance they chose. This is the way it was going to be, these clones always having to defend their rightful claim of being Mando. Shame, Strider did the same but came out with a whole different understanding of them. Maybe it was time to put such racism and skepticism aside and look to the future. Strider walked towards @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"], no aggression in his step and helmet was off. Strider did take another glance at Anija just in case the old man be placed six feet under, he was gonna die with perverted thoughts stuck in his mind.

Back to business "Su cuy'gar ner vod!" He interrupted Calico with the surprised warm greeting from an old Mandalorian. If there was going to be change, it best start here and now. "I am Strider Garon" He introduced, his eyes glancing from Calico and to the fight and then back upon Calico "I accept you and all like you as vode. I haven't the slightest reason not too" And that was that, Strider turned and watched the fight. There wasn't much else needed to be said on the subject and for the two fighting they will just tire themselves out over nothing.

Adelaide hadn't come here looking for a fight or to be witness to a fight even. She was just looking to catch up with some old friends maybe and enjoy being back home. A fight today wasn't on the agenda but if that's what was needed she could pencil it in. Adelaide was not one to back down from a fight ever and with the cruel words @[member="Preliat Mantis"] was spouting off to her new found friends she may just have to get involved.

As a fight broke out she sighed and shook her head looking towards @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. "I hope you know I don't feel the same as he does. I don't care that your clones. I accept you as you are. I hate that we are fighting amongst ourselves and treating our brothers as second class citizens. The real enemy is out there not here."

She was happy to see others @[member="Strider Garon"] thought the same that she did. It was a good step towards a better tomorrow. They all needed to be united not divided. Fighting for fun and was one thing. This was something totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom