Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from the Dead... sorta (Carliah)

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

His hand came up and touched her lips before she could finish what she had been about to do. "Carliah, no more kissing, if you cant stop while im dead what makes you think you could while im alive again, ok?" He sighed and shook his head at her for a few moments before yawning. "Wish i could get tired... i swear, no body leaves you with no energy to not have energy."

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"Okay that didn't even make sense to me and I'm mad!" Carliah giggled at his last sentence. She refused to stop cuddling him. If he wouldn't allow her one last kiss then she would atleast cuddle the hell out of him. She hadn't realized how attached to him she still was until recent events had occurred. It would be nice to have him around again. Carliah realized something about their current situation that made her laugh.

"Our roles are reversed!!! Once I put you in a new body you'll be becoming my personal guard. I started out as your bodyguard!" The Miraluka found the situation hilarious. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"Just dont bang me over a desk, or we really will be in reversed roles." He grinned at her as he spoke about the long time joke that had risen up between him, her and a certain Zeltros loving chancellor. It certainly was a funny joke in hindsight of how things actually happened and turned out though... specifically in the end. "Hey, by the way, where are the children, i haven't seen them at all through the amulet."

Carliah Dakrone

"Balaya has them... Their minds were severely behind their bodies after what Vornskr did. She's trying to speed up the process of their brains catching up with the development of their bodies. She said I should be getting them soon. I was going to train them as part of the palace guard and station them in the throne room by the door whenever I'm in there," Carliah explained. She missed the twins and couldn't wait to see them again. "There's a third child now too. Her name is Joelle. Jink adopted her. She calls me mommy." [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"Good to see that you were able to get a child of yours and his without the twins, though why train them as guards, how far did Vornskr make them?" He rose a brow, the sith wouldn't have completely destroyed any chance at a childhood right? He wasn't that moronic to think that would end well.

Carliah Dakrone

"Fourteen, and when people find out I have children they'll become targets. I'm training them as guards so they can defend themselves and anyone or anything they love," Carliah explained, knowing Yusan's reaction wouldn't be the best. Vornskr had aged them so far they had completely missed the chance to have a childhood. She hated him for it. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Yusan smiled and laughed as he thought of something funny. "Love how that protect anyone you love clause is put in there. I assume Kaine missed that part when he tortured you, no?" It was more than obvious a joke, but he did put in a bit of hinting at her nearly killing him on Coruscant and doing so on the Chiss world.

Carliah Dakrone

"I... No... He didn't... Not entirely at least," Carliah replied, trying to keep the pain out of her voice. She didn't want to think about what she had done to him. The memory was one she'd rather not have. Maybe Balaya could remove it for her? She'd have to ask. The guilt was almost too much for her to bear and she didn't want to live with it any longer than she had too. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"You will repeat it if you do that, you know that right? It is what brought about this meeting and kept me from just allowing the void to take me, otherwise i wouldn't be here. So do not get rid of it Carliah, everyone has to make their mistakes and deal with them, we all are subject to the past, the good..." His face shifts, the dark eyed, the burned face, the rough and unwashed hair, every bit he had been in his madness and rage. " and the bad."

Carliah Dakrone

"Why can't this be easier? Why can't my life be easy for just a few moments?" The Mad Queen practically whined as she spoke. She briefly wished things could go back to the way they once were, but she knew such hopes were pointless. Yusan was right, you can't change the past. She still had no idea how she would deal with what she had done though. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"You are a blasted queen now, and a Sith. I think if you wanted an easy life you need a new plan of attack because neither of those things are anywhere near being easy unless you are touched in the brain." He smiled and poked at her forehead before knocking lightly on it. "Hello, anyone in there, Yusan trying to find the creature that reasons for Carliah, it has to be in here some where."

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah snarled and playfully snapped at his fingers with her teeth, trying to bite him. She giggled a bit despite herself though at his antics. SHe had missed his sense of humor.

"My brain is perfectly fine thank you! It suits my needs well," She replied, before snapping at him again, this time managing to get his fingers in her mouth. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"OUCH." He knew it didn't actually hurt, seeing as the body of his wasn't even real, but he laughed as he pulled his hand back and spoke, he would be holding it but he seemed to now be missing his left arm... and part of his left leg. "Hmm that cant be good... And good to know they turned you into a blasted cannibal, all you need now is the scary piercings and youre fully sith."

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah was wearing a simple shirt and a pair of lose pants in his dream world so she smirked and lifted her shirt a bit.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I only have a belly button piercing," she replied with a laugh. She had been bored one day when she was still training under Balaya and went on a trip to Coruscant just to mess around. "There's a tattoo also but I won't tell you where." [member="Yusan Fenn"]

"Well, considering the company you keep now, i have one of three places in mind, so ya." He nudged her as he hinted at the three places that she would not simply show him out of the blue, or really in any circumstance at all.

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

"Well actually I have a few tattoos. There's one on my lower back, and the mark Balaya gave me that I can hide at will," Carliah shifted so her could see the tattoo spanning her lower back, and allowed the mark on her left arm to show. The one on her arm covered her hand and stretched up to wrap around her shoulder. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"Oh right, by the way, i dont have to get one now do i?" He smiled as he showed off his lower back. "I mean, i dont think most people would take me seriously if they saw a tattoo there and on me at being that." He smiled and looked at her face as he did this.

Carliah Dakrone

"You may need to get the one that's hideable, but I'd let you choose where it's at... maybe," Carliah teased, flicking his back. She missed joking around with him like this. She was looking forward to making him a guard. At least they'd be able to be friends with him always around. She should probably order some of the servants to set up a room for him near hers. If he was going to be her personal guard, he'd need to be nearby. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom