Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from the Dead... sorta (Carliah)

He watched her and looked down. "Look Carliah... i will tell you this, if you can find a sith you trust, and that will transfer my soul into a body without removing my memories... but know if you do that, we cannot acknowledge i am Yusan ever again, and in adition you will not have teh same relation as we used to and do at this moment... is that understood?"

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"What sort of relationship will we have then?" Carliah asked, determined to find a way to keep him in her life in some manner. She though about asking Taeli. The girl was smart and Carliah had a feeling she wouldn't ask too many questions if Carliah made it clear she would not answer them. She resolved that she would find a way to keep Yusan in her life. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"I dont feel like thinking right now... its draining as it is, but im sure we can work with my idea some before i disappear, so do worry all too much, hey i might even get to dance around in the stars." He smiled as he said the words, his eyes running over his companion. "I could always become your guard, that allows me to see the truth for what it was."

Carliah Dakrone

"I'd feel much safer knowing you were watching over me,but for now... Can we enjoy this chance while it lasts?" Carliah asked, cuddling against him again. She didn't feel like thinking anymore right now. She would find someone to put Yusan back in a body, but for now she just wanted to enjoy one of the last times she'd be able to have him hold her. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Yusan sighed and complied, his hand wrapping around her as they sat there, watching the memories through Yusan's eyes, seeing all the good times they had together before everything got ruined by that Sith. "By the way... did Vornskr die yet... really could hope for that little bit of news before i die, that would be nice."

Carliah Dakrone

"No... He's alive. I can't exactly kill him yet... I'm not strong enough," Carliah explained as she cuddled against him. She really wanted to kiss him again. Their last kiss before she killed him wasn't the one she wanted to remember. She sighed softly at the though and cuddled closer. She was thankful he was willing to fulfill her wish of being held by him again. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

He looked at her and smiled before speaking. "You know, you can stop being sad now, i swear you are going to make me disappear faster if you keep looking sad like that... say i do come back though hmm? Then what Carliah, would i be your conscious and keep you from needlessly torturing others. I wont restrict you from your power but torture makes you no better than him."

Carliah Dakrone

"Maybe you will manage to curb my madness, maybe not...We will see. I won't promise to stop the harsh punishments and torture. If I need answers the only way to get them is buy tearing them out forcefully, I will, but once I have what I want I will stop. I'm not Vornskr. I don't do these things for pleasure," Carliah replied honestly. She couldn't promise to completely change her ways, but she would certainly try. The Mad Queen did have a bit of an image to uphold.

"I'll find someone to bind your soul to another body. In fact I already have a person in mind," Carliah added after several minutes of silence. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"I could always give Circe a call again, hell shes the only reason im here now... shame im not gonna be able to repay all these Debts she keeps doing me else i would be dead by this point ten times over... well more dead than i am now that is." He laughed at the thought of how many times hes been saved by the galaxy's public enemy number one, it was a bit of an odd thing to still be alive because of someone who he should have considered a great enemy after the many times shes caused death to others.

Carliah Dakrone

"If my person says no we'll ask Circe, though I'd rather that plant syphilis ridden creature stay away from Widek," Carliah replied, smirking up at him. She would convince Taeli to help one way or another. She was more worried about finding a body to put him in. She had to find something he'd be happy with. She had a few ideas though. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"Shes the best one at it Carliah, you really should know better to understand with such a dangerous process you should contact her to atleast make sure nothing goes wrong, or even Balaya... as much as the walking boob is a pain in the ass she is strong." Yusan sighed at the thought of Balaya Zambrano being anywhere near his body or even worse manipulating it... atleast with circe his body is just some trophy and not a experiment.

Carliah Dakrone

"I don't trust her. I will not allow her to possibly manipulate that which I hold dear unless it is my only option. I trust Taeli and Balaya. If I ask them for help, I am sure they will give it," Carliah assured him, still considering possible options for a body to put him in. She entertained the idea of using a female Chiss and laughed softly. She would never really do that to Yusan,but the idea was amusing. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

He stared at her. "Again, i can hear your thoughts in this realm... and the answer is no... heavens knows what you would do to me while in that sort of body... please don't think of it right now..." He sighed and closed his eyes, knowing his old lover's fondness for that sort of thing, though she would never admit it too him, infact he even found the fact that she was the student of Balaya the living breast itself.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah laughed and turned to face him again. She wondered what he was thinking.

"That's not fair you know! You can read my thoughts, but I don't get to know yours!" The Miraluka pouted in his lap as she waited for a response to her teasing remark. She didn't care that much about him being able to invade her mind, maybe he could make sense of the turmoil inside her mind. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

He smiled and looked at her like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Now now, no need to be all uppity about it, i am sure that we can get to you reading my mind after you stop thinking about messing with a female me... i wonder, did you start liking me because of the longer hair or just my winning personality though... probably the first in light of the fact that you are making that very clear now."

Carliah Dakrone

"Oh shut up you dork! It was definately the personality..." Carliah shot back with a laugh. After a few minutes though she sighed softly, having him around now that she was with Jink would be difficult. She wasn't quite sure what to do about that situation. She loved being with Jink, but part of her heart apparently still belonged to Yusan. This fact was becoming very clear now. She knew returning to the light was impossible for her. She was too far into her madness, and nothing would ever bring her back. Sure Yusan may be able to help her gain something resembling control over her insanity, but she really did enjoy the power, bloodshed, and slaughter. There was no going back. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"You could atleast tone down the bloodshed and slaughter, i can agree with the power though. That stuff is damn near intoxicating." He laughed looked up at the fake ceiling above him and let his appearance deteriorate into the crimson eyed and near death version that had barely ate or slept as it fell into the binds of the darkside. "Though, i think we can both agree seeing me like this again is not preferred."

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah nodded, staring up at the ceiling as well. She knew he had a point, and she would try to tone it down for his sake, but even then her issue wasn't solved. She still had no idea how she would handle having him so close by while she was in the arms of someone else. Carliah wasn't stupid, she knew seeing her with Jink would hurt him, and she didn't want that. She had done enough to cause him harm. Hell, she had killed him, wasn't that enough pain at her hands? [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

He sighed and nudged her so that she looked at him, letting his lips touch her forehead. "Carliah, i can live with that if it means protecting you from the brink of losing yourself again. I mean, im even happy that you were able to find someone who can treat you so that you are happy in the sith, even when they had turned you against me with lies. Look yes i would prefer if it were me and not him, but we can't fix the past and my time is over, don't lose the fact that you have your own life to live and i am dead after all, whenis the next time Yusan Fenn will be seen in this world except as a trophy for Circe Savan's collection."

Carliah Dakrone

"I'll have you in a body again soon. I promise," Carliah replied, pulling him down to kiss him again. She wouldn't let him die. The Miraluka atleast owed him that. She would do whatever it took to keep him alive. The next time there was a situation that would result in the death of one of them it would be her that died. Yusan deserved to live. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom