Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from the Dead... sorta (Carliah)

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"Nothing, i simply want you to understand the truth so that i can die making sure that you knew it... after that though... your life is your own and if it is a dark path you choose then i have no right to withhold such from you... know this though, the more i talk with you the sooner i die."

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"Then stop talking until I can find a way for you to stay," Carliah replied, focusing more intently on the book. She pulled down several more tomes all on Sith Alchemy and Sorcery. She would find a way to keep Yusan alive in her mind or dreamland. For a brief moment she laughed. Maybe he wasn't there at all, maybe the Queen was merely hallucinating. Oh how fitting that would be for someone known as the Mad Queen. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"You aren't Hallucinating... oh, right sorry." He looked down at himself, the arm gone another two inches from the two times he talked. He really needed to stop speaking, the worst part was he had a vague idea on what she thought, the clear thoughts coming over as singular ideas instead of the clear sentences though... thankfully he caught the hallucinating part.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah continued studying, she refused to let him go. If she couldn't be with him in life, and death wasn't an option, then she would make damn sure that she could have him in her dreams. She debated discussing the idea with Jink. From the few conversations the two had had about the Escher Tower, it certainly seemed magical enough, maybe Jink could bind him to one of the Tower's rooms and have him able to retain his sanity. She bit her lip as she continued searching. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"I cant stay this active... ill talk to you again tonight in your dream once more... give it up Carliah." He closed himself off to preserve what he had left of his waking mind, putting it to 'sleep' to protect it and perhaps recover some of what was lost if he could, the amulet was only suppose to be a short term solution.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah felt another tear slide down her cheek as she continued her search. She would not give up. If she lost him, her last shred of sanity would go too. The Miraluka locked herself in the library for the rest of the day. She spent the hours studying, trying to find someway to keep him there. She skipped eating for that day as well, eventually falling asleep in the library,slumped over a large pile of books. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

She would find herself, looking at yusan who was now at his desk, reading the list she had brought him that one day. "Did you aren't allowed to drink while pregnant, that has got to be the more boring thing in the world..." He stood up and walked infront of the desk, his left arm gone. "So, i see you are back... and you didn't eat today, you can't do that to yourself Carliah."

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

Carliah Dakrone

"I wasn't hungry," she replied, taking a seat on a nearby couch. She wrapped her arms around herself, shaking slightly. The Miraluka was obviously distressed. So far the only things she had found would result in him eventually going insane. She wanted to cry, to scream, or hit something. She didn't want this to end. She wouldn't let it end. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"I see, so you didn't find what you were looking for... Carliah, i assume you realize how i am talaking to you at all by now, and if you haven't i think i am safe enough in telling you... you see, the amulet is the catalyst and my sanity is the price, i keep this up and slowly my sanity breaks, my corporal body is the image of my sanity. As i lose more of my body, my sanity goes with it... as you can see the left arm is already mostly gone. There is a way to reverse this and it would be to put me in a body, but i dont trust a Stih so much as to hold the amulet, much less put me in another body. They would probably try to alter me, turn me into something to fint their purpose."

Carliah Dakrone

"I won't let them..." Carliah's words came out as a whimper. She felt like a child again. Her gaze turned to Yusan, begging silently for him to sit with her. She tried her hardest to ignore the missing arm, to pretend his words weren't true. If they were then that meant she would lose him, and the Mad Queen was sure she'd rather die than allow that to happen. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"I can ear your thoughts... clear as day in this state too... dont you ever think that Carliah, i was happy to hear you say you would die trying to save me if our roles had been reverse... because it means by you being captured instead you were saved from death. I know it sounds stupid, but hey its true..." He sat down and looked at the wall, the scene turning into a movie of he tripping over stuff. "Ahh, home videos..." Carliah would soon find she could see, taking on the images of Yusan's memories and seeing as he did with eyes.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah shifted so she was leaning against him. She wanted to feel his arms around her again. Before she knew it, she was sobbing as she watched his memories. Why had things had to turn out this way? She should have struggled harder against Darth Vornskr. If she hadn't been so weak she wouldn't be here now. She was strong now, but was the price really worth it? Had she made a mistake? Carliah was sure she had, only this mistake was something she couldn't repair. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"You are thinking too loud again, and we can't change the past so we move on Carliah, im gone, well almost, and the only way to save me certainly would complicate your new life by a large margain... your cat seems nice, i was watching the final moments after my death thanks to Circe Savan... tell me about him?" Yusan held no jealousy or hate, just curiosity, he had accepted his death and was happy to listen to the new life Carliah had.

Carliah Dakrone

"He's nice and certainly fun to be around. When we first met he took me for a walk around my palace, except we where quite a few feet in the air. I still don't know how he does that. He also recently adopted a little girl. I'll likely be teaching her..." Carliah trailed off as she described Jink to Yusan. She cuddled against the Echani and began to cry again. Jink was great, but part of her would never be able to let go of Yusan. She looked up at him, a look of total devastation on her face. "He's great.... But he's not you." [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"I would hope not, if he was like me i would think i was being replaced, its good to know hes not like me." He only smiled, looking down at her face and turning his head at her look, her devastation and smiled at her again. "Carliah, accept it, im already dead, we both made sure of that when i opened myself up to your attack. You can't hang onto me, most people don't die that easily."

Carliah Dakrone

"I can't... I just can't... If someone else had done it then maybe I could get over it, but it's my fault! I stabbed you and I enjoyed doing it at the time! I'm a monster..." Carliah looked back up at him and couldn't help what she did next. The Miraluka leaned up and kissed him, still crying. She would never forgive herself for what she had done to him. "I don't want to lose this." [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"Carliah..." He stopped the kiss, obvious in his eyes he had wanted it to continue but he knew it wasn't correct, his smile returned though. "Didn't anyone tell you not to partake in necrophilia, i mean come on, have a bit of class." He leaned his head against her now and looked at her eyes. "If i had wanted to come out of that without dying, i would have stopped you... after all, i am the better fighter, arent i?"

Carliah Dakrone

"Y-you wanted me to kill you?" Carliah almost started crying again. She buried her face in his chest, and pulled him as close as she could. She didn't care if it was right or not. She needed him right now. She took a deep breath and looked back up at him, finally coming to a decision that would shatter what was left of her mind once Yusan was gone. "I know you told me the truth... It wasn't your fault. I love you." [member="Yusan Fenn"]

[member="Darth Vivaldi"]

"C-carliah...damnit, i just wanted to know you were back, not that... look Carliah, you are alive, im not, i will fade more after this meeting. Your life is with our children and Hijinks was his name? I am gone, please realize this, i maybe have two more of these left, then i must take my leave or risk my sanity..."

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah jerked away like she had been slapped. The words hurt. She knew she had more pressing matters to worry about, but right now she didn't care. She had at the least been given a chance to spend a little more time with Yusan, and damn it if it was all she had she wanted to make the most of it. She bit her lip to keep from crying and looked back up at him.

"I know... But... If I at least have a chance to spend a little more time with you before I lose you forever... Then damn it I want to make up for all the moments we lost. Please... Just give me that." Carliah begged him. She didn't want to waste this opportunity crying and fighting with him. They had done enough fighting already and too many tears had already been shed. [member="Yusan Fenn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom