Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back from the dead (Black sun negotiation with the cartel)

@[member="Popo"] @[member="Vex Tythion "]@[member="Domino"]

Well it thankfully seemed that Popo was going to be following the rules for the moment. Effectively removing any need for the near future to crack skulls with internal matters, allowing him to deal with larger problems facing Black Sun. Of which he should be doing anyways, and not being dragged to business meetings. But when the few above you call for your presence you must appease.

"Of course, ask away." Domino held her glass casually down by her side, putting on an image of relaxed grace as she leaned against the railing. She could probably keep up with the Hutt's drinking, more than pound for pound, but her days of slamming back drink after drink among the rest of the youthful night life were well behind her.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"I'm looking for more... open markets to offer my company's wares," Popo said, using the glass to gesticulate. "Namely, I'm looking for buyers seeking to outfit large portions of their enterprises or those that desire a significant amount of reserve supplies."

The big Hutt shrugged and drained the tiny glass once more. He then reached for another. It wasn't that he was looking to get drunk, it was just that the glasses were small. It was like trying to drink a juice or carbonated beverage out of a shot glass.

"Specifically, I'm looking to sell ships, but I also have weapons and armor for sale."

@[member="Domino"] @Vex Tython @Preliate Mantis @[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Hmm, now Domino did take a sip from her own drink to buy time while she thought of a suitable reply fro such a delicate topic. "I'm afraid that our budget for new acquisitions is wholly committed to our current fleet and vessels as well as preparing our individual systems for the coming days. I'm sorry but right now we need to stick to what we have and what we absolutely need." Perhaps that was a little grim to be sharing with a new renter but Domino was feeling a little fatalistic these days.
@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Not a problem," Popo said with a mental and physical shrug. "It was simply a thought. Should you need materials, simply ask and we'll arrange a deal."

The big Hutt finished the glass he held and set it back on the server's tray. From what he could tell, things were set to go. His underlings would negotiate a 'fair' rent with the Black Suns to expand the Cartel and Tenloss to Nal Hutta, he'd start raking in profit from the venture, and he'd set up ties with the notorious criminal syndicate here. All in all, it was a good day.

"Was there anything else you wished to discuss before I take my leave?" Popo asked politely.

@[member="Domino"] @[member="Rayl Wilded"] @[member="Vex Tythion "]@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Interesting how people always asked her that. "This was your meeting that you asked us for, is there anything else?" She asked the hutt with a slight hint of amusement.
@[member="Popo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom