Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back, and ready!

Hello hello!

I'm back to Chaos, once was around back in 2020, made an account, and planned to get into it - but with the Pandemic and me needing to focus on my degree, I didn't have time - and then tried again a little bit ago (I think a year) and fell out of rhythm due to student teaching. I've posted a character - and really can't wait to get back into roleplaying. On the bright side too; I finally have my degree now and don't plan on going for my master's till 2 years from now so I want to spend my free time writing like I used to, and especially to get writing Star Wars content. As I said, I can't wait to get back into everything! Also - I'm fairly familiar with how the factory submission and all those rooms work - Might just need help in understanding how factions work in joining, etc, and what the purpose/benefit to joining one is. Thanks!

Super excited to be back!

I'll be getting some thread ideas up soon in the LFG! <3

Last edited:
Welcome back!

Just read Janith's bio, and I must say that's quite the read! Well done! Aside from that, I hope you enjoy your time here with us, now that you've the time to do so, and I shall quite possibly see you out in the threads!

Welcome back!

Just read Janith's bio, and I must say that's quite the read! Well done! Aside from that, I hope you enjoy your time here with us, now that you've the time to do so, and I shall quite possibly see you out in the threads!
Why thank you - I appreciate that. I took some time to develop and I’m glad with how it worked out! I’m sure I’ll enjoy it, and I’ll see you out there as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom