Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome Artists Galleria

Please take the time to list credit for the artists you love and adore. You may provide links to their deviant art accounts, cghub accounts, etc. Preferably Star Wars!

C. G. Felker who created the Samurai Star Wars stuff, of which I've used a couple.
imperial_throne_room_by_cgfelker-d5prjdz.jpg

Evelynn

E
My favourite artist isn't the most technically skilled, definitely not the most famous for the time period. As a man he was a rogue, sexually explicit, a gambler and was accused of killing another man over a game of tennis.

He does not have a DeviantArt, but you can easily look him up. He's my master of chiaroscuro. The one, the only, Caravaggio.

david_with_the_head_of_goliath.jpg

Da sneakiest self-portrait.

One of my faviourite artists in deviantART is theDURRRRIAN. His art is mostly, if not completely fantasy. He has made many powerful artwork of different shows, games, etc. One of my favourites was his work with the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse, which I'm trying to find again from his gallery.

Here's a little example of his work:

81d3f7082ce1db3589af2c0cda083262-d63hvxb.jpg

EDIT: Oh, wait, here they are... :p

Evelynn

E
So you're telling me that you don't want to be a decapitated bearded head, @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]?

Evelynn

E
I'm making this thread my own. Don't stop me now.

Edvard Munch. You know him from The Scream, I know him from one of my favourite paintings. Definitely my favourite depiction of the Madonna.

Spoiler'd for breasticles.

munch_madonna.jpg

unrealsmoker does alot of stuff that I like. Most of them are just characters and I would like to use them all, but there are so many that it's hard to choose. And some of the guy characters that he has look alot like girls.

greyhues also has things that I like. sometimes I just stare at them wondering if they would come to life.

Refreshing this thread a bit... :D

I have found a new favourite called yigitkoroglu. His beautiful artwork has inspired me to make more and more characters, even though I can't make them. I use one of his works as an avatar of mine at the moment.

Some examples of his work:
dark_queen_advanced_by_yigitkoroglu-d5x8xqd.jpg
---​
4f588b5bd44413ef06ddf5f5520c3b72-phvtwk.jpg

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I absolutely adore the art of this DA artist, Sanchiko.

I have used two of his pieces as character avatars on this site. He does a lot of the sci-fi cyberpunk variety, which just so happens to be my favorite genre. My absolute favorite work by him is called "The Serious Pilot", which is my inspiration for the infamous Corvetta Salvo.

For art specific to Star Wars, there is this ornicar guy, but most of you probably have stumbled upon his stuff already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom