Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Nima Tann"]
Here you go. Hope you like it!
Twilek%20Avatar_zpsi7silqof.png

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="4ND-R0"]
I do have some primitive-esque files. Send me your request, but be aware that I will be away from my comp for a while so I can't fulfill any requests until further notice.

[member="Filius Stellarum"]

Once you have a second, you mind doing a copy of my avatar in black Jedi robes with a dark yellow lightsaber instead of the DL-44? Want to have it spare for when/if Kei goes Jedi style fully.

Filius Stellarum

F
@Filius Stellarum [member="4ND-R0"]
I am back and will continue working on requests.

Could you do an Echani? Male. Longer hair. Visually kind of based on "Immortan Joe" from Mad Max, but feel free to give it more of a Star Wars-y flair. Bust or full body is fine. I leave it up to artist interpretation.

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="4ND-R0"]
Request acknowledged. I'll do my best with the hair and mask, like I said I am limited in what I have access to.

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Kei Garnik"] [member="4ND-R0"] [member="Jad Ordo"]

Hey guys, sorry your stuff is taking so long. I will get it to you as soon as I can.

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="4ND-R0"]
Here is yours my friend. I did this one with no mask, but if you would like one with a mask I have a gas mask style one I can use.
Echani%20Avatar_zpsvu2gwb0b.png

Matron Malgus

M

Could I have one for my avatar, as a bust only? I'll request a full body for my bio separately. I just want to give you time to complete some requests before I ask for two.

Feel free to use my gif in the Sig or the character bio as inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom