Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filius Stellarum

F
Hello everybody!

So I recently provided a custom avatar for someone, a Pantoran, using my Daz Studio software. I'll put the picture here:
Pantoran_zpshj89urq6.png
It felt so good to make something great for someone, that I am now offering to create avatars in this style for anyone who wants one! If you would like to request an avatar, simply put your request in a post on this thread. Be as specific or vague as you would like, but be aware that I do hold to my right as the artist to run free if you don't provide a requirement, or to not do something if I am not comfortable with depicting it. Also be aware that I do have limitations in my software, so I may not be able to fill all requests exactly. Here is a list of the species I can do:

Human
Anything with a simple color change or tattoos (Pantoran, Chiss, etc.)
Twi'lek

Remember that these images are not to be used commercially, and if you wish to use them anywhere other than this site, get my permission first. Thanks!

Current Requests:
[member="Kei Garnik"]=Completed
[member="Aspen Laval"]=Complete
[member="Nima Tann"] =Complete
[member="Jad Ordo"] =Pending
@4ND-R0=Complete
[member="Brooklyn Justice"]=In-progress

[member="Filius Stellarum"]

Spoilers are done with the code

{spoiler}*thing to be spoiled*{/spoiler}

Just, replace the { brackets with [ brackets. Make sense? *isn't the best at teaching things on here*

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Kei Garnik"]
I'll see what I can do in reference to the clothing, like I said I am sort of limited. Request acknowledged.

[member="Aspen Laval"]
Request acknowledged.

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Braith Achlys"]
And avatar #2 is good to go. I did a full body shot, but if you want a close-up I can do that too.
female%20avatar_zpswctcobom.png

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Great artwork. Want one as well!

Purple Twi'lek, blue eyes, doing a cool pose with blue lightsaber. You can find the specifics looking at the avatar and sig.

Will put it to Nima's bio :)

[member="Filius Stellarum"]

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Aspen Laval"]
Sure. Will have it ASAP.

[member="Jad Ordo"]
I'll do my best, but it might not be perfect due to the limitations of my software and the 3D models at my disposal. Request acknowledged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom