Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Aurora Industries

[member="Rose Blade"]

Sale is approved for the 2 PulseFlare Cannon cruisers, the 4 Firezone Minelayers, and 10 of the Apollo-class Interceptors. The other 30 fighters cannot be purchased as it was requested by the fighter creator that only ten can be purchased by any one person. The Crossbows will be allowed if evidence can be shown that Justice Shipping is affiliated directly with the Republic or one of its allies, per the contract restrictions when the ship was acquired.

1 - Jocasta-class Corvettes
6 - Elytra-class Fast Frigates
10 - Sentinel-class Patrol Frigates
5 - PulseFlare Heavy Cannon Cruisers
2 - Bastion-Class Star Destroyers
All outfitted with White-Noise Holo and Com Transmitters

Shut up and take my money.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
I would like to purchase the following for the Republic 3rd fleet

2 Eliminator-class Enforcement Support Corvette @ 700,000 credits
3 Intersector-class War Sloop @ 325,000 credits
2 Sentinel-class Patrol Frigate @ 7,000,000 credits
3 Kantos-class War Frigate @ 8,500,000 credits

total 42,850,000 credits Transferable upon delivery

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

I need to place an order for:

1x Jocasta Class Light Freighter

1x AI-005 Lunar class Starfighter

1x A-Type Stiletto Stealth Starfighter

I'll have the appropriate credits transfered to your company account upon conformation of order.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Greetings Aurora Industries,

I have a bit of an odd request, it probably isn't the usual, but I will pay top credit for your services. I have the engineers necessary for such an endeavor, but they are not contractors, and I have little to no knowledge on the subject. I would like to cobtract you for blueprints, instructions, and designs for an internal hangar and shipyard that can reach a specific maximum size. All the necessary and critical details that a small hangar (and smaller shipyard) need. I need plans for the Shipyard to be able to produce at least Light Freighters and anything smaller within the hangar. I would also request all the supplies required for this endeavor, which I would also pay for, pick up, and transfer myself.

Thank you.

[member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"]

Apologies, must have missed your post. An ARC-170 would be the property of Incom Corporation, if they still make the design

[member="Galven Solomon"]

If you could clarify exactly what you would need and where, we might consider the project

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom