Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTACK ON CHAOS!!!

Hello everyone! Your supreme overlord coming back from an LOA here to mix things up a bit. I've noticed on this site it's the same thing day in day out. And it's really quite boring at times. So everyone at the horde has been thinking of ways to spice things up a bit and what's better than GIANT FREAKING KAIJU!! So yes you heard me say it, the K word. Kaiju, and lots of them in a story arc called Attack on Choas I dont know if the name has been used before but either way it's catchy. Now onwards to explaining myself in this presentation

Intent: The idea we are going for is a godzilla and pacific rim kind if feel of giant monsters being unleashed throughout the galaxy just causing destruction and madness. Just generally having fun knocking down buildings and occasionally breathing some fire

The Kaiju: These are all Vong shaped Force dead Kaiju and will be harder to take on force users can't just easy button it and. Being small arm blaster proof and light saber resistant the players of this site will need to find fun creative ways to kill these creatures to be honest I really want to see the dread guard take one of these down #DreadGuardSupremecy #ShamelessPlug but yes I want to see everyone from sith to Jedi take these beasts down.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/23572-valkarric/?view=getnewpost

Where you come in: You can come in and do your funky fresh badass stuff and fight these Kaiju killing them. I dont intend for the horde to win this fight, I want people to have fun and come check us out. See if you want to join up the faction just to help support this story arc or just cause we are a fun faction who likes to make fun projects. If you decide to join the fight on our side you can even control a Kaiju and do some stomping around like Godzilla in Tokyo. Really everyone is invited to stand with or against the horde in this fight. Thank you and all feedback is awesome.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Someone already made a Kaiju, IIRC it was even a special reward type thing. o.o
Or is that what you were aiming for?

I was around for whatever that guy did, but I can make it even better than what he did. I don't plan on just making one or two. We plan on making about 10 to 12 total and will be giving out rewards more than likely. But the idea here is to have fun and do something new.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] Who said it was one big monster? Who said that there won't be three or four of them backed up by an entire company of Yuuzhan Vong? You are thinking way inside the box :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Show me a Flood/Hivemind-like attack. We're talking, hundreds - if not thousands - of these things. Big ones. Little ones. Hivemind ones. All-consuming pervasive and immovable chaos. Then you'll get past page two.

Dude, this is an absolutely epic idea. I don't think any of question that you should absolutely do it! Right now I'm imagining massive AT-AT type walkers going head-to-head with Kaiju...starfighters dive-bombing them...

*drools

If you need any help working out the finer points of what these guys will be like, I am at your service master!

Sounds awesome, however I would like a mini-arc in which yall make Ace a bit bigger. Might prove a bit entertaining to be trying to retame his companion who may or may not be trying to kill him.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] I would pay fifty bucks to see that

@[member="HK-36"] I can't argue with that logic.

@[member="Vulpesen"] PM me with details and I will see what I can do for you

@[member="Assadar Ilrast"] I know right?! I'm like drooling over how awesome this should be. I'm just hoping that it goes through the factory soon that way we can begin. I plan on starting if it gets approved

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom