Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Atrisia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha

I realize that the update of this submission is a massive overhaul, but, I noticed that it hasn't been edited since 02/01/2021. Are you still working on this?
Yes, apologies for the length of time.

Someone contacted me today with a request to delete something and I believe there is still a pending history submission that I've been requested to incorporate. I should have this moved along before April however.

Srina Talon Srina Talon

I am pleased to announce that this submission is now ready for judge.

This is a complete revision and should be reviewed in its entirety. Template was updated to Codex 4.0, which added/changed sections from previous version. Several lore items now have their own Codex submissions, such as the Force Nexus, and have been linked and the language referencing those locations adjusted to reflect their approved Codex submissions. Major Exports were changed to reflect approved Factory substance/material submissions that reflect Atrisia as the planet of origin. Similarly, Major Imports was edited to reflect a planetary industry engaged in manufacturing.

This was a collaborative Chaos community project, with input solicited through a Codex discussion thread. The history section, in particular, is a complete revision and was authored by Junko Ike Junko Ike who has been credited appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom