Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Atrisia Lagoon Games

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

It seemed that Junko thought Supisy was being a bit too confident, she suggested that they form up into teams rather than move forward as a free for all. Supisy heard that free for alls ended up with a single target most of the time. She wondered if Junko wasn’t that target more often than not. Though a part of the young Twi’ek wished that she was that focus. She could only imagine giggling and trying to keep Junko and all the handmaidens at bay. Of course she’d more than likely let them get some shots in. As much as she liked the idea of being the one to score points by shooting them, being constantly chased and squirted with their weapons was quite appealing as well. ”Alright teams seems like the best way to go for my first match.” Supisy’s eyes watched Miyoung being passed around. Her mind drifted jealous of her for having all those hands on her, and of the hand for being able to touch her. ”Aw. You don’t want to play Miyoung? I bet you’re good at it.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"That's because she cheats." Jubei said it and was holding Miyoung as she looked at her. The one of three sisters in the handmaidens looking at Supisy. "Last time she convinced Barca to turn on her team for a three day private party." The girl said it but there was no malice and Barca raised an eyebrow. "Good times." Jiyoung looked over at her and laughed staying near Kirano. "For you, we weren't expecting a paint grenade to go off when we got to our flagzone... we were all eliminated for the round." Barca laughed again as Miyoung was passed over to her and she held her on one arm as well as Min. "Really good times." More laughs but Phaidor shook her head. "Leave it to me Princess, I will make the teams this time."

Supisy gave a loud laugh when it was stated that Miyoung was a cheater. She looked at the handmaiden and questioned why someone with so many seeming talents would need to cheat. The explanation of the cheating made Supisy laugh again. ”Is bribing the a member of the other team really cheating?” The young Twi’lek questioned. ”Unless it is strictly prohibited in the rules I would suggest the strategy was quite smart to attain a valuable asset from the other team. She looked around nervously and laughed. ”I promise I won’t bribe anyone from the opposing team…just saying seems pretty smart.” Supisy watched Barca holding up Min and Miyoung and became more intrigued what some alone time with the Mandalorian would truly entail. Miyoung didn’t seem like the type to enjoy things getting really rough and out of hand. ”Agreed. Phaidor will make up the teams. How long will it take to get a game started?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"It wouldn't be that long, teams and mostly just having the day. e can shift a few things and invite others to come unless it is a major pressing problem that needs to be addressed. Most bring problems that can be solved easily enough." And some didn't but that was when they went out and got involved. Phaidor looking at Supisy. "And there is no rule against bribing the other team it is more a honor thing.. you shouldn't use your body to make someone turn on their people... it is an Atrisian thing to be loyal to your ruler usually even when they are doing horrible things. So you might have the chance to pull them back." THey looked at Barca. "I am not Atrisian, mandalorians work for whoever pays more and Miyoung can hold her breath for seven minutes." She grinned at that. "But I'll help out Supisy on her team, she'll need the muscle since likely Kirano is going to have that damn cannon and disappear." She said it and the one who had mostly been quiet shrugged. "Not my fault you can't handle shots from a distance." More laughs and Jiyoung smiled though. "Me and Tripitaka should be on a team with the princess."

Supisy was a bit embarrassed that it seemed that her desire to play a game might have caused other things to come to a stop. Though the handmaidens didn’t seem to consider this a big deal, it still caused a blush to form on Supisy’s cheeks. It was confirmed that the rule that Miyoung had broken was unwritten. And Supisy was brought to laughter by Barca’s declaration that her Mandalorian nature was a way around said rule of honor. The statement about Miyoung’s breath holding prowess made Supisy wish she had the opportunity to be bribed, and also the continued playful nature of Barca’s banter made her become more and more curious as to what an encounter with the Mandalorian would result in. ”I have held my breath for eight,”. Supisy bragged. It was not something she would be able to repeat on demand. She was hiding on the outside of the Deviant and ran out of air. It was hold her breath or die. Not exactly the same as what Barca was suggesting.

The Twi’lek didn’t know whether to be happy or concerned about Barca volunteering to join her team after the recent story. ”Eight minutes,” Supisy repeated to the Mandalorian with a wink. The sound of one of the handmaidens joining with a larger than normal cannon was also a concern, but in the end the game was about fun for Supisy. Competitive nature would take over at some point for sure, but she was more interested in the cannon than scared at the time. ”Does that mean you’re going to be on the opposite team as me?” Supisy questioned. That arrangement hadn’t worked out too badly for the Twi’lek pilot in the lagoon race. She’d almost gotten Junko completely out of her swimsuit.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Maybe." She looked at the twi'lek and grinned but there was always a chance she was on the same team. "Though having Kirano would be a major benefit. The water cannon she got fires a massive stream across the field and she can hit a lot of people... one of the best to have on a team aside from Phaidor and her quad barrels... if Kirano has distance... she has speed.... and Min just throws balloons of water and hits everything." Barca nodded but looked at Supisy. "Eight minutes hmmm there might be some hope for you yet." She was nodding but rose up with the two in her arms. "Princess, while you guys discuss things.. I am going to go and get some food." She grinned. "A little spice and atrisian." There were groans but Barca was going and the two went from arms to shoulders waving bye when she slipped inside. "Well we will get to rest easy know they are occupied until tomorrow.... maybe."

Supisy listened with interest to what advantages certain teammates brought to a team. In truth though she wasn’t thinking about Kirano’s water cannon or Phaidor’s quad barrels or Min’s balloons. Well unless balloons meant...Yeah at the moment Supisy’s only thoughts were of fun and not winning. That would likely change when they got out into the field (whatever that might be), but for now she was thinking of what all the handmaidens participating would be wearing, or not wearing. At Barca’s comment, Supisy gave a wink. ”There is really only one way you’ll find out.” Supisy giggled as Barca left with Miyoung and Min on her shoulders. Supisy enjoyed the view of the departing handmaidens, even she thought the eating innuendo was a bit much, but she held that to herself. ”So what do we do while things are organized and they are…busy…?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Well I got a gift for all of them made." Junko said it while she was sitting there and held a hand up as one of the attending brought a case out to them." The Otachi Sabers as it opened gleamed from fresh polish on the gold and silver hilts. Sleek designs and she touched them as each was engraved for the various handmaidens. "One for each of you and while they are sabers they are designed like dueling lightfoils so even without the force you will be able to use them." She said it and Phaidor took it up and held it with a smile. "It is beautiful princess... now we will really blend in with you and together aside from yours being bone." Junko nodded as Jiyoung held hers with a smile. "Beautiful thank you princess." There were similar thanks coming from all of them as they touched them and Jubei spoke looking at Supisy. "As to the other things we do... in about twenty minutes or so Jiyoung is going to beg Tripitaka to take a bath with her, Thuria and Kanna will likely go and try to convince Xifang to get his fur dyed and he'll hate it so Uzeki and Kirano will need to drag them away." There were some looks as Jiyoung spoke. "You think you are smarter then us and know us all so well... but I already convinced Tripitaka to take a bath with me five minutes ago so whose the loser now can't predict the future." The little sister stuck out her tongue as she was edging away with the taller half sister and Junko laughed at that. "She does have you there kind of... maybe."

Supisy looked over Junko’s gifts to her handmaidens with awe. She would require a lot of training to use one of them, even though they were designed with non-Force Users in mind. Supisy fought, if you could even call it that, with her ship. The Deviant wasn’t heavily armed, but in a pinch it would manage. Latty handled a blaster pretty well for someone who said violence had no place in success, so that meant that Supisy pretty much did her best in avoiding combat. Being a young pretty Twi’lek had most people only watching her out of the corner of their eyes. They knew that it was possible for her to be a threat, but they expected her to stay out of things. And they were right. ”Those are wonderful,” Supisy said with a bit of a gasp. Her inability to fight aside, she surely enjoyed something shiny and rare.

After the handmaidens gave their thanks to Junko, Jubei was the one to jump in and explain what happened while they waited. Jiyoung’s response didn’t really prove Jubei wrong, just a little late to voice her prediction. However, the small good-natured spat brought a smile to Supisy’s lips and a pleasant thought of Jiyoung and Tripitaka in a bath. A smile came as Junko sort of agreed with Jiyoung. ”So when there is down time the handmaidens just group up and…entertain themselves? I could certainly get used to things around the palace. Who wants to give me a quick rundown of the available equipment for our game? I don’t want to feel naked out there…” she allowed the statement to hand as she looked around.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko looked at Supisy with her question about what the handmaidens did when not on duty. "Sometimes... or there is painting, music, gardening. Kanna loves reading military history and thinking of ways to incorporate chiss and Atrisian doctrine together more. Uzeki swims and I think is almost able to lap the island in under four hours now." She said it and Junko nodded. "They also talk with family... some of them. Jubei, Jiyoung and Tripitaka usually find something to do." She said it and Jubei looked over. "Sometimes... Jiyoung prefers to have company with our half sister." The way she said it was different but it wasn't judgmental more... none of her business since their father was one thing.. their mother was the one it drove crazy and that woman was horrible. "Then there is the likes of Barca who possibly if we didn't distract her would have most in the palace too tired to work... If you think a jedi has stamina.. you haven't seen a mandalorian." There were nods. "Oh and sometimes there are visitors the Lord of Swans came around asking for Latyuo it seems they had an interesting conversation at the part."

Supisy blushed for a moment as Junko explained more of the activities that the handmaidens took part in while not seeing to official duties. The young Twi’lek placed an emphasis on physical attractions and the activities that resulted from them as she was a young, energetic and attractive woman who wanted to experience everything. But those were not the only thoughts she had. She hoped the Princess did not think of her as just some young horn dog. Though when she listened to the pastimes that handmaidens enjoyed she had to admit that locking herself in a room with a handmaiden or two, or the Princess was still tops on her list of possibilities. But she supposed if that was all that happened outside of duty even that would get old…maybe? ”Does anyone race or just drive around vehicles for fun? I know it seems odd to be a pilot and as a hobby do that. But going fast is so much fun.” Supisy wondered if that even made sense. Hopefully it didn’t make her look stupid. ”I’ll be sure I have an open schedule if I ever spend some time alone with Barca. She’s very intriguing, but I’m not sure I’m ready to handle that.” Supisy giggled at her own comment, but then became interested in the Lord of Swans possibly visiting. ”Are you trying to set Latty up? I know what she says she wants. But I think she’s smitten with you..If you like her I wouldn’t be so quick to give her options. Unlike me she’s looking for a relationship. No matter who it might be.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"I am not looking to set her up with someone I once dated but he is a good person and her know other people from Atrisia is not a baad thing... that he happens to win the hottest Lord of Atrisia for the past...." She trailed off and Phaidor mouthed. 'Six' "Six years just goes to show he takes care of himself." She nodded though and talks of piloting were always fun. "And races are fun, speed is good. Atrisian sports have been getting back on their feet and eventually we will have it back to the way it had been once before. Racing, more sports aside from most combat and shows. The Empress was a dancer who toured the galaxy at one point before the attacks. It would be nice to get back to that point."

Supisy’s eyes popped when Junko gave the Lord of Swans’ accolades when it came to attractiveness. She was surprised that Latty hadn’t mentioned him if he was indeed that cute and they had a good time at the festival. Latty wasn’t one to keep secrets. To Supisy that meant that Latty liked this Lord and the Princess and was still working out how to deal with her feelings. Until that happened Supisy would have to get information second hand. ”You and the Lord dated? That’s interesting. So do you plan to settle down? I know it takes the right person, but if say a nice Mirialan smuggler Lady really caught your eye. Could you see yourself in something serious?” Supisy couldn’t see herself doing something like that for a long time. But maybe when she’d had a whole lot of fun…

”I would love to get involved in races,” Supisy responded to the talk of piloting. ”We’ve never really had a place to settle that we could put more thoughts into hobbies. Usually my fast driving was either just a joy ride when we had a few hours downtime on someplace like Denon or Nar Shaddaa. I’m totally going to be the Race Queen of Atrisia.” Supisy liked dancing too as Junko mentioned the Empress’ interest. ”I would also be interested in learning some of the more traditional dances of Atrisia. I was trained in dancing before Latty saved me. But ever since then I’ve only really danced in bars and clubs.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

SHe laughed a little at her reaction. "Yes we did, oh we were young and it seemed things were entirely different. Atrisia was a much more different place mind you. There was war outside and it hadn't been brought here for centuries.... but his parents wanted something else for him and honestly we are much better friends then anything else... still he is every bit as handsome as he has always been." She said it with a grin while leaning back a little as Phaidor looked at Junko and then at Supisy. "SHe is going to be remembering him for while he is a lot of things but is also the Lord of the Tsura's. Atrisia's shapechangers and mystical like beings. He has their sanctuary under his domain and it is technically the largest singular one on Atrisia just being the mountain ranges of Jar'Kai. Wait until she introduces you to the Crane twins or even and I will warn you the Generals of Fiendfire. The Crane twins will welcome being friendly. THe generals it is best to remain serious around them they oversee the Dreamguard. Police for handling non Atrisians and offworlders." Junko looked over. "They also do more but they do love the races and the northern tracks are some of the most open areas of the planet for getting the highest speeds."

Supisy wondered what in the galaxy the Lord’s parents would want the Junko was not…well Junko did seem to enjoy life a lot. If she was the same as a younger woman it could have been a bit much for a traditional family to accept. What the Lord’s parent’s caused to happen would be for the better though. Supisy would enjoy the Princess’ company and hope that Latty would as well. Supisy saw through Latyuo’s claims at traditionalism. Latty was protecting herself more than anything. Though Supisy knew the desire for a family was real. Latyuo wanted to be a better parent than her own and give her family infinite possibilities. ”The Lord sounds very interesting. If you weren’t good enough for him I doubt I will be. And if he’s shown interest in Latty I should probably give them space. The Twins and the Generals sound very interesting though. And if they have interest in racing I would totally want to meet with them. Not sure if I can handle serious behavior though. I like to have a lot of fun. Might need lessons in how a proper Atrisian lady is supposed to act.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"A proper Atrisian lady can be a wide range... we have just as many in the courts as we do dancing on stages as singers and preformers. THey act very different and then there are those who are more diplomatic or reserved." JUnko shrugged though while looking at her. "BUt we can get you an outfit and some geta... let you walk around a little." She said it as a joke btu they were all looking. "IT would also depend on where you are... the islands don't leave a lot of room for kimono's and the polar regions they are much thicker and heavier usually. OR there is the gilded streets of the capital that has been worked on. The watergardens where fruit trees are in constant bloom." She thought about a few more things they had in the cities and across the planet. "So many places, so many different ideals of what proper is but all of them as Atrisian so you'll fit in just being yourself. Even the most traditional have been coming around as it improves all of our lives to be united."

The young Twi’lek pilot was relieved to hear that her personality would not have to be dialed back in order to be a part of the Atrisian court. Though she wasn’t entirely sure what her position would officially be. Junko might call her and Latty ladies, but they were really just transport pilots doing their thing for the Commonwealth. The fact that they made quick friendship with the Princess and her handmaidens didn’t mean they should have a special place in things. But time would tell what happened there. At least for now Supisy was able to remain herself with no threat of embarrassing Junko. Supisy’s smile was huge when Junko suggested an outfit and shoes. Supisy loved to find new cute things. And now that it seemed they had found a home, the Twi’lek girl would have a closet big enough to expand her wardrobe. ”Oh, I intend to see everything in the Commonwealth. So it seems like I will need to do some shopping to have a wide variety of outfits,” Supisy responded with a smirk.”I’ll just need to make sure that I travel with someone familiar with the customs of all Atrisia, so they can give me a nudge if I stray too far from expectations as I am being myself.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Phaidor." The majority of handmaidens who were still there said in unison to Supisy as a traveling companion. The dark skinned handmaiden looking at them as she turned toward Junko. "Wha... why me?" Thuria laughing from the other side as she spoke. "BEcause of all the handmaidens who could help travel with her you when you don't have Qi's tongue up your.... well you have the biggest stick firmly lodged there for protocol and decorum and would help her." There was a look and smile among the others as Junko just wrapped an arm around the womans shoulder. "It is okay, Thuria is like that to everyone.. she is like a monster." That got more laughs and Phaidor looked at Supisy raising an eyebrow wondering if she snickered. "I could accompany you to not distract the princess but professionalism is important. Traips are not a time for messing around."

Last edited:

The collective voice of the handmaidens seemed to suggest that Phaidor would be the best choice to make sure that Supisy didn’t get herself in trouble with the nobility and other authorities in the Commonwealth. Supisy smiled at first, Phaidor seemed like she did a good job of balancing fun with her job. When the handmaiden questioned why she was being volunteered, Supisy’s smile turned. The other handmaidens teased her about Qi and her ability to stick to decorum and traditions. That was what Supisy needed. ”I would appreciate your help. And not to have to trouble the Princess everytime I visit someone my antics might offend. I hope that there is some room for fun with professionalism. If not, you're going to have to find some way to punish me.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Phaidor was looking at her. "That will be easy to do Lady Blen.... while you might think yourself the rebel you are much like the princess has been before." She said it while she was looking at her but she sat back. "And despite what Thuria is going to tell you when I am not around... I only work to ensure that we present the best examples of Atrisia to the ones who might be offworlders. No point giving them bad impressions... already those who barge onto the world with the latest government seem to believe we are backwards and only have tea ceremonies... then never bother to learn that we have so much more and usually are more advanced then them." "And they never get invited to the water gardens." Phaidor looked at Thuria who was there. "That to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom