Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Atrisia Lagoon Games

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

After two days of extreme excitement in their new environment of Atrisia Supisy woke up early the next morning excited to get it started early and have it end up going late into the night. When they turned in last night Latyuo expressed she would like a day off to look over some things on her own. That meant studying a Sasori catalog and marking down everything that looked like it would be interesting to add onto their ship. Making note of everything that she could so that she could sound smart when she and Junko discussed upgrades for the Deviant. Supisy left that smartypants stuff up to Latty. The young Twi’lek was all about flying fast and having fun.

Supisy quickly got into a skimpy little bikini that she had picked up in the shopping district. As she started out of the room to find Junko however she passed by a full length mirror and turned to give herself a look over. The bikini fit her body just right and it revealed all the tattoos she had spent so much time getting done. But as she looked at it she thought someone might think she was trying too hard to be sexy. So she decided to throw a loose fitting casual shirt over top. It could be quickly discarded when they made it to the lagoon, but in the meantime she wasn’t walking around the palace nearly nude.

After one last look and a nod to her reflection Supisy made her way out of the room that was given to her for the previous night. There were so many handmaidens in the palace it didn’t take long to find one that knew where she could find Junko. And so Supisy followed behind excited to take a crack at the racers on the lagoon. And she was also quite interested in seeing what Junko would wear to for the day, as well as who else might be onhand. Supisy was sure she was not ready to challenge Yorino, but still to see them all out there would be awesome.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

The time on Atrisia was always welcomed and Junko had spent it well enjoying herself. She had all of her handmaidens and Latyuo and Supisy were around now which was a benefit... she rather enjoyed having the twi;lek there when she woke up and there was always soemthign to do at night or durign the day.. some new wonder she could show that was presented to her from a different perspective. Junko walked through the palace in her kimono and her hair was down... massive curtains of golden hair with darker roots that went around her body. She stepped into the one garden and stood there stretching her arms out.. the enjoyment on her face when she looked up. A trip to the lagoon would be fun and it was designed for her exclusively... but they did have some racers which could move around in there. Her handmaidens were following her as Barca stood off to the side in her armor but now with a coating to resemble the robes her her handmaidens which she was... but she was alsso a mandalorian and armed to the teeth for protection.

As they approached the garden where Junko was the handmaiden, one that Supisy had not learned her name yet, waved the Twi’lek forward and then went off. Presumably to finish her duties that Supisy interrupted. As Supisy came to the opening of the garden she couldn’t help but just stand and watch Junko stretch. Her hair was down which was always quite the sight. Supisy couldn’t imagine the care that went into shoulder-length hair like Latyuo kept, Junko’s nearly floor-length hair must have required several handmaidens. But it was luscious and beautiful and Supisy loved the feel of it in her hand when she had a chance to touch it.

Finally Supisy took a step into the garden. She also now noticed that Baca was the handmaiden that was present with the princess at the moment. There always seemed to be one close by, unless there was a specific reason for privacy. Barca was an enigma to Supisy. She had seen Barca and a Umanushi partner after a night together. It was both intimidating and intriguing. As such Supisy was less than her usual carefree self around the Mandalorian.

“All that pretty hair will be quite a distraction to opponent racers,” Supisy said with a giggle. She of course knew that Junko’s hair would be tucked up somehow to avoid it getting in the way while on one of the racers in the lagoon. “That kimono is very nice. I wasn’t sure if I should wear one of the ones you got me to the lagoon, since I figure it would be tossed aside pretty quick I opted for just a shirt. You’ll like what is underneath though.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She looked a her and gave a nod of he head shaking the hair a little. "Oh yeah we are not going to be wearing full clothing but it is nice to look good even in private." She said it with a smile though and turned to look at the Twi'lek offering a hug and kiss. "We'll just have to have some fun." She held out her arms for the moment though and presented the lagoon around them with the high rocks on either side and clear waters you could see the white sand below. "Everything has been set up here to well hide it away. A cloaking field is designed for the entrance and coverage from above as well as below in the waters with micronets that keep out predators. The fisheries have been set up within the rocks and small automated droids to care for the different exotic fish." Junko looked around though and there were two of the Mirei Class Racers and she had two handmaidens on them. Both taking up the positions of gunners on either one. "Do you prefer rapid fire or controlled bursts?" SHe said it and the different water weapons they presented were in their hands as well as the swimsuits they were wearing.

“I bet you look good covered neck to toe in heavy furs,” Supisy replied with a smile as she returned the hug and kiss, holding on for a second enjoying the feeling of Junko so close to her. “Fun is what I’m all about. When there isn’t a flight to be made for business of course. Even then I try to sprinkle in a bit of fun.”

The lagoon was everything that Supisy remembered and more. The rocks, sand and water seemed like they were perfectly placed. It was an oasis, except it was on a planet full of other oases instead of a bleak desert planet. The fact that things were set up for privacy were not all that concerning to Supisy. “I’m not one to hide anything,” she said with a smile. “But I understand you live a different life than I do. Or maybe than I did. I might need privacy going forward if I’m going to be a Lady of the Commonwealth.” Supisy giggled, having no true idea what that meant for her. The exotic fish caught the Twi’lek’s interest however. Place exotic in front of anything and it was instantly worth a look by Supisy.

Supisy sized up the handmaidens on the racers. It looked like she was going to go heads up with Junko for the first try. That was interesting so Supisy wanted the best gunner, though she had no idea of how to judge that especially not based on looks. “I’m never one to hold back. I learn better going full speed. Let’s go with rapid fire.” She gave another giggle as she shrugged out of her large shirt revealing her small bikini and toss the former aside.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Rapid fire huh... Junko nodded and pointed to Phaidor who was standing there with the two smaller but rapid fire water guns. Their hoses attached to the speeder and a small intake. She went towards Min who was there and Barco checked the rifle that was made for controlled blasts of water. Secuing her onto the speeder and getting Junko on before she went to check the other one with Phaidor and Supisy. "Have fun." She said it and Phaidor motioned to the seat and controls. "It is just like any other speeder just won't fly above several feet... if you want more water for ammo then you have to balance skimming the water and slowing down to take some in and the repulsors."

Junko meanwhile was looking at Min and nodding more as the twi'lek knew what to do and held the rifle as Junko started the racer up. Feet touching the sides when she secured them in little grooves and she spoke. "The goal is to hit the markers and get back to the finish without taking to many hits or falling in the water." She said it and Phadior looked at Supisy as she held it. "Watch out for min... she cheats I swear it." There were grins but she took a few shots of practice with the water gun and it wa going well enoujgh. "All you got to do is keep us steady enough and I can shoot them in the butts."

Supisy wasn’t sure if she liked the look on Junko’s face when she chose the rapid fire option. Had she chosen poorly? The young Twi’lek was relieved that Barca was not going to be Junko’s gunner. Supisy bet that the mandalorian would make quick work of opponents if she was a gunner. Or maybe because she was bigger it would be a detriment. Supisy suddenly realized that she had so much to learn about the game and was quite happy she hadn’t opened her big mouth and made a wager before she even tried the racer. “I always have fun,” Supisy said giggling. It was true. If she only made it five meters and then fell face first into the water she would somehow have fun doing it. She listened carefully to the instructions about how to load up with more water and then nodded her understanding.

Supisy started up her racer and mimicked Junko’s position ready to start the race. She gave a nod after the goal was explained. Phadior accused Min of cheating and Supisy turned around with a smile. “Us Twi’lek are crafty. It’s only cheating when you get caught,” she returned her sights forward and revved the engine signaling she was ready. “Watching their butts sounds like fun, but is it sound strategy?” Supisy asked Phadior. “Shouldn’t I try to beat her around the course?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Phaidor looked at her and grinned placing a hand on her shoulder. "Oh we want to win but if you can make the gunner slip off of the back then it is easier picking... she would have to slow down to not drag her on the small tether we have. If you do challenge Yorino her gunn likes to broadside and throw you off by sticking close... so tactics." She said it and rolled her shoulders. "Besides the princess is about to have her bikini clinging to her curves... do you want a view of that or do you want her behind us.... well unless you like the princess behind you." She said it with a wink and the darker skinned islander looked at Min who was in a similar outfit to the princess and Junko was prepared just like her. Barca on the shore setting it up as hardlight displays came up to mark the course but also the start. "Ready.... on the markers." She said it and Phaidor indicated hwere to go next to Junko. "And GO." She said it as JUnko focused and throttled the racer to go ahead with Min crouching as the nose went up high. Her first shots made to send a burst of water towards Supisy's hand to try and slip off the controls.

Supisy nodded at Phaidor’s statement, though she wasn’t a strong strategist she was a rush in and do the job the quickest way possible. When things were explained out she agreed with the logic. “Why didn’t you just say the bikini thing off the bat? I’m willing to finish second if the view is good the whole way,” Supisy gave a good laugh. Though the truth of it was that she would probably get frustrated being behind at the end and try to punch through to score a win.

Supisy followed the direction of Phaidor to get up to the line as ready was called. When go was called the Twi’lek looked over to the opposition and smiled. She then started off quickly before slowing to allow Junko’s racer to get into the lead. The bit of strategy paid off as the shot Min had intended to hit her hands instead hit on the front of the racer. Supisy gave a loud laugh. “Missed! Now we’re coming to get you! Prepare to be soaked Min!”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

PHaidor had a grin on her face while she leaned to the side and started firing.. using her free hand to grip the seat and she was tracking where it was going rather thern trying to hit Min as the racer in front banked to the sides skimming at a moment here and there but Min was steady. Otashi handmaiden training was well like military training and that was why they were discounted and not considered a threat to others... because they chose to appear like that... int ruth Min had some of the highest scores with rifles and marksmen shots compared to them as she fired again and it hit the water guns barrel sending it to the side for a moment.

Junko was focused on the race and placement.. relying on Min for her tactical accessment about where Supisy was. The twi'lek taking shots and telling her when she needed to skim to collect more water but her shots were careful and JUnko focused on getting some when she made a turn through one of the gate. Kicking up on the side so that Min could use for a moment the side of the racers fan to steady her aim. A practiced motion and doubling as a shield from Phaidors shots as they impacted the repulsor side of the ship. Min firing shots off as she tried to get different areas from hands to lekku and one to Phaidors chest for maximum distract with the white bikini.

Many other people would have been overwhelmed by the racing. It wasn’t like she was just learning how to drive a new vehicle, over water that wasn’t familiar either. She was also being show at and having to get her own gunner in a good position to return fire. Supisy though was having a ball. Sure she wanted to win, but with no wager on the line it was more about learning and having fun. Phaidor was doing a good job of targeting their opponents, but Supisy wasn’t happy with the sights just yet. Not enough water had hit Junko or Min.

Then Junko made a maneuver that Supisy definitely did not see coming. With Min basically under cover of the racer’s body Supisy needed to do something to get Phaidor a good shooting angle. She wasn’t sure what though. Should she slow, speed up? Turn maybe. The indecision cost her as one of Min’s shots hit her in the shoulder causing the racer to turn, but not before she also heard Phaidor take a hit as well. “Sorry!” Supisy yelled out as she righted the racer and moved back to pursuit. Part of her wanted to look back to see that her gunner was ok. She took a brief second to do that. Oh and to see just how wet Phaidor had gotten. She wasn’t disappointed. “Which side does Junko favor? I’ll try to get you on the opposite. Since this is my first time it won’t matter much to me which side I’m on. It’s all new.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Phaidor seemed to hesitate for a moment revealing personal details that could be a means to exploit her princess was something that shouldn't be done but she was still firing as Junko used the turn to spin around and wink at both of them. Min firing more shots and using the skim to kick up water. "She practices with both hands to function better but she uses her right hand more." She said it and ducked under a shot that was coming at them. Junko finishing the spin as she went into a straightaway. Her shot going around as it caught Min's clasp and she no longer had a contained top. Junko ducking down lower to avoid the shot the twi'lek was protecting her from and a grin on well everyones face while some of the other handmaidens were there with Barca on the shore cheering them on.

Supisy didn’t notice Phaidor’s hesitation in the least. She was just trying to keep them as dry as possible and hopefully in a position to get Min and Junko wet and win the race in the process. When the report came from the handmaiden it wasn’t a very big surprise that Junko practiced all possibilities. It was good to know that she favored her right however. That might be something they could use.

Supisy followed Junko into the straightaway where she hoped she would be able to make her move. She ignored the misty spray of the shot that Phaidor had ducked under and got back on the throttle quickly. Her hand slipped off the throttle for a moment in shock over the result of Phaidor’s hit on Min. “After the race I’ll lend you a hand if you need it!” Supisy shouted at her fellow Twi’lek, wondering if Min would abandon shooting to recover her top. “Nice shot,” she relayed to Phaidor. “Now let’s go get Junko!” She leaned into the throttle again and came up on Junko’s left side, keeping an eye on Min to see if she would need to dodge any more shots as she closed the distance.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Phaidor looked at Supisy for a moment when she slipped thinking she had been shot but then she came back with her shout and she waned to roll her eyes but it was adorable enough. That Min was standing there and barely noticing it attested to the twi'leks underlying training compared to what most thought twi'leks who were handmaidens which to them meant servants usually... The white skinned twi'lek smirked and offered only a wink to the woman as She brought the gun up to her shoulder and braced it for a moment. Tapping junko with her hand as sshe dipped forward and then went up for maximum hangtime while Min aimed and fired at them. Phaidor taking the blast to the hip as the clasp of her thong gave way and slipped. Junko turning back to look at Supisy on the side of her and winked when they came down tilted to send the water up with the repulsors before both riders could go through the gates. Turning with the nose to adjust direction towards the next gate. "Great now my butt is on display for everyone." She said it but Phaidor was laughing still adjusting so she didn't slip and let the bottom section go into the water before taking up firing again.

Supisy was not at all upset that Min didn’t make a sudden move to cover up. Though it was a bit distracting, maybe that was the reason why the Twi’lek handmaiden didn’t mind. Modesty didn’t seem to be a very big concern in Junko’s court. One of the many reasons to enjoy being a part of it. Min gave Supisy a wink that distracted her even more. If she was at the controls of the Deviant it might not have been a big deal, but with the racer being something so new it caused a momentary lapse that proved to get Phaidor hit in the process. Supisy looked back to make sure her gunner was still there, “Sorry!” she yelled to the island girl.

Junko was winking at Supisy too now, taunting her as she went to move on. Phaidor yelled about her butt hanging out. “But it’s a great ass,” Supisy responded with a laugh. “Don’t hear Min whining about hanging out. We need to catch up. I think you’re right, they must be cheating.” Supisy gave another laugh and leaned into the throttle. “I didn’t know this was strip racing. How often is the loser naked at the end of a race?” she joked as she pushed forward.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko grinned as she could feel the wind in her hair and Min was right there gripping the seat but keeping her aim steady. Supisy was learning quickly what to do but it was still new enough she didn't know what she could push herself at... also the awareness of the waters and how best to move through them as the twi'lek spoke. "They seem to be enjoying themselves." She had a grin on her face the whole time and was taking aim when she prepared for the next set of shots. "They are and she is getting better... we'll just have to rev it up." SHe said it and moved to be in a straight path pushing as hard as she could to go forward.

Phaidor looked at Supisy and laughed. "Oh she'll worry about that later... maybe she might just get distracted with some of the others." She said it but was shooting and took aim using Supisy's shoulder for a moment. "Steady." She said it with a grin on her face as she fired several bursts alternating between the gun. "Going to need more water and if you go against Yorino there is going to be a lot more of this. She might look petite and aggressive but she is ten times worse. Even Barca has said she is a goer." She didn't say and Barca is twice her size but she fired and struck min again knocking off her headdress and clipping JUnko's as half her top was halging off before taking a shot to her chest again.

Supisy grinned at the whole thing, she seemed to be losing at the moment, but she was at least keeping up. She nodded her head at the idea that Min would worry about her state of dress later. It showed a lot of discipline to be able to sit there exposed and still take aim and shoot. Supisy might have been able to pull it off, but mostly because she wasn’t concerned in the least with who might see her chest.

Supisy tried her best to steady the racer for Phaidor to make accurate shots. Bringing up Yorino had her wonder just how much Junko was testing her and how much the princess might be allowing her to stay in the race. Supisy was not so confident that she was ready for Yorino, but the bet was something that she was willing to lose so it wasn’t too big a concern. “Ok. I’ll try to get you more water,” Supisy announced to Phaidor just after she successfully hit Min with another shot, getting a bit of Junko as well. “I think we’re another good shot from seeing a bit more of the Princess as well,” she said with a laugh. Now to focus on getting more water for Phaidor to use for that purpose. This would be the most challenging move yet.

Supisy angled the racer slightly towards Junko’s left, as Phaidor said that was her weaker side. The Twi’lek pilot banked to one side dipping into the water to refill the water cannon’s reservoir. She dipped in a little too far, the reservoir was now filled again, but the racer had slowed giving Junko a larger lead and the resulting wave struck Supisy in the side loosening the back tie of her top. The water made the top cling to her temporarily, but with the wind the race produced, or hit from Min another racer would be more exposed.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Phaidor was refilled but the dip had given them some disstance... which wasn't good for the shorter range blasters in terms of spread and gave all of the advantage to Min who was still there and Junko was rounding through another gate that was being projected. THe countdown showing that they were nearing the final one and the end of the race so she needed to kick it up faster. "We are almost in the final stretch," She said it and was looking at what they had while taking some shots to distract Min who was lining up another blast. Junko she could see was throttling hard to make the lead they had further and breakaway from them. Phaidor grinned though at exposing more of the princess who likely would have done it anyway to get the advantage when the gate turned them around to head back towards the show and Barca who was standing there with a Yorino on her shoulder. The small racer cheering as she had chosen to go topless to the private lagoon.

Supisy wasn’t going to let her mess up decide this race without a fight. Junko was way ahead now. That was even more disappointing as it looked like her top was having trouble sticking to her body. As Supisy punched the throttle to make up whatever distance she could before the race was over had her own top flopping around in the wind generated. One second she was exposed and then the next the wind pressed fabric right back where it belonged. The Twi’lek tried hard to close and at least make it a close race as she was able to notice Yorino on Barca’s shoulders. Though she was too far now to notice she was topless. “I’m going full throttle. Getting us as close as we can get. I wouldn’t mind if you were able to get the Princess a bit more wet. Or knock the bottoms off Min either while you’re at it.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"I can shoot for that." Phaidor said it and steadied her aim as she was looking at Min who was there.... the shots coming as in the straightaway she used both blasters balancing them on Supisy's shoulder but not holding herself secured. Just leaning a little forward. The shots worked at it lowered her target profile from the shots that Min was making trying to get her shoulder and top instead going towards the flapping top to try and handle it. Her shots struck min though and the twi'lek stayed steady as her bottoms slipped down and to the side. With the water coming and she only crouched low as JUnko pushed for the last moment dipping forward and going back up to make it so she could spin around to turn and pose. Junko twisting in her seat as she and Min held their arms up in a victory pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom