Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Atrisia Lagoon Games

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

The Twi’lek pilot watched in excitement as her gunner positioned herself to strip Min of her last bit of clothing. First timers can’t always be winners. Even if they are talented pilots as Supisy was. There was always a learning curve with a new type of vehicle and flying over water for the first time too. It looked like an all but certainty that the race would go to Junko and Min, but Supisy let out a victorious yell as Phaidor’s shot connected and Min finished the race completely naked.

Supisy was still laughing having a good time despite her loss. She was no longer at full throttle when she caught up to the celebrating Junko at the finish line. “Do we get any loser points for knocking free more clothing?” She asked with a wide grin as she gave Min an admiring glance, it was sort of a double brow raise, except Twi’lek don’t have brows. “I mean sexy Min is all naked and Junko’s top is all messed up,” she snaked her head a bit to get a good view of Junko. She raised her arms and giggled. “My top seems to be matching,” she admitted not being covered in the places that should have been. “But Phaidor only lost her bottoms,” she gave the island girl a playful swat on the butt. “That’s three pieces to two.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

There were laughs from the crowd around them, Phaidor looking at Min and the pale twi'lek walked over for the contrast of dark honey skin and pale white. Junko was there looking at them and walked over towards Supisy while Yorino spoke from Barca's shoulders who was walking over. "Only if you agree to it before hand but you can keep the pieces as a trophy if you can retrieve them." She said it and jumped down to stand therre looking at Supisy. "Hmmm I liked what I saw though... when I win you are going to look cute cheering me on for a few races." She laughed and Barca picked up the two handmaidens. "I'll ah... make sure they are cleaned up princess." She got some looks and laughs but was carrying the two of them over her shoulders while Jubei and Tripitaka were there to take their places. JUnko looked at Min and Phaidor as they relaxed over the shoulders. "Have fun you three, don't scare the guests.... again." A few more laughs but she looked at Yorino as the girl was standing there. "You might but Supisy is quick to learn just need to give her a gunner to who can stand against yours."

Supisy snapped her fingers in regret learning that the clothing recognition was something that needed to be worked out ahead of time. Since everyone was gathered she’d see if anything was left laying around after everyone moved on. Trophies weren’t a bad consolation prize. Yorino gave Supisy praise which had the Twi’lek pilot puff out her chest until she realized that she wasn’t very covered up and that it might look a little strange. The handmaiden racer champion still said she was going to win their bet, Supisy would expect nothing less. “I hope you go topless on our date when I win,” the Twi’lek retorted.

Barca came in and scooped up Min and Phaidor, much to Supisy’s disappointment. She was enjoying the varying degree of nakedness the two had. “You can try to include the guests so as not to scare them,” Supisy offered a suggestion. “Yeah see,” Supisy piped up and pointed between Junko and Yorino. “Though. I don’t think it’s fair to blame Phaidor. I just need to figure out that dip and reload move. If I hadn’t messed that up…” She gave a sly smile and wink to Junko. “So what now? Maybe the Princess and I lounge on the beach and Yorino can show me how it’s done?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Don't give her ideas." SHe said it watching Barca take the others off with her and looked at Supisy. "She is already one of the most ravenous you could say and a warriors stamina." Junko said it but offered only a smile as the notion of lounging around while Yorino raced was appealing. There was something to be said for it while she walked over towards Supisy with Yorino shrugging. "I mean if you want to watch me get wet there are easier ways to do it then a race but I am game." Junko didn't need to blush she just held a hand to her head. "Dear gods there is more innuendo now then ever before isn't there." She shooed them away. "But no no no away let me have some time with the loser... who now gets to be subjected to my whims in private."

Supisy gave a not quite apologetic shrug when Junko said she should not encourage Barca and the other handmaidens to include even more souls in their play. Supisy didn’t really see the harm. If she was a guest that was brought into such games would be flattering and exciting to be included. But she was different than all guests. Latty would probably be horrified, or at least pretend to be. “Ok Barca. Don’t include the guests. Unless you see me roaming around.”

Supisy was excited to see Yorino not only getting wet, but just racing in general. Junko it seemed had different ideas though. Ideas that Supisy was not opposed to in the least. “Maybe I’ll come back tomorrow and watch you race,” she said to Yorino with a smile. “I was not aware that we had a wager on that race,” Supisy hummed with a smile, her lekku shivering in anticipation. “I am willing to give myself to your whims however.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Hmm yes... well it would likely only have been enforced if I won... a secret wager." SHe said it with a smile going over to her and looking at the top that had been partially loosened and damaged. "You did good for your first time on one of the racers imagine what you could be like eventually with enough practice. I might get to have a second racer and a skilled pilot." THe laughs were there and she looked around. "But well there is always more to see around the palace... around the island. The cloud pagoda for instance gives a view of the entire island and other islands nearby." She offered a hand and walked. "Or we could go through the caves, there are crystals here and gemstones mined."

Supisy wondered what sort of wager would have been made. Or if Junko was saying that one was inferred just by starting the race. It didn’t bother her that Junko would not be expected to do anything if she had lost. “I would have just enjoyed being able to say that I beat you,” she said with a smile. “So let’s say there was a secret bet…what would you have wanted from me?” The Twi’lek actually gave a small blush as she noticed Junko looking at her top. She returned the look to Junko’s chest which also was not completely covered. “I’ll get better. I’m gonna beat Yorino someday. I swear it. A new pilot and racer you have for yourself princess.”

Supisy smiled. “I want to see it all,” she responded in a sultry tone. “But all in good time. No need to rush things.” She took Junko’s offered hand without any question. “A spot with a view sounds wonderful, but so does a dark gem cover cave. Wherever you take me I will be happy. So long as we don’t need to replace these.” she took her top completely off and tucked it into the side of her bottoms.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"THen well I shall endeavor to show you it all.. the island is one place but it is all mine. Even the industrial sections under the surface but that we have developed a high speed tram system that interconnects between the islands allowing supplies and larger trade good to run. Ass a means to improve connections and it can double as an escape tunnel for the different islands in the event of an attack." She said it and was leading the way towards the caves as the opening of it was there and they were joined by two of the other handmaidens. "THis is Kanna, I am not sure if you have seen her yet and Uzaki." She said it and the half chiss handmaiden looked on from her robes with robe eyes and a bow while the other stood there with glowing tattoos on her chin and neck. The islander like Phaidor built bigger and muscled. "Hmmm Uzaki your tattoos look extra colored today." The woman bowed while she and Kanna were at the back mostly standing in case anything was needed.

High speed trams to get from island to island. That sounded like an amazing ride that Supisy would want to take. Though she wondered if Junko would convince the driver of the train to let Supisy take a turn. It probably wasn’t as much fun as she initially thought, being stuck to a single route, but to be able to say she did it would be a story to tell. They were alone as they approached the caves, but that changed with the new handmaiden arrivals. Supisy seriously wondered how many women Junko had stored around the palace and island.

“Good to meet you,” the Twi’lek said with a wave to Kanna and Uzaki. She was pretty sure she saw the half-chiss the other day, but Uzaki was a new face. She hadn’t really met Kanna, just saw her in passing. “Do they have to do something special to the tattoos to make them glow?” Supisy asked as she admired the handmaiden’s ink as Junko and her took the lead on their way into the caves. “So are these caves glowing with gems?” Supisy asked innocently. “Or are we just going to watch sweaty workers pull them out of the rocks?” She gave a giggle. “The right sweaty worker might be just as interesting.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She looked at her and nodded for Uzaki. "We crush kyber crystals into the ink and they glow when near force users. Blue for lightsiders and red for darksiders. AA way to detect without making things suspicious." She said it and was walking while Junko smirked. "Uzaki is a fighter but she also worked as one of the lifeguards in the south eastern islands. One of the few islans that welcomes tourists in moderation." That got a snicker as the islanders were different and more traditional. "We are also the closest region wise to Ukiyo and the Taeki orr the hundreds of things that could kill you on that island so for safety we don't recommend being there.... or on the island of wisps."

Junko nodded, the small island was lovely, the people there docile and almost passive to the point they could be captured by slavers if they weren't careful but the wisps on the island were poison.. they spread bone rot and flesh eating sickness that the islanders were immune to and most Atrisians werre able to fight with quick enough treatment. "As to the crystals, the mine is empty, just filled with exposed veins of them that can be taken if you are careful and want to." She said it and was walking through with a wider smile on her face... Kanna spoke with a look. "just wait until she meets Kirano or Miyoung princess, if thinks tattoos are great those two are a marvel."

The explanation of the glowing tattoos was fascinating. It made Supisy wish she had been blessed then if she got such a tattoo it would always glow. Maybe there was a way that could be done too. Supisy knew there were always new things in tattooing and she liked to keep up with the latest fads. “That seems very useful. Too bad kyber crystals don’t respond to normal people like me. It could glow some other color so that it is never just plain ink.”

Supisy frowned at the idea that not everything on Atrisia was friendly. “Well I will be sure to inquire about the safety of my destinations and make sure I have a more knowledgeable guide with me to make sure I don’t end up someplace dangerous.”

Supisy listened to the remarks about gems being there for the taking. “Do you have a big bucket?” the Twi’lek asked with a laugh. “Or better yet one of those storage compartments that have endless capacity? Girl can get really happy with an endless supply of gems.” Her attention was shifted to the Chiss mentioning two more names in reference to tattoos. “I want to meet them. Need to figure out where to get something Atrisian added.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko looked at Supisy for two reasons the gem bucket which she imagined therre would be one somewhere and the mention of Miyoung and Kirano's tattoo's. She turned to look at Kanna and raised an eyebrow. "No." There were snickers from Uzaki from the side but she had found the wall very interesting suddenly as Kanna spoke. "Oh come on princess, she is really proud of it." Junko looked at her. "No." She went to stand next to supisy but smiled to make it known she wasn't upset. "Kanna and Phaidor with Min possibly convinced Miyoung that she had to get a tattoo of my name on her butt... said all of them had it... and then couldn't stop laughing when she had actually done it."

There were some laughs from Kanna and a small snicker from Uzaki but she had found a bucket for Supisy as Kannaa spoke. "But Kirano is well from Chitai and they love their tattoos as well as their pleasures.. I think she might be more of a hedonist then you princess..." Junko looked at her and then at Uzaki who had the bucket held out for Supisy. "I swear you all are terrible and I should replace you with ones who have no personality." Kanna looked at her and said it like Uzaki. "Ah but then you'd be bored."

There seemed to be some intrigue in the tattoos on the handmaidens that were mentioned. Junko didn’t seem to want Supisy to know or see something, which of course made the Twi’lek more curious. After a short back and forth with Kanna, Junko was the one who revealed what the intrigue was with Miyoung’s tattoo. Supisy gave a laugh and put her hand on her butt. “You mean you don’t put your stamp on all your handmaidens?” Supisy questioned with a smirk. “Here I was thinking of putting your face with a heart around it on my pelvis.”

Supisy wasn’t sure if the gem bucket was supposed to distract her from the talk of tattoos, but she could multitask. Her eyes started looking around the cavern for a gem that particularly caught her attention, while she listened to the discussion about Kirano. A smile formed on Supisy’s lips and she gave a look to Junko when Kanna teased her for being hedonistic. “This Kirano sounds pretty interesting. But it might be best to keep an eye on me when she’s around. I have trouble saying no.”

A laugh was made as Supisy found an interesting red gem in the walls of the cave and heard Kanna’s response to Junko having handmaidens without personalities. “I agree princess. A person’s uniqueness is a virtue not a curse. You have so many handmaidens I’m sure you can rotate them in a manner that uses their virtues properly.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Uzaki looked at the twi'lek. "Yes princess, you must use my virtue properly." She said it with a straight face and preened a little leaning over. "I love this girl you should keep her around." She said it and Kanna looked at her as Junko nodded. "I do as well and if she wants to stay I will let her." There were a few laughs. "Barca will be happy... maybe she has Min and Phaidor right now and whatever others she can convince." Junko nodded at her and the gemstone that Supisy found. "She really didn't need encouragement, Barca has a habit of having her own little gaggle of followers who enjoy her attentions.... and Yorino likely went and joined her bringing a few of her fans. If you thought her time with the delegate Umanishu at the party was something wait until she has gone several rounds with the palace staff." Kanna laughed though and looked at some of the gemstones holding them for Supisy. "Here some more pretty ones."

The handmaiden hadn’t used virtue the way Supisy had meant it, and that made her laugh. She guessed that most of the handmaidens in Junko’s employ were no longer virtuous in the manner that Uzaki joked. “You love me already huh?” Supisy said with a shift of her lekku. “Wait til you really get to know me. I’m a regular hoot.” She smiled at Junko’s response as well. “You’re going to have to boot me out princess. I like Atrisia far to much to leave on my own will.”

The discussion of Barca had Supisy curious. The Mandalorian handmaiden was very interesting to the Twi’lek pilot, but she was still quite intimidated to start up a conversation or something else. Maybe she could just sneak into one of the mentioned gaggles and make sure it was ok before jumping in with both feet. “Barca is an interesting woman. I hope I get to know her better. If not just observe all the things she does.”

Finally her attention went back to the gems. She picked up the one she had been eyeing and then Kanna called her attention to more. Supisy was quick to the half-Chiss’ side to see what had been found. “Is there a purpose for these gems besides just looking pretty? I mean I never discount the value of pretty. But don’t want to get greedy if there is something better it can do.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"They can be used in lightsabers to chnage the blade they are pontite grade crystals. For a jedi they can be prineless... on the market a good sized one can be a battlecruiser with the right buyer." Junko shrugged and looked at them as she had many polished and refined.. her clothing beaded with them so when she had a padawan she could give them one to help them or other jedi. Kanna though looked at Supisy. "And Barca will gladly let you admire her... she enjoys old ideals, primitve ideals of domination and warriors. First time she met Junko they wagered a night with each other.The princess won and now Barca wants to face her again to prove she is more dominant."

“Priceless lightsaber gems?” Supisy questioned in amazement. She placed the one she was looking at into the bucket and smiled. “And you’d just let me have one to put on my shelf? I mean I’m never gonna need one for what it’s really for. I don’t want to waste it.” Supisy had to smile it was possibly the most self-aware thing that she had ever said since being freed from slavery.

Supisy smiled when Kanna said that Barca would enjoy her admiration. “I’m not much of a warrior,” she said with a giggle. “What happens if you just roll over for her when she challenges you?” she gave a wink suggesting that though she would expect to lose, rolling over wasn’t her style. “You beat Barca in a fight?” Supisy asked Junko, impressed, but not surprised. “I hope to get to know all of you handmaidens. And not just in the super fun way.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Hanna snickerred at that. "If you rolled over she might like that more." There were more laughs and Junko looked at her. "Yes I beat her in a tournament, no killing... some injuries but they used dampeners for blasters and swords to prevent serious injuries. I imagine if she was able to go all out it would have been a lot more dangerous." She said it but was walking. "And yes you can have the crystal think of it like a safety net, something that if the worse case scenario happens you have the means to help yourself." She looked at the two handmaidens who were there.. "ANd if you wish to get to know them they will gladly find reasons to hang around with you... well maybe all but Naori but that is only because she prefers making sure the palace is running better and rarely visits all of us."

Supisy laughed at Kanna’s response. “So what would happen if I walked up to Barca, arms extended and said I surrendered?” The Twi’lek giggled knowing that Barca was one of few people she was fairly sure she could trust in the galaxy that she needed to know more about before giving herself up like that. “I would be interested in seeing a battle between the two of you. She is quite a sight. I imagine that you relied on speed and dexterity. I know you have both of those in spades Princess. But I still think you should take the precautions to make sure no one is hurt too badly.”

Supisy looked to the half-Chiss and the Island girl handmaiden. She gave that sly smile that said she was considering something mischievous. “I said I wanted to see everything,” she said with a giggle. “I guess I want to make friends with everyone I can too. So I’ll have to work out a schedule to figure out how each handmaiden and I will bond. I’ll take note that Naori will be the tough one. But I’m good at chores believe it or not. Maybe I can help her out around the palace and then convince her to take a break.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko looked at her. "I imagine if you went up to her and did that she would pick you up and spend a few days well you heard her and saw what she could do with one who was just as dominant as she is. A submissive might get some tenderness from her as she isn't a sadist but she isn't one to go easy on you." She said it and grinned as Junko spoke. "She speaks from experience." Uzaki looked at her. "I saw her with three guards, woman is a machine possibly." There were more laughs and at the mandalorians expense. "If she finds out about us talking about her... she might just knock us all around... well except for the princess... she would challenge you to regain her honor and victory." More laughing and Junko was walking grabbing at Supisy's hand. "Moving on, you can't distract them with talk about their activities." Not going to say night since happened all hours of the day and they were ascending up the steps in the cave. "Just be careful, I don't want Latyuo coming and asking where you are after Barca has kidnapped you to ravage you for a week in on of the caves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom