Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Atrisia Lagoon Games

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

Listening to the gossip on Barca made Supisy even more sure that she would have to be cautious in making playtime with the Mandalorian handmaiden. She smiled and laughed at the stories. But that sort of play was not something that the Twi’lek was sure she would be ok with. She always said she wanted to try everything once though. Supisy gladly took Junko’s hand when she found it inside her own and smiled.

“They are distracting me,” Supisy said with a grin. “I like to hear good stories, and get a sneak peak at what might be in store for me. But really I’m not all about…um…that sort of play. What else do you guys do around the palace when not seeing to duties? You all are probably quite different huh? That’s what makes such a big group work.”

She gave a smile to Junko at the mention of Latyuo. “I thought you were going to keep Latty busy if I wanted to have fun? You don’t think that you can entertain her as long as Barca would keep me?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Oh I am certain I could distract her long enough, I just don't know if I would want to share you with her... of all of my handmaidens." She said it though with a grin and walked. "I know when they are not doing their normal duties they are working two fold.. as handmaidens they protect me as well as serve, each one of them is skilled for combat and to body double for me in some cases." Kanna nodded her head. "A flesh kit for me and I can mirror JUnko in most cases, the real trick is working on the voice but we also all learn skills from each other so if we have to pretend to be one another or the princess."

“I didn’t think you ever got jealous Princess,” Supisy said with a smirk. “I promise you will always be tops on my list.” The Twi’lek listened closely to all that being a handmaiden entailed. Combat training, she’d need that. And all the other duties and… Supisy was beginning to think she wouldn’t be a good handmaiden. Sounded like a lot of responsibility. Supisy just wanted to play all the time. Fortunately it didn’t appear she needed to become a handmaiden to share time with the princess and she would have free time to spend with the cute handmaidens too. “It sounds like a lot of work. Probably worth it because Princess Junko is so wonderful.” She looked to Junko and then back to Kanna. “I would like to see you impersonating her.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She had a grin on her face at that, Kanna was looking at her and presented a raised brow. "I could but it is not something that we do for just anything." She said it but was more in a joking manner about it. There was plenty that they would be able to do and well if they decided to body double and pretend to be Junko there was likely a chance that Supisy wouldn't know about it. THey would have to find the perfect time to do such an act of masterful deception. THe princess going as they all walked and the upper levels of the mines were different. More galleries of rooms that could be used to hold dozens of people if it was needed and lined with supplies. Crates of extra equipment as well as alcoves going up into ventilation systems not just shafts to make sure the air was being filtered and cleaned. The opening at the higher level coming out to a section of the mountain that wrapped around one of the buildings that was protected and red wood. The clouds obscuring the island below at the peak.

The looks that Kanna and Supisy exchanged made Supisy think that something was happening. Junko was sweet and gracious and generous, but she had a mischievous side to her as well. Something that Supisy really liked. It always kept her guessing. The walk continued up from the caves. Supisy was splitting her attention between the princess, the handmaidens and the crystals. The upper levels looked like a place for work to Supisy. The Twi’lek looked around, but nothing really caught her interest.

Finally they reached the highest level. Even though the clouds made seeing the islands impossible the view was incredible. Even Supisy sputtered for a moment and had to catch her breath. Maybe that was because they were so high up that it was just harder to breathe. “Wow,” the young Twi’lek said in awe of her surroundings. “How much could we see if it was a clear day?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"When it is clear you can see to some of the smaller islands. Where well no one really lives they are to small for villages and in storms usually are flooded. There are reefs that stretch for miles and encircle one of the crashed ships that was brought down in an ancient war. It has slowly bee claimed by the ocean with fish and other things in all of its corridors." Junko said it and was looking at more of it. "In the far distance when the sun is at the right angle you can see the crystal palace where Kioshi is. Or the island of Horai with its multicolored splendor." She said it and stood there... "But this peak is one of the few here. The best view comes from the airships, quiet an slowly yes but they are meant to be more scenic."

Supisy imagined the view that Junko laid out with her words. It was a beautiful thought. Seeing the uninhabited islands. The story about the lost ship was really exciting as well. Supisy wondered if it would be possible to investigate the sunken ship, but that question would wait until another time. She had plenty of time to see all of Atrisia. At least that was her hope. The crystal palace was a bit of a question to Supisy. Kioshi seemed like a fun woman, and was willing to joke and gossip about things that Junko didn’t seem to want discussed with Supisy at this time. But Kioshi also had a mind for business and seemed to get along well with Latyuo.

Next to be mentioned was Horai, that was where Supisy wanted to visit most. To see the vacation site that Zeltrons and Twi’leks had created on Atrisia was just below a certain princess on the list of things for Supisy to see. “I’m not very fond of moving slow. I want to be sitting still and enjoying something that has managed to keep my attention long enough for me to stop. Or more of the time I just like to be going. Fast. Though if the views are as good as you say. Perhaps a slow airship ride with a friend might not be the worst idea.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"The airships are a mixture, they are better for the environment and why the anshin exists... basically only a small handful of places across the planet can house ships anymore. Mostly palaces and the ports... those though just go up and it cuts down on dangerous endeavors as we can track the ones who try and outrun the security forces." She said it and well smugglers was one thing but a different breed of smuggler compared to Supisy and Latyuo more the ones who didn't have a sense of honor or principle. Junko looked at her though and here above the clouds she spoke. "Your like action and being fast but sometimes there is beauty in slowness in still ness. When you are with me do you just want me jumping from place to place or taking the moment to make sure you enjoy the sensation?"

The explanation of the airship’s purpose made sense, and it was probably much better than trying to use boats between islands. Or making ugly walkways. Not that Supisy was a big fan of walking long distances either. With all things considered even Supisy had to admit that the airships were a good resource. Even if they were slow and boring.

The second lesson against always being on the move and always doing something new was even more convincing. Though to be completely truthful even in moments of pleasure, Supisy longed for some bit of chaos mixed in. Something unexpected. Something beyond the normal. “That’s no fair. You are quite the exception to the rule Princess. Of course I want to savor all of my time with you. Excitement and adventure doesn’t always have to be fast I suppose. Just unpredictable,” she gave Junko a wink with the end of her answer.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Unpredictable huh... Junko looked at her and a wicked grin came over her face as she backed up a little. "Excitement hmm well." Junko moved quickly and lept off the platform, over the railing and down into the clouds. Kanna and Uzaki moving there and looking over for a moment to give concern as she waited for SUpisy to go and check. The anti gravity protections for such dangers something they used since building and ships seemed to love their bottomless holes.... the anti gravity looping her around and up behind the platform so she could land silently behind and look over. "What happened?"

“Holy…” Supisy couldn’t believe what had just happened. She looked to the handmaidens after Junko seemingly just jumped off the building towards who knew what below. For a moment the Twi’lek pilot thought for sure the princess had gone crazy and was gone forever, but then she remembered Junko was a Jedi. She would simply use the Force and all would be fine. Except that still didn’t explain why she did it to begin with. Supisy was sure that floating on clouds was exciting, but without the Force she would likely never know.

Kanna and Uzaki looked concerned, but they gave Supisy room to investigate. When Supisy looked over the side she couldn’t find any sign of Junko. Then her voice called out from behind. Supisy startled at first and then she laughed turning around and hugging the princess tightly. “Did you do that with the Force?” she asked innocently. “I want to try. Whatever you did. I bet it was awesome.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"You said unpredictable and jumping off a mountain platform seems to fit within that." SHe offered a smile but looked at her. "But you can do it as well we developed for safety anti grav barriers. basically if you fall it pushes you back up to the platform." She said it offering a larger smile on her face though and presenting the chance for her to do it as Uzaki and Kanna did it.. they would have a chance to loop around below and come back with grins on their face as they stood there ready for anything else. "You should learn that she will take things literally... the princess has a means to do a whole lot of crazier things."

“Yes,” Supisy said looking out over the railings. “That was totally unpredictable.” Supisy had just seen Junko and the two handmaidens make the jump and return to the platform unharmed. But she just stood at the edge looking. Truth of the matter was this type of adventure was more Latyuo’s thing to do. Supisy was carefree and wild and loved to be moving fast. But for whatever reason she never connected her piloting something as being that dangerous. If something went wrong with one of the anti gravity barriers what would happen to her?

Supisy finally made up her mind that she was going to jump. Before she did, however, she looked at Kanna and Uzaki. “Noted,” she said with a smile. “I will only tell her to be unpredictable when we’re on solid ground.” She gave a smile, took a few running steps and jumped over the railing.

The Twi’lek was falling, the wind pushing her lekku so they pointed straight up. Then without a clue for why or how Supisy was whooshed under the platform, then upwards and she managed to control her body enough to land on her feet on the other side. “That was awesome!” she said with a wide smile, but was breathing heavily. “But let’s keep the thrill seeking a little closer to the ground or in a cockpit. Might want to show Latty that trick though, she’ll love it.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

There were some laughs all around and then Supisy jumped. "You remembered to charge them right?" Kanna said it and Junko looked. "They are on the grid she'll be fine." Then she was coming back around and seemed to be thinking it as all three of them laughed. "Latyuo might or she might worry what is going to happen now that the princess is missing." Another round of laughs but Junko nodded. "We can do it on the ground from now on... though just wait until you try it from one of the higher areas like the spire of the imperial tower in Jar'kai. Beautiful view of the entire city as you wrap around in the anti grav bubble."

Luckily Supisy didn’t hear the joke about if the anti grav machine had been charged. Instead she was quite gleeful as soon as the device caught her and returned her to the platform. Supisy gave a laugh. “Latty probably would have gone over the rails after the Princess. She’s quite protective. The ride is something that she would end up enjoying very much.” Supisy’s eyes lit up when there was mention of a higher tower and a nice view below. “I think I’d like to give that a try. Now that the experience is not a surprise.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

SHe looked at her and wondered if Latyuo would do such a thing and she likely would have.... or been mortified that her statement had made the princess leap from a mountain.... that might make her pale though. A grin on Junkos face though as there was always a chance for any number of things to be able to happen. "She might or worse... but there is always a chance to do it from another location... plenty of towers on Atrisia and there are some mountains that the tourissts go to we have installed them... and at the zoo enclosures to keep people from jumping into the ones with the dangerous animals from around the galaxy."

“So you’re saying there are more adventures out there to be had?” Supisy asked with a smirk. “Aren’t you the one who was trying to tell me that it was just as good to take things slow and steady?” the Twi’lek continued with a smirk. She walked back over to the edge of the railing and looked down at where she had jumped. It was amazing to her that she make the jump, and even more amazing that technology caught her and placed her back down on platform.

“So what’s next then my princess?” Supisy asked in curiosity. “I would be happy to slow things down if you would like. But I’m always up for a new adventure too.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Nect?" Well next we have more of the palace and island. I have more then just a private lagoon... technically half of the island is 'unexplored'" She said it in quotes and was looking at Supisy as she did. "Since the island is basically mine to develop how I want I went with the most protected area for the people and where we could develop the most.. we would just have to really stretch out and as you saw from approach it is a lower profile from the canyons." She said it and walked over but pointed. "Still there is an overhang of cliffs there we are building you could say and expansion of the palace. A floating world with inverted spires going down into the chasm."

Supisy listened to the princess explain what wonders still remained to be seen on her island. The unexplored areas seemed quite intriguing, but maybe Supisy could turn those into explored areas another time. Right now she wanted to be with Junko and see what her island palace had to offer, before hopefully finding some time in private.

“I said I wanted to see everything,” Supisy replied with a smile and moved close to lock her arm with Junko’s. "Cliffs with building in progress sounds awesome. Hopefully since the project is in progress it will be more sightseeing. I won’t lie. I enjoyed the sights of the lagoon very much. And the excitement of the race. But seeing your entire palace at a more relax pace. It has been wonderful. Even for the girl who always wants to be in the fast lane.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Never knock the fast lane a lot of good things come from it, it is how I met several of my handmaidens and became a jedi... and honorary witch... and fallanassi... my early years were weird looking back at them but but but there was something great about it." And of course there was the whole getting to sewe the galaxy and be part of several groups that wanted to change things for the better but sadly never did... so now she was just here just Junko and heading back toward sthe palace would be something fun as she went towards an alcove and stopped getting one of the skiffs. "These are the tripitaka skiffs... less speed but they can catch the wind and are for going between islands or down mountains... or sand and snow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom