Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisia. Glory and Agony (Open To OS, others PM for invite)

Mythos chuckled when she mentioned mandalorian clones. "Atrisians are no different, Some families in Atrisia have been of the warrior class dating back thousands of years." He pondered other options and nodded."As i said miss garter, i have all the time in the world" He smiled, knowing the truth of that statement went far beyond the truth he knew for a fact. Mythos did not age.

He realized the massive work needed with their armaments and structure and he could not help to feel empowered. He had a mission now, to give the One Sith an army that could sweep over the galaxy like a cloud of red fire and death. "Would something else than humans be out of the question? I have heard of Massassi in Coruscant. I can get a sample in a weeks end, their training might have to endure more time and specific training by myself but i would be more than honored to." He knew the proposition was enticing, he also knew that the rumors of the race slowly appearing was true. Spaarti could take the chance and have them be responsible for the first cloning of the species in a very long time and should the delivery be successful a bonus would be ensured by the dark lord himself....

"If that can be achieved, i can guarantee very impressed sith lords." He smiled. It was also more profitable to him, massassi could do much more, with much less.
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Ren was watching this man across from her she did not possess the authority to summon [member="Darth Rapax"] but perhaps she could ask him for a meeting of sorts and get his view on this matter.

She smiled then and slowly took out her comm and drafted a message to ask him to come to the tea house to talk. She knew he was part of those trusted about [member="Lord Mythos"] and if they were to be around one another perhaps they should talk.

Then. She paused.

The old man across from her was not smiling any longer. Ren meant no harm to him he was not the one planning the raid on the palace and where she had just come to that information was a thought that drifted to her unprotected. quickly she looked around she could not focus on one person, but the faces around her looking at her waiting. Looking.

Then she knew how they were going to do it. She was in trouble. She had come out alone, and now they were surrounding the tea house. there weren't many but there were enough that she could count their thoughts as they moved.

And then they all paused waiting for her to do something.

"Do you have rice noodles?"

She was going to kill some time.

Rapax

R
Rapax looked at his comm seeing [member="Serena Bouie"]'s summon to a tea house for a talk.....he at first didn't want to simply due to the fact he could feel she was still a Jedi ....although he could feel a darkness slowly start to grow in her....might as well go and talk to her. he got up and simply grabbed his two lightsabers and made his way to the tea house....such a calming place...it annoyed him a little but not much. He made his way into the tea house and looked around to see her at a table. He walked over to her and spoke" You called for me?"

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Patricia paused and thought about things for a moment, while she personally had morale issues with selling armies to the sith. Ethan had one request that she had to fulfill upon his way out to retirement, sell to everybody. Because when you took sides, that was how you became a target. So Patricia would honor the lunatic's words and of course do what needed to be done, however what [member="Lord Mythos"] wanted was something that might have difficulty. All of her clones were taught by mandalorians cloned instructors, clones were taught Mando'a and had it structured into their lives, made them better warriors. Cut out the loyalty for the mandalorians using inhibitor chips and they were perfect.

"As long you can give me a preferably living being, I can clone anything you want upwards to fifty meters tall. But like I said, growing them is the easy part, it's feeding housing and training that are the hard parts. Simply get me my male template and we can get started right now." Patricia said with a smile.

The clones were truly great to have on your side. Was it an army of slaves? Maybe, if you treated them that way they were. But birthing them into the galaxy and teaching them the ways of a warrior culture, they wanted to fight, hell they needed it. It was something Patricia loved doing and to her each of those clones were like her children that she sadly knew were going to be sent off to possibly die.

"So let's do a five year plan, and how many clones did you want?" Patricia said as she grabbed her data pad.

The old man excused himself and went about doing the upkeep of his tea house while Ren waited. She could feel ripples as they headed towards her, feel the presence of someone new. Her blue eyes looked to the door as she sipped her soup he slid in across from her taking the place of the old man.

Placing the bowl carefully down, "I did. There is a movement of a small group that think [member="Lord Mythos"] should be removed. There are at least three men outside of this tea house that have a wide range of emotions regarding this. I would like to follow them and see if they are such a threat that they should be before Mythos. Can you help me with this?"

She looked at him, and offered him a cup of tea.

[member="Darth Rapax"]

Rapax

R
Rapax paid attention to every detail [member="Serena Bouie"] was giving....this was bound to happen...people who would not approve of mythos's lordship and would try to remove him...he cannot let that happen...which mean's he will have to trust this jedi fir the time being..." So be it...where do we begin?"

His eyes widened when the CEO of Spaarti did not deny his suggestion.He had thought it an impossible task, Massassi were created by alchemy, or so the stories said so he thought the cloning process would be impossible if not downright absurd and laughed off. He was glad he tried because now it was going to happen. Mythos knew that in Coruscant the species had re-emerged somehow, it was unclear to him why or how the massassi were resurrected or recreated yet none of that mattered, he could get the specimen in a days end, all he needed was a simple call and the specimen would be brought to Atrisia. "One Standard day" Mythos said holding up his index finger. "One"

He opened the communications array and sent a simple message to the Coruscant through the official com channel for high ranking lords making his call bypass all protocol procedures and sending his call directly to wherever he needed to be heard.

Neat devices make life easier. He thought smiling as the call went through. "This is Mythos, I need a specimen delivery to these coordinates, Species rarity, very rare, Species name, Massassi, delivery time, asap, Thank you in advance Coruscant relay with transfer and detail, over and our"

He turned back to the young lady as he finished the call and bowed his head. "If you so wish i can find accommodations within the royal palace until the specimen arrives, is that acceptable?" He said in a sly tone, he hated the practicality of professionalism, he preferred to be himself and blunt.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

[member="Darth Rapax"]

"Outside there are a few that have these thoughts, I can try following them as they move. Perhaps they would lead us to the planner." She looked at Rapax and wondered what made him a Sith.

She sipped her tea, "this may take a bit of patience, are you ok with that?" She was still getting use to there being Sith around her, and learning their ways. Learning what they were capable of and what they were not. Mostly though she was dispelling myths that she had learned.

Rapax

R
He listened to her and took in every detail..she was wondering if a sith can hold there patience ....He will show her that they can be quite the patient people. "I will hunt until they reach there meeting point...then we will finish them once and for all."

[member="Serena Bouie"]

[member="Darth Rapax"]

"Very well then, let us follow and see where it takes us" Ren finished her tea, and then dropping the walls of her mind she listened for the voices the thoughts around them, "Ok one is moving off, let's go"

Ren got up and headed for the door, making sure to nod to the host and then walk out.

Nomkneer dashed forward and with two strikes sliced in half all three of the assasins thrown at him, he gazed at the former emperor infront of him as he counter the amount of people surrounding him and his target. He counter around seven people apart from the former emperor in the room and the room and pathway before this room are a few more too, He decided to use force pull on two of the seven and sliced them as he hopped forward to kill another one decapitating him. there were four left and with a spinning strike he finished them off faster than they could react.

"your death is here you fool, I come in the name of [member="Lord Mythos"]!"

He stepped forward, and with much happiness in his eyes he took the former emperor with his telekinesis and raised him from the ground, making him float closer to Nomkneer, the kaleesh suddenly felt like practicing what the Akillian beast had done on him. He started focusing and his hand was the rod that would flow the force energy to do the squeezing. It started working but with little strenght, and the former emperor would baffle Nomkneer as he tried to suffocate him.

"hahahaha you are no sith, you are just a wannabe"

The kaleesh' eyes turned red with an amount of hatred that he had never experienced before. Instantly his hatred fed his force energy and the strenght of his force choke would increase, the neck of the former emperor was getting tighter and Nomkneers eyes would get redder. He felt like it wasn't enough with one hand, he couldn't completely suffocate him, Nomkneer took his other hand and focused with both hands as if both were suffocating him. It started working, it was squeezing the emperors neck with more strenght and he was loosing air, his breath was almost finished.

"p-please, do not do this, im sorry."
"you are just a worm, i'll see you in the netherworld"

And with one last burst of force energy backed by the hatred towards the former emperor, the emperor had no breath and in a few minutes he died of suffocation. Nomkneer took one of his lightsabers and started cutting his neck slowly, he ripped the neck and let the head drop as he grabbed it with his hand and used the other to contact Lord Mythos.

"M'lord, i finally got the swine, i'll be returning with some gifts"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom