Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisia. Glory and Agony (Open To OS, others PM for invite)

Mythos walked Gallantly to his apprentice and smiled as he stepped forward. Ren tried to let goof his hand so he could approach Naga alone and in his own terms however Mythos would not let that be the case, he held on to her hand and walked beside her to Naga and listened to his words intently. Thinking upon how to continue with his daughter he was now put into a precarious position, apparently she had learned telepathy with Naga and now she was ready to move on to a new more advanced teaching... Yet what Mope wanted was to turn her into a weapon of the Sith, taking time yet now stronger than ever...

After a long while thinking Mythos only nodded. "Do what you think is best my Apprentice" He put his hand on his shoulder and smiled warmly. "I Trust you to be able to deal with my Daughters upbringing properly." Placing his palm upwards after giving Naga the Approving gesture he made the bag of Red Crystals float and the Precious Gems danced around them in a glimmering waltz of magical red brilliance. "You have done Well. The Lord of Mustafar has deemed it great to supply Atrisia with a powerful supply of Light Armor... I trust you to see this brought to fruition, in reward for you determination you will be placed at the command of Said Forces, answering only to myself. Is this acceptable?"

He looked to his beloved Wren the single loveliest being in this Planet to his eyes and smiled, a simple gesture that would let her know everything they would do soon... everything she yearned for during the day was going to get done when the sun had fallen. However something was not right.... he felt a nagging thought in his mind as the Axe pulsated energy from itself into Mythos and his mind became flooded with images of Ancient Wars in Korriban and the Screams of thousands of Dead... Soon it would overtake him... but for now he snapped out it quickly and leaving only a small second where his true predicament could be noticed.
[member="NPCs by Corey"] [member="Nomkneer artzhul"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Darth Rapax"]

[SIZE=12pt]As she felt her fingers begin to let go, she felt his tighten the quick exchange of glances and she understood she would remain. She followed led by his lead to stand before his apprentice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The words that followed however troubled Ren it sounded as if he were giving up his child to the apprentice. This she did not understand and would in private ask about it one thing she had learned from history never question a leader in front of those they led it always had a bad ending.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A reward for doing a job well this was pleasing in many ways and reminded her of the reasons she stood here, that gr[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]eat compassion that he had that so few ever saw. She did not smile keeping that pleasure to herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As she watched him she could see the shimmering changes in his aura alerted her to something, she squeezed his hand gently. Ren tried to give a gentle reassurance on her part that she knew something not exactly what but something what happening to him at that moment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She wished for a moment to know more about the crystals but it could all wait he needed to ensure his apprentice, well they weren’t apprentices were they were acolytes was taken care of[/SIZE]

[member="Lord Mythos"] [member="NPCs by Corey"] [member="Darth Rapax"]

Rapax

R
[member="Lord Mythos"] Naga merely nodded ... this was indeed acceptable to him in the matter he was able to control a legion with this gear and that was good... as for @Kida Malgus........he was surprised for a moment that hed say any means nessesary to teach her... no matter...perhaps the jedi Mythos has grown attached to can help later on down the line with the child but that was a question for another time for now he merely bowed and left the bag of crystals and walked off to return to kida to continue his work on her.

[member="NPCs by Corey"] [member="Serena Bouie"]

Breathe in and breathe out, keep calm and keep the Axe out of your mind. He found it hard to do such simple things at this moment being a hard long day at the field bringing up a massive construction that would dwarf every other site in the planet was not easy task, tomorrow the construction awaited them again so this night they would be needing rest and serenity.

"I Await your report on the morrow, now if you will excuse me and my Lady we will be heading to rest as tomorrow is a long arduous day." Mythos stood back and held Ren's hand in his own then planting a kiss in her neck that was in every way a statement of affection and a public display of unity and companionship... let no one in Atrisia forget that they were together.

"Jar'Kai!" Mythos shouted with the Force amplifying his voice tenfold. Without hesitation the elite Jar'Kai formed up beside them and arose through the mighty stairway behind them and Mythos along with his lady by his arm made their way to the royal chambers.

In their assent through the stairways Mythos held her hand on his own and glanced to her every few seconds, his eyes speaking more than he ever could with words. "I have a surprise for you... once we arrive at my chambers"

Mythos smiled slyly as they reached his chambers and the Jar'Kai formed around the entrance and the outside of the fortified walls, their red and black cloaks made the entrance dignified and reminded Mythos that getting to him was not as easy at it had been before... [member="Serena Bouie"]

[SIZE=12pt]Ren nodded to [member="Darth Rapax"] she would likely be seeing him again. The sounds of his voice echoed throughout as the Jar’kai took their places. They walked with a carefulness that gave the impression of elegance and grace.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ren’s eyes met Mythos’ each time he looked at her, she could not help but smile. The warmth that started at her core when he looked upon spread across her, and her curiosity was intrigued by his surprise.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“A surprise, I love surprises. Is the surprise bigger than a bread box?” It was a game she had played often with her parents to try and figure out what was it that they were dangling out to her. Blue eyes sparkled with excitement, her fingers held tighter to his. What did he have? So many things had passed between them during this day, the need to hold onto one another, the desire that went with every glance, the beginnings of a new army, the ceremony of acceptance by some of the Atrisians, oh yes today had mile stones to celebrate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I think today went very well, don’t you?” She had not given him chance to answer but that was ok, he would in time. "Perhaps we should have a small celebration the two of us for all that happened today shall I have Izumi bring us a bottle of something?" [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][member="Lord Mythos"][/SIZE]

"A bread box? No, it's much smaller" chucking under his breath he would not spill the surprise, would not think of it either if he did she could read him like a book and spoil it in no time. "I'll give you a hint, it's rare"

A subtle hint yet giving nothing away, soon enough they would arrive at the royal chambers where Mythos threw his robes quickly into the hanger made of glapos wood. The Jar'Kai made guard outside the room and beside the massive entrance doors outside the main door of the chamber, getting in here was bound to be one of the most difficult things for an Assassin.

Once arriving inside the chamber Mythos gestured to the bed where a small box of Atrisian ornament stood out like a sore thumb. The box itself was beautiful but inside the box was a crystal Mythos had been lucky to get a hold of, one of the workers had discovered it beneath the rubble of the construction and Mythos had ordered the surprise to be set up before their arrival... he was pleased at the delivery. A Lignan Crystal, an additive to create a powerful lightsaber or a wonderful necklace, either way... It was one beautiful thing.

He sat down beside the box and awaited her to open it so he could gaze upon her eyes when she revealed her gift.

"A bottle of Wiskey is fine, or a Cigero of Herbs... you know i'm not much of a drinker" He smiled and gave her w ink, it was true, Mythos could hold his liquor but preferred smoke.
[member="Serena Bouie"]

A gift, she looked at the box and then back to Mythos, "whatever it is you shouldn't have" Ren walked over picking up the box with great care, she smiled and bit her lip as she tenderly began to unwrap the box. She could feel a vibration from it felt like it was resonating.

She pulled the lid from the box "OHHH look how beautiful" She smiled carefully lifting the crystal, turning her gaze upon Mythos. "It's stunning, I"ve never seen one before like this the colors are different, and it feels almost alive in my hand" She had never seen such a thing of beauty no matter what itwas she would cherish it always, she turn her face to him moving to plant a kiss on his lips before he uttered a word her gratitude for such a gift washed over her and passed the emotions onto Mythos.

She pulled away reluctantly, "I've never been given such a gift, can you tell me about it?"

[member="Lord Mythos"]

[member="Serena Bouie"]
He chuckled at her expressions, she was like a girlfriend back in the days where things were much less complex and dangerous, it was something he could enjoy for the most part, reminded him of a simpler time. As she opened her gift Mythos merely smiled and looked at her, it was a beautiful jewel like none other, a crystal fueled by the dark side of the force.

"It's a lightsaber crystal like no other, a Lignian Crystal, from Lignian Ore,rare as can be and" he smiled as the kiss cut him off. "Addictive"

The stories told that the crystal was addictive but when he said it he wasn't sure who he was referring to, the crystal or her. Mostly her, definitely mostly her.

Mythos sighed as he thought of the day before them, "We should rest,tomorrow is a day like no other, work continues on the academy andi will be sending a message to the viceroy of the trade conglomerate my old friend [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"], it is my wish that the TC makes Atrisia it's new home and with my help begin the construction on the Galaxies largest hospital"

He smiledas he took off his cloak and headed to the shower, before entering giving her a glancing look back. "Are you coming?"

[member="Lord Mythos"]

If only others could see him as she saw him, see the goodness that radiated from his heart he was not the darkness that seemed to consume others of the Sith Order. The crystal was so beautiful she couldn't decide whether to hide it in the confines of a new light saber, or to wear it about her neck as a token of affection from Mythos. She was contemplating both when he started telling her of the time ahead.

She nodded, she smiled. "Of course" She placed the crystal carefully into the box and placed it on the table. No one would dare to touch it. There were times she wanted to grab his hand and run away to the farthest reaches of the galaxy but times for that were slowly slipping away he was the ruler of Atrisia and rulers couldn't just disappear. Ren removed her kimona and followed him into the steam filled shower.

The threats of the day, and the concerns of the ones who would stand against him were washed away down the drain.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Lord Mythos"]

Coming out of hyperspace a few Spaarti Creations freighters bursted onto the scene that was Atrisia, a good sized merchant fleet of about twenty ships there on business for the Sith known as [member="Lord Mythos"] to claim the prize he had won in one of Spaarti's auctions. An exclusive contract with Spaarti Creations, which would allow Spaarti to set up a facility on the world dedicated to creating a clone army for the Sith Lord.

Sitting at the helm of the center most trade ship the woman sighed and was quite bored waiting up in space, breaking atmosphere on a One Sith world was a good way to take fire and as Patricia was here to divvy out prices and hopefully make some money in the process she had to wait. So contacting the number she was given after the auction the woman called the man while the Spaarti fleet waited in orbit.

"This is Spaarti Creations corporate fleet, we are in position in orbit and waiting for clearance to land. Whenever you are ready." Patricia said almost bored to death.

Waiting really did suck, she had places to go and facilities to build after all.

"Get the ships ready, angle the freighter divisions so we can finish the academy" Mythos said to his adviser of infrastructure, a senator of a wide renown and an expert in mass construction.
"Yes Teno, i will have it be so. "
The man bowed and took his leave from the throne hall wrangling up a score of soldiers and transport on his way to the academy. After a few weeks the academy was close to finishing and his comlink heated up with calls from central command.

"Tenno, the Corporate fleet of Spaarti requests an audience." The comlink said in a professional tone, the title of Tenno was becoming of use and interest to him, it meant heavenly sovereign if he was not mistaken.Even the soldiers now forwarded that name on to him and bestowed the title upon Mythos.
"Excellent, just in time. Permission granted, have them be at my throne room immediately. " He wondered what Serena would think ofhim sneaking in the nights to participate in auctions and other shady working yet this was something she would see the fruits of... a Clone army? No one would ever expect such a turn of events.

The Emperor was amassing forces the likes of which the galaxy had never seen. He sat upon his throne flanked by his tuk'ata and the axe of Adas, pondering his next acquisition.
[member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]​

Ren was looking at Izumi having another discussion about the men that she had sensed on the day she and Mythos had gone out. "Izumi I will find them it is only a matter of time" What would he think of her doing this without his knowledge, though did they really do anything without each other's knowledge.

She never hid what she was, who she was, or even the things she did. Mythos was one person she did not wish to hide activities from. She however wanted to find this group among the Atrisians that wanted to harm him. If that meant doing a few things that they did not agree on well the make up would be worth it.

Izumi nodded to Ren, "Kogo Ren you cannot stop anyone from having thoughts of going back to the way it was. Before the Tenno Mythos"

Ren made a face, she carried the crystal that he had given her with her trusting the precious gift to no one. She pondered its use whlie she pondered how to find this group. Ren changed from the traditional kimona she had taken to wearing. She now wore the outfit that would hide her face what would Mythos think of this rather form fitted outfit.

Izumi gave her an odd look, "Kogo, is this fitting of your station?"

Ren smiled, "Yes Izumi, I have many roles within the Tenno's life this is but one face." Ren was his Seer, she was at the moment his agent.

[member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Serena Bouie"]

"All ships green, Hades stay on standby." Patricia said as she got the go ahead from the traffic controller.

The fleet of freighters pushed down and broke atmosphere, the red flaming cones of planetary entry and friction burning against their noses. Once the flames past it was on to the blue skies and clouds of Atrisia. Patricia watched from the window of the planet's beauty passing them by. Really was a shame that the Atrisian empire didn't control the place anymore, planetary governments were usually ran better by locals.

That wasn't saying the One Sith didn't know what they were doing, it was just that locals normally had more love and compassion in their hearts for these people. The Sith were only humanitarians when it suited them. But that enough of the politics of the galaxy at large, there was business to be had.

The fleet of ships tucked close to one another and soon landed on the palace greens. The lead ship being Patricia's opened up and the ramp lowered and the CEO of Spaarti Creations stepped down from the ramp. Flanked by a four man Spaarti Commando unit for her protection the men were of course unarmed as a show of respect to their host, however Patricia had been victim to a few attempted kidnappings and she kept them around for that reason exactly.

Once she was done climbing the steps to the palace she entered the grand hall into the throne room and would wait for their host to address her.

Mythos sat upon the throne of the ancient atrisian kings dignified to be counted among them, Groom his tuk'ata hound bared his teeth and dug his eyes into their hosts urging for a reason to kill. He was growing older the hound, hungrier for blood with each passing day, he had been with Mythos since his acolytehood as a puppy yet now he was a grown man slayer with kills of his own to sport. Mythos placed his hand on the hounds head and he calmed instantly, feeling the confidence and reassurance of his master as he stood from the throne, the hound closely tailing.

"Truly a pleasure to have you in the Atrisia." He said confidently, his yellow eyes burning with excitement. This was no ordinary business meeting, this was an event in his eyes. The Jar'Kai sported the banners of Atrisia and the one sith decorating the halls with gold, red, black and dark violet designs. The axe strapped upon his back had become a symbol for the soldiers who already trained and amassed from atrisian homes and families, banners from battalions often sported a drawing of an axe as each battalion had their own colors and it made for a gallant and breathtaking sight in the ceilings and walls of the throne room. The high ranking officers already present and accounted for bowed and averted the gaze from the emperor, considering it a mighty offense.

Mythos sported the black and gold cape with the symbol of the one sith upon it's back and the metal breastplate and leggings of the old atrisian high lords adorned his chest, a throwback in the honor of the atrisian culture. The rudis upon his scabbard hung aimlessly in his hip along with his lightsabers upon his warbelt made from human skinned leather... a hardly noticeable fact.

Four skulls hung from his belt, each one from a warrior he had slain in battle, symbolizing his nature as a warrior to the people and the barbarism that awaited his enemies, each skull had a carving upon it's forehead made by atrisian soldiers of high honor, each symbol was said to be a luck charm for the warrior who owned them and a bane for those who beheld it and wished ill will. The embrace of the culture by Mythos' part was held in high regard by the people and he was slowly gaining their respect.

"I am Mythos, emperor of Atrisia, servant of the one sith and will of his majesty the true emperor of the sith" He declared with a powerful tone, none would challenge his authority in this planet and as will he had a responsibility to remind those around him that his word was beneath that of the emperor, a fact he embraced proudly... for now. He held out his hand in a gesture of greet, as Nabooian tradition never let him give up doing. Groom stood behind him eyeing each person he had not met warily, Mythos payed him no heed as his eyes sank into the lovely lady before him, the fact bringing a not unusual smirk upon his face.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Word came Mythos was in conference with his guest, Ren slipped out the shadows gave her the needed protection. She moved as quickly as she could if anyone noticed they paid no mind. Ren moved towards the place where she had first heard the thoughts looking around were many stones, many items her psychometry would do little here. She had to figure a way.

She stood quietly closing her eyes opening her empathy to the thoughts around her now. She would see if she could find them, she heard nothing. Frustrating. She decided this might not work, so pulling the mask from her face, and pushing back the hood, she headed for the nearest tea house. Inside she bowed and removed her shoes heading for the nearest table.

They brought her a pot of tea, and a plate of almond cookies. Ren had grown quite fond of almond cookies. She smiled as she lifted on. An elderly gentleman motioned to take a seat, Ren nodded.

"The Tenno's Kogo should not be wandering about" He said politely, "but we are honored at your presence" Ren smiled, "You were at the ceremony today."

He nodded, "yes, that is how I recognized you though your dress then was more appealing than what you wear now" She had to admit they were an honest forthright people.

"I will remember to dress in such manners, but right now I'm concerned about how the Atrisians view the Tenno"

He smiled knowingly, "I would say you already know."

Ren lifted her tea thinking carefully on her words.

Miss Blonde

[member="Lord Mythos"] [member="Serena Bouie"]

Patricia gave [member="Lord Mythos"] a firm nod to acknowledge him and respect for his title. Truth be told Patricia hated the Sith with every fiber of her being, what with Mythos' organization ransacking her home planet and killing thousands. But that didn't mean she wasn't going to cut off business with them through Spaarti Creations, when you held grudges in the business world to alienate a customer it was never a good thing.

"A pleasure Lord Mythos, thank you for having us. You know me already, so we can skip that part. I'm happy to see that Atrisia has flourished under your rule and I can assure you that we very much look forward to doing business with you and by extension the One Sith." Patricia said in a very professional voice.

"So the big thing is hammering out what you want, the timeframe we can deliver it in, and how we can best ensure the safety and safe growth of the clones." Patricia said as they approached their throne.

"So let's start with the beginning if it's ok, who are you using for your templates? A clone army is best unified under one or two templates, one male and one female. Or all a single sex. It creates less friction between clones." Patricia hopefully could get this going and start the organic material process.

Mythos pondered the idea. He knew nothing of cloning or anything of the sort but he had thought of some definite necessities for his armies and what he envisioned to be the grand army of Atrisia. The first issue was that time was not an issue. "I have all the time in the world miss Garter" He said in a calm and well mannered tone."I would love to sponsor a Spaarti operations unit here in Atrisia, bring a more firm partnership between the crown and the soldiers as well as make access to your services more convenient" He walked past the tall statues beside his throne as he spoke, the words true not just because the soldiers were there.

"As for the clone template? I have a few candidates. Martha" Mythos nodded as his head of guard came to his side, her helmet removed with a wave of her hand as soon as she stood next to his shoulder. The woman made Mythos diminutive in comparison and her long red hair coupled with fierce green eyes made this mother of three put a whole new meaning on the term beautiful death. She was a seasoned veteran of a full score of battles and with multiple kills under her belt even one of the republic officers in Contrum. She had no fear of using her telekinesis and showing her force sensitivity around others so when she removed her helmet in that manner it was in itself a show of strength.

"As for the Male" Mythos pondered, he didn't want to make a rash decision so he thought about it long and hard before he answered. "I'd take your recommendation there, i have some prospects yet none that are on call"
Mythos shrugged, he thought that Spaarti must have templates for male clones that would surpass anything he had on hand at the moment, yet Martha was unique and very powerful, an excellent killer, she was a good specimen for an army that he knew for certain.

"What i want is an elite fighting force, no corners cut, no expenses spared" Mythos eyed the crystalline walls that lead to the outside view of Atrisia, a breathtaking sight. "five armor divisions double that in artillery and double that again in light and medium infantry, i want specialized divisions and individualized training working in conjunction with One Sith officers to oversee the growth and proper indoctrination of the army"

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Serena Bouie"]

The old man thought about his words she could feel his emotions, "The Tenno while he has shown great strength, a willingness to help the people such as with building the hospital, is still not of Atrisia"

Ren nodded, "I understand he is not born of Atrisia, but I can guarantee that he wishes to maintain Atrisian laws, and heritage. But because this is a conquered world there are things he is required to do in order to protect his position and show loyalty to those that have placed him here."

The old man's gaze narrowed slightly as Ren spoke, she was trying to be diplomatic. Ren decided to continue, "I wish to ensure that Atrisians remain safe, those that are against him need to be convinced that they fight against the Will of the Sith." She was trying to explain the position that Mythos as a Sith was in.

The old man leaned towards her, "you are not Atrisian either even though they refer to you as the Kogo."

Ren nodded, "That is true, are you saying that Atrisia should be ruled by Atrisians?"

He smiled, "Is that not the will of all free people?"

Ren thought about this, "The nobility accepted him at the site of the Military school started, they welcomed him, and indoctrinated him to the culture of Atrisia"

The old man nodded, "Yes there are those that will do anything for peace"

Ren was slightly intrigued, "The Tenno needs the support of the Nobility, or much like your ancient history those that without their support might find themselves in a position that they would not find comfortable." She spoke of the WarLords and how when they failed the Emperor took everything from them and gave it to someone else.

The old man with his leather skin, and wrinkles sat back. His aura changed and shifted as his emotions did. He knew something, something that he and Ren were dancing around.

Perhaps [member="Darth Rapax"] would be of some help with this.

Rapax

R
Rapax was meditating in the gardens at the time he was better understanding his new gifts he stole from a jedi knight on Gos Hutta ...understanding the theory and principle around them so he can better harness there power more quicker and easier...to learn by instinct as he has learned from his other gifts....he was curios more about the manipulation of lightning though but he wanted to harness better the concept of Protection and Absorb..they where very useful powers to learn in combat.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Lord Mythos"]

Patricia thought about that for a little bit, a new male template would be in order. Patricia couldn't be sending her established clones to be fighting her current ones on the battlefield, brothers killing brothers wasn't good for business. So she'd have to find a suitable replacement for the next generation.

"Well if you want quality I can guarantee that if you pay the price then Spaarti Creations can give you the best clones in the galaxy. However I have to tell you that our previous cloning project took up to six years to complete, one for the growth process, and the other five for training." Patricia said giving the man the facts.

"However, with an army under a million I can shave a year off of that and have it done in five if you want perfect quality. Maybe four if you want to rush. But I can also give you a basic infantry like a high school kid coming out class and joining the military. We do a thirty day growing process with flash training the basics, then we do a six month training program like a traditional military. You'll have a basically trained marine and they will be ready for combat, but I can promise you they won't be the best." Options were always good to have.

"As for male templates I can get you a Mandalorian, they normally make the best for clones. Warrior culture and genes are perfect for them." Whatever the man chose it was up to him, Patricia could only follow the customers order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom