Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At Last We Will Have Revenge [TSE Dom of Mon Cala Hex, AL,27]

Narses

N
Objective: The bitter end part 2
Allies: all departed
Enemies: Sithies
Engaging: [member="Reverance"]

Josuu merely offered the darksider a bloodied grin.

"The green serpents that call themselves the council of Mirial might've forgot, but we didn't sithspit," she began, giving credit where credit was due. "I'll give it to you one eye, you may have won the battle... but your days are numbered."

Vents of steam were ejected from above before the ripples through the steel told her there had been another explosion outside- but Josuu maintained her deathstare even in the face of death.

"You can't hold the coming tide with a broom."

Her body ached from a thousand wounds.

"Mestanni Eih?"

She closed her eyes and sighed contently.

OOC info:
Mestanni Eih- Mirialan for what are you waiting for?

Location: The Azure Archipelago in the home of Tyluko Dubykee

OOM-7795 or "Oomy" for short had already been aware of the Sith's presence on Mon Cala. He had been monitoring Holonet news that had been coming in since the Sith broke through the planets atmosphere. It looked bad....it looked very very bad and there didn't appear to be any hope of pushing the Sith off Mon Cala. As he was looking at the holo net Tyluko's cerulean astromech R7-T7 came up him letting out a low beeping noise.

"Agreed... I am not sure what can be done at this point my astromech friend...we just always assumed Mon Cala would remain safe...or at-least we hoped."

The astromech beeped as if asking a question.

"We unfortunately can not muster much in the way of any help, all we have are a few dozen Clone Wars Era Aqua Droids and we primarily use them for protecting the ecological reserve. Also..." Oomy paused looking down before looking back at the astromech. "Master Tyluko has not been his self of late...he has been meditating for 3 days and I worry of how this news will affect him"

Suddenly the conversation was broken by a scream from somewhere outside. Oomy perked up immediately grabbing his blaster rifle and activating his comm "Aquadroids the master is in trouble!!" Oomy dashed outside with R7 close behind him. As he rushed outside he saw his master lying on the beach. He ran up to the Dolphinarian, the Aquadroids appearing and forming a defensive perimeter around Tyluko. "Master are you alright?"

When he looked down at the young Dolphinarian he saw eyes filled with tears and a face filled with fear.

Objective: I/IV
Objective Defined: Kill or be killed
Directly Engaging: [member="Narses"]
Gear: Armor

He didn't understand her language but he understood pain. It was coming off of her in waves, like a second pulse he could feel in the depths of his chest. Something beautiful, something pure, it was a reminder of the person that he used to be. The very same that would have taken this for what it was, appreciated her appreciation for pain, and moved on. But he wasn't that person. Not anymore.

His crimson eye looked upon pain and the causal defeat, the acquiescence to what stood before her. Overtones of self-righteousness, as if this sacrifice was worth something. He mentally shuddered at it all, the waste and the hope and the way a mission could crumple up into nothingness.

The blades extinguished and the rancor hilt found it's way back to the small of his back, the pincers click clacking the hilt into their folds and hugging it back to the small of his back. He approached and with her eyes closed, all she could do now was hear his steps. And his breath. His blackened hand lifted to rake toxin coated nails across her cheek, unusually tender.

"My crimes and atrocities...they are countless." He admitted with a whisper, almost regretfully. "Endless seas, endless tides. And you and you're comrades...nothing more than drops in my wake." He ignited the living saber against her abdomen, piercing flesh and bone and skewering her against the control panel behind her. The saber hummed, mournfully, that it could end so quickly. And if her head might drop before he could finish, so be it. "I don't care about you or your mission. It will die here...with you."

He withdrew the blade slowly, without extinguishing it, and looked for that animal defiance to die in her eyes.

Objective One: Coral City
Engaging: [member="Khonsu Amon"]

While I called him an echo of my past in an earlier entry, I feel as if that was an ill-fitting mantle for this gilded figure to shoulder. The truth of the matter was, before that revelation, I never met the man who wore the title of Praetor about his shoulders like it was a perfectly fitted cloak. I held little knowledge about the Sun Guard and even went so far as to tell him as much when such details became clear. He was, at that moment, nothing more than a blood-caked warrior with a crested helm that billowed in the city’s destructive wake. I didn’t even take into account how unfortunate it was that he was wholly consumed by his emotions; that he’d become the very antithesis to my Cult’s beliefs.

Greed dominated his every thought, and every soul that was snuffed out by his hand was merely another tally to be added to his marker. It was horrifying and utterly challenged my resolve, as I’ve never met a soul who couldn’t be saved through enlightenment. He was, in many ways, lost to the darkness and a slave of his own making. Yet, the man didn’t seem to care. He was getting paid and held the freedom to do what he wished with what remained of his life. While our meeting caused me to consider drawing my blade - something that I’ve rarely done since the day it was used to take a life - I found myself admiring the sense of accomplishment that came from being rewarded for your deed.

In a moment of reflective hypocrisy, I suppose it’s fair to say that the both of us were set on these unmoveable paths and that our untimely demise would come from the choices we’d make at opposite ends of the spectrum.

praxeum_divider_crappy.png

It was my sense of duty that drove me forwards, as my leather-bound feet carried me towards the sounds of battle. I left the relative comfort and safety offered by the Mon Cala Federation, as they began evacuating their people from one battle zone to another, hoping to find those that they missed - be they soldiers or civilians. While I wasn’t in a position to brandish my blade and take the fight to the Sith Empire, I figured that my skills could be better suited towards foraging through the rubble in search of survivors. Sure, I wasn’t the greatest telekine; who could tear at the debris with the unseen strength of a thousand souls. Nor was I the greatest telepath; who could better direct the rescue efforts. However, I was still a warm, and willing body that could do something.

As I began my search, my heart slowly began to weaken and wither - as the more I tore at the rubble - the more bodies I found beneath them. It was disheartening to see so many callously slain in the ensuing conflict, and with every newfound corpse, I felt as if I failed them in one manner or another. The Jedi were, and are, supposed to be the selfless Protectors of Civilization - and by extension - the Guardian’s of Life itself. We were supposed to stop atrocities like this from happening, but through deception and complacency, our Order has become a pale shadow of what it once was. Death was something that no Jedi could ever truly stop, as it was apart of Life and the Balance, but it was our duty to ensure such widespread massacres like this never transpired.

I can see now, more than ever, why some of my kindred decided to forsake their traditional oaths and adopt a more aggressive stance against the darkness. As enticing as that ideal is, it would make me little better than those I sought out - and meant that my devotion to the Jedi Path was nothing more than a meaningless lie.

That was a road for others to tread.

With another street searched, and another ramshackle grave uncovered, I found myself moving toward a formerly fortified installation. From what I could see, it was a military redoubt that was held by a collection of valiant defenders - who hailed from different regions of the planet, and Coral City itself. It was something that was made apparent by the strewn corpses that dotted the exterior of the structure; pinned to barricades by smoking quarrels or the billowing clouds of ashes that swept across the duracrete. My mouth was agape as I drank in the totality of the slaughter before me, and felt my hands drift towards my lips in the vain attempt to cover my shock. This was madness.

When the seconds began to turn into minutes, I found my attention drawn towards the looming installation itself - where a terrible scream erupted from the silence that began to take hold. It was rife with unbelievable anguish and forced a shiver to run along the length of my spine. Whatever it was that forced that poor, unfortunate soul towards the afterlife’s embrace echoed through the Force - and made me feel uneasy. There was little doubt in my mind that whoever dealt the deathblow was wielding a cursed weapon; one that had changed hands many times before ending up in the hands of the current bearer. While I previously admitted I wasn’t the greatest telepath, I was capable of sensing another’s aura - and inside that building I found several; with only three converging on a singular point.

That seemingly distant point, as if beckoned by the extension of my consciousness, began moving towards my person. It moved through what I could only assume was the labyrinthian corridors of the facility - before lingering just beyond the parapets that dotted the installation’s capstone. In the time it had taken me to blink, the broken body of Captain Pergas Noern was thrown towards the streets below - and landed before my feet in a crumpled heap. It was a sight that caused my system to instantly flood with surprise, as I never expected this distant figure to utilize his prey as a projectile. Not long after the corpse-gases began to filter out of the broken crustacean, the blood-bathed predator revealed himself by slamming a gilded boot down upon the stonework before him.

“I hope you enjoy the sight of your fallen comrades,” the man’s voice boomed - twisted into a monotonous tune by the armour he wore. “The Sun Guard took this Bastion in record time; no thanks to the meagre prey within.”

His words were followed by a bout of mocking laughter and left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

“What makes you think these are my kindred?” I called out in reply, knowing that with my Lightsabre hanging openly from my belt - he’d undoubtedly consider me apart of the Alliance-in-Exile. That wasn’t even considering the ratty Republic Flightsuit that adorned my frame, or the helmet that was strapped against my backside.

As expected, he made a point of indicating the extinguished blade at my side.

“In many ways, you’d be correct,” I countered. “And in many others, you’d be wrong. I seek no quarrel with you, Gilded One. I’m simply a passerby that wishes to save what lives he can before returning to the Stars.”

The laughter continued before the gilded figure pushed himself off the crenellated battlements and leapt off it’s crumbling stonework. He plummeted towards the surface like an errant comet, only before his momentum was arrested by a single burst of his armour’s repulsors. The man smashed into the duracrete surface and rose from the minute impact crater as nothing happened. Not even his armour protested, as it seemingly purred with latent energy as the crested figure made his approach. I could feel his eyes upon me - watching my every movement in ways that made me uncomfortable. With his words earlier revealing that he was one of the Sun Guard, I knew that this man must’ve hailed from the desert world of Thyrsus - and was a practitioner of the Thyrsian Martial Arts.

Which meant he could very well predict my movements, just as well as I could predict his.

“You may seek no quarrel with me, Jedi, but the only way you’ll return to the stars is aboard one of the Empire’s corpse-ships.” I could feel him smiling with those words, as his despoiled aura filled with the burgeoning thrills of the hunter. Seeking to lay claim to his prey. “Besides, my Paymasters would reward me well for your scalp and your blade.”

I may have faced untold horrors during my youth, and shrugged them off with relative ease - but at that moment? I felt as if this man would sever my mortal coil, and condemning me to a similar fate as the poor Captain Noern.

Mon Cala
Outer Space ---> Coral City
WITH: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Narses"] [member="Isar Kislo"]
OBJECTIVE: I/IV: Confronting [member="Taeli Raaf"]

With a sizzle audible even over the crackle of bloodthirsty snarls in the distance, the durasteel plating directly below her lightsaber flickered and then ceased to exist as she dropped to her left knee, pivoting away from her opponent. Clenching her teeth, she hung on. There was pain there...she needed more time. She encouraged herself silently, pushing herself through it all sternly. Just...more time and the fire would be out, or near enough.​
"She avoided the attack completely..." Her thoughts becoming her own, as open as she left herself, one would think she would have been exposed. That was an interesting maneuver...​
Hmmph
She dug her her knee further into the metallic tiling, prompting her body to move upward. Popping up from her crouched position, she began a slow pace towards her left. Romi's breath stopped instantly, and the world around her fell silent.​
Soon she was whipping her lightsaber through a wild blur of motion, bringing it around in an up-turning circular motion, the tip even brushed against her pants leg. On and on she went, her swing spun her around, and as she completed the circle, her scarlet blade carved an infinity symbol of cuts in the air before her; seemingly wild but actually precise. Quietly relentless in her flurry of shallow attacks towards Taeli, she hoped to step into her guard. She was analyzing her response....making the most of her agility, she left deliberate openings in her defense, luring her into striking, only to set up combinations aimed at punishing her later.​
If she were so lucky...​

Objective: Study

Engaging: [member="Romi Jade"]

Taeli continued to give ground as the Jedi advanced, her lightsaber a figure eight of movement. Red crimson ignited, ever so close to the young woman's own scarlet, as Taeli fell into her defense. She could tell, from the sudden transition in style of attacks, the Jedi was trying to probe, launching small shallow strikes and feints. These were met with a minimum of movement by Taeli, her footwork either moving her out of the path of one strike here, or saber deflecting one just a little wide at another for examples.

There were openings left in the girl's attacks, but she was likely facing an opponent unlike any she had actually faced before. Taeli was in no hurry to overextend into a supposedly accidental gap in the Jedi's defenses that exposed her left knee for a moment or two, or the one that she could have exploited at the right elbow. But she had fenced long enough to know when she was being baited.

"You're pretty good at this," she said conversationally, deflecting another shallow attack towards her leg. "How long have you been a Jedi?"

Not traditional Dun Moch, but whoever said Taeli was a normal Sith?

Mon Cala
Coral City​
WITH: [member="Coren Starchaser"]​

OBJECTIVE: I/IV: Confronting [member="Taeli Raaf"]​

[/right]

Taeli Raaf said:
"You're pretty good at this,"
What minimal contact they'd made sizzled out, echoing throughout the hollow area with relative ease. The rest of the occupation fell into mere background noise, the further they'd gone inward. An eye twitch, with no words to follow was the reaction Romi gave in response...She'd faced some of the best duelist and either won or forced a stalemate which almost resulted in her winning, even standing against the Emperor himself a couple of times. She was no stranger in the slightest to the weapon she wielded. Though, she didn't mind the underestimation....

The circumstances were a bit different here...but that wasn't to say she couldn't pull through.

Taeli Raaf said:
"How long have you been a Jedi?"

"Long enough..." She retorted, the outline of her jaw bone becoming more apparent as she bit down. "Neither of us are stupid...you’re observing me." With a few feet maintaining the space between them, Romi began to pace sideways. "I'm not one to mince words Taeli...I have an objective. One that I plan on completing. And I will continue after you until I get what I want." She came to a halt.

"So...either you subdue me and get on with whatever plan you have...or you remain here with me. But in the ground..."

Objective: Chat and Study

Ah, now she was getting somewhere. The few feet separating them was a lovely little breathing space, both women sizing the other up. For every step Romi took, Taeli would take one in the opposite, mirroring her. Slowly, methodically.

"Of course I am, just as you are observing me," Taeli replied, almost cheerfully. "It's a wonderful mental exercise, trying to read your opponent. Made all the better by not knowing them, only having the chance to learn from the dance of combat. As for my plan..."

She shrugged.

"I'm not the one with limited time. This planet is already in the grip of the Sith Empire, I have nothing but time and the patience to use it."

She brought her lightsaber back up into a salute and brought it back down to her side. It was a distraction, to draw the girl's eye to the blade... and from the other hand, a short burst of Force Lightning leaped towards the Jedi.

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Oomy...it...it's terrible....the city..... the... the people......Oomy they are dying" He looked up at his droid with a panic in his voice. He tried to get to his feet and stumbled along the beach grasping his head in confusion and agony. He only made it a few steps before he collapsed his knees. "No no.....this can't be....they can't be here too....they really are trying to take everything from me." Tyluko started to sob. "I can't do it....I can't do it on my own. I am too late". The fear was beginning to gnaw at his heart. "Father......why.....why me....I am not strong enough to stop them....". In this moment, Tyluko was showing just how broken he had allowed his failures to make him feel. As he sobbed his adoptive Valkyri brother Thonro walked out of the house and stood quietly next to R7 and looked on, clearly concerned for Tyluko.

[member="OOM-7795 (Oomy)"]

Mon Cala
WITH: [member="Coren Starchaser"]

She eyed the woman, glancing over at her weapon in its motions through the salute "Makashi huh...?"

It was making sense.

Not to say Mon Cala didn't matter, but it was a battle with inevitable odds stacked against them from the beginning. Though this moment...was it's own different scenario entirely. Her left hand began to tingle, while time seemingly became still as she watched the crimson snakes formulate a path called upon by their master.

Before long scattered shades of white and blue screeched across the surface of her skin; lightning was barring down on her within seconds. She didn't have half the second she thought she would to react, and so on instinct she threw her weight back, falling backwards while pulling her Pistol from her harness with her left hand.

She created a cadence of repetitive beats on the trigger, watching the plasma bolts rain in a wild staccato over Taelis position. Then, time caught up with her as her back collided with the durasteel plating.

Ugghh!

On collision, she ceased firing, and broke into a roll.

Objective: Time for a Change

She was honestly surprised that her Force Lightning connected with the young woman... but the Jedi was just as resourceful as a string of blaster bolts erupted in Taeli's direction. She had not anticipated the woman would be able to get some shots off with the holdout pistol while getting blasted by her attack, and while she deflected most of them away, one slipped under her guard and scored her side, another catching her in the shoulder. She let out an involuntary gasp as, while her armor held, she was bruised and could feel the heat welts. The hit to her side had actually drawn blood.

Annoyance flared as the girl recovered by rolling. Fine, she wasn't going to resort to this, but the young Jedi had irritated her.

Drawing on the dark side, she focused her attention, not on the girl herself, but the Sith poison within her. Not a formula of her creation, but she was still familiar with it and knew the way to activate it to its fullest potency.

"Zasa iw ri Tsis, Zami is tu'iyia Nutkasi. Zasa iw ri Tsis, Kirazi ri Roktasa ir," she hissed, unleashing her spell.

Mon Cala

On her last roll over, she dug her kneepad into the metallic surface under her and pushed up. Her head whipped around, carrying her blonde locs with it and she immediately sought her enemies figure. With one leg down and another propped up, she had every intention of following through. Frowning up, she tightened her grip around the hilt of her lightsaber...and had full view of Taeli as she seemingly whispered some sort of incantation.

Within that next second she was on her...and even then she couldn't bring herself to move. Her entire body ignored her command...and she was overheating; fast.

S-s-s-uh

mm--mmghh

"Wha..." she could only formulate words in her head, "I can't move..." What visual she had of Taeli became but a blur...nothing but colors and shapes merging into one.

Argghhh!

Then there was nothing but pain. She collapsed in full, hitting the ground with a thud harder than which she threw herself earlier. Her body began to go through rhythmic muscle contractions and spasms. It became evident that something else was possession of her body. The beacon of which she had been slowly fading away.

Her entire being faded to black.

Taeli couldn't help but feel some satisfaction as the Jedi woman froze in place and then collapsed, the poison within her awakening. It would darken her spirit, inflame her rage and hate, drawing her ever deeper into the darkness's comforting embrace. All worlds began in darkness, and all so end. The heart was no different, and for Jedi Knight Jade, her descent into the dark side had only just begun... and Taeli was about to help it along even further.

"Zami ri Jina'tis ir Ji, dzis Jina'tis tuti ri Kata ai tinri irartsa," she muttered, casting another dark side spell. It would pull the darkness hidden in every being's heart to the surface, showing them the true self that the light tried to obscure.

"Nutki iw Wurai," she whispered, casting one last spell to place the Jedi into a deep slumber, but one that was tied into her spell to change her dreams. They would be designed to show her the truth, to cast off the chains of the Jedi. Thanks to Starchaser's influence, the young Jedi already had the aggression for a Sith. She was curious what the woman would be seeing as the poison and her spell worked their dark magic, changing her very being into... well some would call it evil.

Objective: IV Piracy again
Allies: Hopefully TSE
Enemies: Mon Cala and any who would stop him.
Theme: Rise

A smirk graced the face of the Pirate King as he sat aboard a ship he had heard reports about the Sith moving on the planet of Mon Calamari and had decided to use the following chaos of their attack to gain some stuff for himself. He sat upon the bridge of his oldest flagship an Alor-class Dreadnought known as the Abyss to some accompanying this ship were the Shade and Darkness two Tulak Hord-class Star Destroyers as well as a pair of Kerrigan-class Star Defenders the Aegis and Bastion. His eyes gleamed as he continued to channel the force hyperspace was to easy this was a grand entrance and hopefully if his focus was right it would bring them out much closer to the shipyards than anything else would. His visible eye gleamed yellow with unrestrained power as finally he saw the end of what appeared to be a tunnel opening before him.

To those in the system they would see a distortion in the space between the planet Mon Calamari and the orbital shipyards before a jagged tear was ripped open and 8 ships slowly progressed out of it the last ship a black Alor-class with crimson decal. As it left the tear it would close and dissipate as Aedan released his hold on the force his eyes gleaming savagely as he turned his attention to the shipyards and the handful of finished ships there. Noting that there were a series of cruisers fighting against the Sith forces in system his brow furrowed before he stood to give orders. "Dispatch Shade, Aegis, and 2 Dire-class patrol ships to deal with the cruisers. Disable them where possible than board them. Attempt to contact the Emperor Carnifex it is only polite to inform someone when you are entering their battle on your own whims." As he finished speaking the appointed ships broke off and surged forward carefully towards the cruisers the long range turbolasers of the Shade lighting up space as it opened fire at range. Aedan walked into a separate communications room as the ping was sent out to [member="Darth Carnifex"] requesting an open holo com channel. Meanwhile the rest of his ships moved towards the shipyards shuttle launching swiftly as they took stock of the series of lower tier Mon Cal ships that were completed.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Rick Kaloo"]

Mon Cala

Thrown into a world of darkness...she floated through the pitch black portal into nothingness. As everything became consumed in silent, she could only watch in horror before the weight of the galaxy fell on her shoulder all at once. When she finally awoke...she found herself on Deneba again.

"W-wh-wha..." The arid landscape looked familiar but felt completely wrong, her knees dug into the sand before her head became full with the screams and cries of those she knew in her soul to be familiar. Her head whipped around to see the Enclave ablaze...being razed.

"No! Noooo!" Her eyes adopted a sheen made of nothing but tears, and she sprinted and sprinted towards the fire, towards the screams. The Order had been hers to look after...and here she was still unable to assist no matter how much she ran. Falling into the sand, her body felt the heat licking at her skin, her being adopting the colors of the flames themselves as they would cast highlights across the desert.

Looking over, she noticed a lone figure...only to make out that it was Veiere Arenais and when she surmised that it was his doing she..."You son of a...I will kill you!" And in an instant empyrean like shift, she was suddenly running, saber drawn. Her last step gave way for a single stroke, stepping into the thrust she dug her saber deep into his gut.

When she looked down, she saw the blood...and she was internally shaken up.

Gasp

When she looked back over the body, she withdrew. Stumbling back over her own feet...she saw Coren...lifeless laying along the council chambers floor. "Coren!" She clawed for his body, pulling him into her arms...and sobbed for him. Looking up...she saw the stiff figures of Kaine, Taeli, and Braxus. "Coren...please..." She cradled his face. But, she could feel his spirit finally slipping away through their bond and that drove her over the edge.

Deep from within, the tipping point had been reached...and it was seeping over the edges. A wail...a world shattering wail broke forth from her body like a sudden detonation, and even this one was beyond her control.

Skreeeeeeeeee!!

Taeli watched, curious as the woman moaned in her enchanted sleep, shaking and convulsing. She would need to speak with someone about the poison used to infect her. The Lola Sayu variant, it had some interesting side effects at full potency. Something to explore perhaps. She was very very very curious about what visions Jedi Jade was seeing as the dark magic and poison did their work, but whatever it was... a terrible scream erupted from the woman, enhanced by the Force.

Taeli was pushed back from where she had been, the tables and chairs around them getting blown away to fall into the city or sea. Such power, even unconscious. Oh yes, she would make a fine addition to the Sith ranks once the new Romi Jade was born. Still, she could sense Coren was still in the city and it would be best to move her away from here. She was not about to have Starchaser come swooping into the rescue at the last minute as he loved to do.

Let her new pets keep him distracted as Taeli levitated the woman's body, and started to head towards a transport LZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom