Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assassins Creed Valhalla

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield . Bro that shield wall did not hold itself together, he stabs the guy clean through the damn leg, and he gets up has no nerve damage and his leg can support that body weight and his armor which repels that ax as it made of some mysterious imperious rubber stuff. Why are they all wearing inexplicable bits of leather and fur is beyond me. He throws a spear at a guy that launches his back at least five feet, his feet leave the ground but never mind that it goes through his armor all the way through his body mid shaft. Everyone is pairing off into duels instead of maintaining formation. Oh and the longsword that guy wearing the Sutton Hoo helmet is totally not period.

I loved Odyssey despite it's differences and the criticism it recieved compared to it's former titles. I've been a fan since the very first Assassin's Creed, and seeing a new title, especially focused on this era and culture!

So keen to see where this goes!

grand total is $118.94 from amazon for pre-order of the gold steelbook edition....

I have never looked towards the assassins creeds games to be accurate of the history or era.... but they are usually meant to be fun and this could be great as the amazon one says hunting, fighting and drinking games...

I've gone and done what would usually be considered impulsive and silly, but considering my love for the series, I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition from Uplay (PC) today lol. It cost me a pretty penny but something to look forward to.

m6Cwjv9.png

no judgement this is one of those things.. pre-orders usually get you a couple thing. that berzerker dlc from amazon sounds interesting enough. Imagine mine will eventually go jack of all trades like Kassandra... her demi god build is beast mode

Azazel Taliss

A
The AC franchise has really put this series on the ground, and kicked it a few times. It's pretty much pointless to call any of these games Assassin's Creed considering where the series comes from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom