Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask the Writer

All the time. I mainly use my school laptop for things and a bunch of stuff is blocked, I can't download my art programs, and YouTube is locked in safety mode. Occasionally the internet cuts out randomly on my as well (even when the other computers are working fine). If it wasn't such a nice, recent model...

Favorite gaming console?

Hmm. Given where I'm sitting now, I'd crush said scorpion. cactus probably wouldn't taste that bad. It's called cutting it open and going from the inside out. Thus avoiding the needles.

Do you enjoy fighting games?

Yes, although I prefer them as part of an RPG rather than your Tekken/Soul Calibur kinds.

Have you ever wished you were fluent in a language that is not your native? And if so, which?

I've wanted to know Japanese for a while, I'm learning. I also think it would be cool to be fluent in ancient Egyptian.

What instrument would you play if you could play any?

Not unless i've got a day off and i've been burning the midnight oil. I am a fantastically heavy sleeper, an earthquake could happen and i'd probably just turn over. When I am up though, that's it.

What's it like out your window right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom