Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashes (Republic Dominion of Katarr)

The Jedi Knight still didn't believe the Chiss, even if the Force might have told him otherwise. But he didn't pay attention to that. "Okay." He said to the Chiss Grand Moff. "I'm certain you and your remaining crew will be allowed to be returned home. Though, the Republic may take your ship." He turned his head to look at the Jedi Master, awaiting her own verdict.

[member="Rytek'irk'intrano"] - [member="Daella Apparine"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Meeristali Peradun"]

Deep inside the ruin the Neti paced back and forth with a holocron in hand. It held the history of the Miraluka Force users, known as the Luka Sene. Kal held his wooden staff and simply paced. The Luka Sene knowledge of sensing in the force was unmatched. He hoped the Jedi would take it and go.

"That would make returning even more difficult," commented Kirk about how [member="Antares Windu"] and the Republic will be confiscating the broken Imperial ship.

At that moment though, another dropship landed in the hangar. Captain Oreluos emerged from the dropship.

"I heard everything," claimed Oreluos.

Looking to [member="Antares Windu"] and [member="Lews Therin"], Oreluos said, "Thank you, Jedi. As always, your assistance is invaluable."

Turning to Kirk, Oreluos then said, "Kirk, I'm Captain Oreluos. I've heard about your exploits while in the Sith Empire and I'm impressed. I'm certain that you're only wishing to return to the Ascendency because you had no other option. Yet, consider for a moment in joining my crew. If you do, I'll be sure to have all of your men make it to their homes alive."

Kirk looked to his men for a moment. Several more former-Imperial personnel emerged from hallways leading into the hangar to see what was going on. Turning to Oreluos, Kirk said, "I guess I have no choice."

And thus, Kirk joined the Republic as part of an NPC's retinue.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Katarr Mountains
Obj: Early Warning System

The beacon was assembled and the treeline had been cut to a gem's polish. Sam now stood in a perfectly suitable area for the team to build an early warning system. The engineers drew their flashlights as a roar began to settle over the horizon. The grey clouds parted to reveal a supply ship flying in low. The ship drew over their work site and came to a slow hover, dashing away the rain and causing the leaves to billow with fervor. As the lead Engineer gave a shout into his radio a loud snap could be heard and the supply crates were released to earth. Thudding loudly into the treeless clearing and splashing the shallow pools aside. They waved the supply ship away and began the unpacking.

"Can I be of assistance Chief?" Sam hurried to their side with a smirk,

"Didn't find any Sith eh? ...Heh. Fine. Help Romero over there with the crates. But leave the heavy lifting to the droids."

"This station is compartmentalized. It's... Like a modeling kit?"

"Ha. Don't trivialize our job Jedi. ...But yeah. Haha. She's a good old slap-and-spray. We'll have her up in two hours or less. Minus the cables."

"Well then? I suppose our job is almost done then, yes? That's a relief."

"Sure kid, sure. Come tomorrow? You won't even remember you were here."

"Well. I suppose. Heh. One thing at a time then."

"Yeah kid. One planet at a time."

*end

As this other one had jump in at the time she raised her hand to help her Master to calm the beast. Only to see a few cut down, feeling their life slip from them. It was really sad that ones had to always rush to use the sword. Turning to her Master only to have that look in her eyes one of hurt and sorral. Master @Vulpesen speaking in a very low tone, would we saved all those beast if given time. This was a good listen for her to learn that others didn't aways see things the way other see them. It was way made all different, but at the very last a common goal.
@Vincent Jusik @Daella Apparine [member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom