Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As You Know, Our Blockade is Perfectly Legal | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Hex L,

Ghorumgash Khazund-Veranum

Runewarrior of the Clan Veranum (Chaotic Good)
[member="Krayn Ren"], [member="Varas Kyrel"], [member="Rolf Amsel"],

My flight back home to Europe is today so I won't be able to post until tomorrow-ish, I still need to get a reply from [member="Kyrel Ren"] and [member="Zark"] before I can reply though, since one of them is being directly targeted by me, the other can describe what the other defenders in the hangar are up to while all of this goes down

[member="Cathul Thuku"] My dear, you appear to have fired "glop" at me or something - you do know I am inside the bowels of your ship now after facing little resistance to me crashing into the hangar bay and moving into the ship itself?

I'm no longer flying a ship if you were shooting at me...unless I'm mistaken and this is internal.

Progflaw99

Due to a misunderstanding and incorrect notation, I will be editing out the FIV Executor, instead returning attention to the sole Executioner.

As discussed with the Mandalorian boarders, they are aboard the FIV Executioner.

[member="Zark"]
[member="Cathul Thuku"]
[member="Silas Mantis"]
@Mandalorians

[member="Brennan Cabrol"]
[member="Ara Zambrano"]
[member="Elensa Jari"]

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Yuroic, Jairdain, Cathal and I are on the bridge, Yuroic is protecting Jairdain while I'm doing the security holding the door if you wanna engage. I was just writing a post aimed at you to let you know :)

Out of concern for the Invasion, having been my priority of late on Chaos, I feel the need to direct any attention to those of you posting with me to my recent LOA Thread.

While I plan on continuing to post; posting speed may be erratic leading to the end of the Invasion.

Thanks.

[member="Elensa Jari"] has permission to move my character and NPC's in any way she see's fit, in my Absence, for the progress and consistency of story.

[member="Rolf Amsel"] / [member="Sieger Ren"] | [member="Ara Zambrano"] | [member="Xiomar Ren"] | [member="Aryn Spar"]

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] Ooh brilliant! I'd be happy to tango if you wish?

I know it's Master v Padawan but I'm not all about beating and bashing. Story can flourish regardless if you'd like?

And as Connor was one of the original founding members of the SJO, it could be rather great! :)

[member="Connor Harrison"]

I'm down to dance :)

Yeah, the Padawan doesn't really stand much chance, no matter how good she is but if you're willing to play it for story that could be awesome. Especially with the history between him and the SJO.

Hit me up on Discord when you get a chance and we can figure out details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom