Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As You Know, Our Blockade is Perfectly Legal | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Hex L,

[member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Halron Corr"] | [member="Sieger Ren"] | [member="Elensa Jari"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | @Anyone else effected

Look for a post from me this afternoon. Also, tags are working sporadically and I've missed quite a few, let me know if I miss anything that should be reacted to! I promise it's unintentional.

[member="Jarck Rabsch"] running decoy against a metric feth ton of TIE's

tenor.gif

Hey folks, I just wanted to leave a message here informing those that are interacting with my character that I won’t be making any responses today/tonight as I’m celebrating my birthday. Hopefully, I’ll be able to continue annoying you all with my walls of text tomorrow. ;)

Edit: Mobile posting sucks. Lol

[member="Robogeber"]
Just wanted to let you know that I am having the liberty destroyed when I post next. If you end up posting again before I can, consider it destroyed.

Edit: wrong account, meant to post this from [member="Lily Kuhn"]

Progflaw99

Note: I will be posting 12/12, long day at work and gotta knock out so I can do it again tomorrow. I'll have a Sieger post up before noon CST, and a Rolf post shortly thereafter.

[member="Zark"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Aryn Teth"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"]
[member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Xiomar Ren"] | [member="Ara Zambrano"] | [member="Elensa Jari"] | @Anyone Else

Are allies allowed to be added after the start date of an invasion? I understand you have unlimited alliance spots however the acceptance deadline is over, surely that ruling would still apply in this situation?

Can we please be reminded to tag our opposition, thanks.

Aboard the FIV Executioner there are:
[member="Sieger Ren"]
[member="Elensa Jari"]
[member="Ara Zambrano"]
[member=Brennan Cabrol]
[member="Xiomar Ren"]

I'm aware some people are having issues with tags but the Codes, (member=" "), don't notify players either. If you want your opposition to read your posts and not skip crucial entries to the Invasion, please tag them either by their mention button under their Avatar's or tagging them with the appropriate @.

Hey all! Hope everyone is having a good time so far, I think L-49 has been a blast, just a general reminder to all GA members and allies to make sure you are tagging everyone in your proximity, particularly when it comes to boarding action. I know these threads have a lot of moving pieces, posts get missed or tags don't work effectively, but please try to be courteous to your opponents in making clear where you are at any given time, and where you are headed if applicable.

It would be most appreciated...

Apparently I'm meant to be taking on a group of Mandalorian's somewhere though between boarding the wrong ship and not tagging me, I was entirely confused.

Edit: It appears I've been tagged in this round, thank the Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom