Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As You Know, Our Blockade is Perfectly Legal | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Hex L,

1398482282473.png

Seems you have a lotta loyalty for a hired gun. [member="Halron Corr"]

Arjant Clevenger

A
Let's not stand on ceremony here.... mister [member="Brennan Cabrol"]
the-dark-knight-rises-bane-batman-fight.jpg

[member="Robogeber"] I wonder why you would shoot a man first before throwing him off from a shuttle.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Zark"] | @otherGAfleeters?
[member="Robogeber"] | [member="Morro"] | [member="Asharad Graush"] | @OtherFOfleeters?

I'm interested in doing some OOC coordination for the fleeting to make this battle a tad bit more interesting than 'we showed up and shot at each other until ships blew up.'

In a very general sense, the word here is 'blockade' but we're talking a macro sense of the word. After all this is an entire sector of space, presumably containing several politically and militarily insignificant populated systems, and through which a major outer rim hyperspace lane runs.

Basically what I'm picturing is a sort of gradual escalation of forces, rather than everyone showing up with a full battlefleet ready to go. The initial First Order actions will be fairly limited, and ramp up over time, while naturally providing objectives for GA forces. (Hint: it will likely involve hyperspace interdiction stuff).

Please tag your other fleeters if you know who they are/can remember their alts names.

[member="Dusaro Dresari"] [member="Liuna Ondizi"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Cassius Droma"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Darth Saethus"] [member="Halron Corr"] [member="Kira Novak"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Aubrey Demos"] [member="Hala Jast"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Eralam"] [member="Aryn Spar"] [member="Davon Karr"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Listralli Namadi"] [member="Sko'saht"] [member="Shia Kryze"]

Accepted as GA allies (if I missed anybody, please let us know)

If you need an opening shot, I’m willing to get caught in the blockade. Minimally armed civilian transport with a pair of angry Shards onboard to repel boarders. Good chance for anyone looking to test their dueling or CQB skills. Willing to play for keeps, too. We go missing, someone notices, investigation ensues.

As it's the 5th for me here in New Zealand and I'm not entirely sure what timezone this Invasion will drop within and the like, I'm going to take a moment to wish you all the best of luck in your given directions taken through this fight. I truly hope we can enjoy an exciting thread with as little Sodium in our diet as possible and am personally very excited to be getting my hands dirty in some good ol' combatant action once again.

As a long time rival of the First Order, those of you in the Galactic Alliance I hope you all try to enjoy yourselves as much as I plan to. Give it everything you have and let's make this a killer thread for everyone to read and watch from the sidelines.

Counting down the hours now !

:D

[member="Eralam"] [member="Gir Quee"]

Accepted as allies.

GENERAL DISCLAIMER TO ALL GA ALLIES

Tag Your Posts! - To make life all around easier for pretty much everyone involved, if you have signed up as a GA ally please tag yourself as one in each invasion post. Even if you aren't necessarily on the most friendly terms with the Alliance, and are all about taking the fight to the enemy, tag yourself anyway. This is for faction and site staff's convenience, if you do not tag yourself as a GA ally, you run the risk of your posts not being considered in the final judgment.

Grr Darkside, Hat Darkside - If you are a SITH or another type of DARKSIDER and you have signed up as a GA ally, that's fine. Just remember that we are not your friends, IC the GA is about as anti-Darkside as you can get, and if we see any red sabers out there on the battlefield we will come at you, we don't care if you're fighting off Imperials/Ren/Sith. If you are determined to help us out/hurt the Imperials, keep your stuff on the downlow. Don't ask, don't tell people.

Keep it Classy - Remember its the holidays. Any serious disputes that occur, we'd prefer to be resolved between writers or in the worst case faction staff before being brought to site staff. If you feel faction staff isn't hearing out your concerns properly, by all means, but this disclaimer is mostly an attempt to ease the burden on site staff as much as possible for allowing us to do this crazy thing during the holiday season. If you are signed up as a GA ally, that means at least in OOC terms you are in this thread as our guest. If we feel that relationship is being seriously abused, we will remove you from our ally list. End of story.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but ah well. Have fun over the next few weeks all! And remember not to take things too seriously, space waaagh is about having a good time more than worrying about the "game".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom