Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As the World Falls Down

[member="Felicity Mason"]

Glyph just watched this time before shaking his head to Jaster. "No need, head on back im sure that she will be returning home soon. I think i can watch over her till then don't?" He smiled and leaned back against the speed with his hand running over the metal, his voice sounding from his throat to no one as he stood there alone. "No, i cant read your mind, buy you are predictable Fel..." He smiled and would wait till she headed back towards the home to get on the speeder himself and start off in that direction.

Jaster figured he had no place to argue, he had sentries to finish with. Jaster thought though that he couldn't leave the commander alone, he pulled two hand held scout drones. "Mission: Observe and report to central command and myself." He let the drones loose and they became active, 'Best to be sure.' he thought.

The drones flew off with were noticeable noises that Jaster couldn't stand, groning he left the area on his speeder. "XO, I'm making my way back, set squad Delta and X-ray on stand by and transport up." He rushed to the estate to fill in his paperwork he hated.

Keter

The Renegade
A catalog. Seriously? Keter nodded and kept the polite smile fixed to his face, even as he cringed on the inside. This had better be some elaborate double bluff, otherwise he was going to actually weep for the state of the Sith. Or...actually, maybe he was trying refuge in audacity? That could be fun to mess with...

"Oh really? You a wandering salesman then?" he offered, wondering whether the dark sider in front of him would take the line he had offered him or keep trying his own excuses. If he said he had come here with purpose, then he would be playing of speaking half-truths, but Keter could nail him with that purpose. If he agreed to Keter's words, then he really hadn't thought this little excursion through.

[member="Trixter"]

Trixter gave a wide smile. "Indeed I am," he informed him. He started walking towards the house, motioning for him to follow, "You see Kuat Drive Yards wants to start a campaign with salesmen traveling more often, to raise a bigger profit I suppose."

As he neared the house he started laughing in his head. But he didn't give in entirely. He knew that this wouldn't be easy. He knew that this man may very well be playing him. It was like a strategy game, from this point it would be moves and countermoves, seeing who would outsmart the other.

He stopped and turned to him. "I personally think it's just a big scam, so I'll keep my visit short."

[member="Keter"]

The oncoming storm rumbled in the distance, causing Hondo to speed along at a much more urgent pace.

"You coward," she giggled, tightening her grip on the reigns, "It's only thunder."

As they scurried through the dusty landscape, she caught sight of a familiar figure in the distance. Father. And someone else? Curious. They never got visitors out here. At least, she could assume it was a visitor. Daddy hadn't killed him yet, so made sense to her. She pulled back on the reigns as she approached, Hondo slowing down little by little. She was so nosey. It wasn't every day that someone new stopped by.

[member="Keter"] [member="Trixter"] [member="Glyph"] [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom