Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As the World Falls Down

Imerria- just outside the Mason Residence

For the first time in almost a week, the wind had died down enough to go outside. Felicity was incredibly grateful for it. It meant she could finally take her new pet outside. The young male tauntaun was her birthday gift from her Father. Caring for the Tauntaun had been Felicity's second favorite activity as of late. Her absolute favorite? Well, spending secret... alone time with Owain, of course.

She'd given the Tauntaun it's own fluffy bed to curl up on, brushed it's short fur twice a day, polished his horns until they absolutely sparkled, and even fitted him with a nice collar, saddle and all. The most important thing, of course, was making sure he was bathed regularly. She could not stand the stench of him when he was unwashed.

"Hondo," she called to the stubborn tauntaun as she pulled him along, "Come on. You want to go out and explore with me, don't you?"

The grey creature gave a little snort in reply, tossing it's horned head. Felicity sighed, reaching into the little pouch at her side for a small chunk of dry meat

"Come out with me now and it's yours," she said, waving it in front of his furry face. That seemed to get the Tauntaun's attention. He sniffled, stepping forward to take it. Felicity pulled it back, shaking her head. "Nu uh. Not until we make it out past that hill."

He seemed to get the picture now. Good. Training him was hard, but Felicity knew from personal experience that the best way to get attention was with food. Hondo bowed his head and Felicity patted it appreciatively.

"Good boy."

[member="Felicity Mason"]

"So how was the other night?" He smiled as he watched her training the tauntaun and looking closely around the area to make sure no one was around that looked to be a danger for her. Again out of his normal guard's uniform for two reasons, the first being that he was not on naboo and wearing it was a pain in the first place. And the second reason was simply he could hid his saber and blaster in his old smuggler clothing that was far more comfortable.

Felicity's hand froze on the creatures snout when he asked.
"Err... the other night?"

She blinked, bit her lip, fiddled with her hair braided and fastened at the back of her head, anything that could distract herself from his question. He could feel what she felt. He knew what she was thinking about. This was her ex boyfriend. She couldn't let herself get distracted and think about... that.

"It was fine," she said at last, buttoning her fitted burgundy jacket, "Nothing to talk about."

She felt her cheeks go warm as she reached the top button and her hand brushed the ribbon at her neck. She slipped just then, a single flash of sensation, memory. And then it was gone. Her little freckled nose twitched.

"Damn," she hissed under her breath, climbing on the back of her tauntaun.

[member="Glyph"]

He was smiling and came around as he projected his aura while he reached out to touch the creature, calm and careful, slow. Letting the creature understand him and know that not a inch of hostility touched his mind. "So you guys did kiss, good, would have hated to see you didn't get a kiss that night." He was further naive of anything past kissing, not caring about anything past that and thus never caring about what came after it to learn about what came after. This was probably either more or less embarrassing for the girl depending on how she saw it.

The planet of Imerria was known for its wind storms. It was rare that days had low winds. At least that's what Trixter had heard. He also heard that the planet was home to a young lady, who was nobility and connected to the Protectorate, though he didn't hear how either of these facts were true.

However he know saw that she was here. He was watching a fair distance from her, hidden in the shadows. He was in his usual ware with his blaster and lightsaber ready for combat, which he saw based on the other figure that accompanied her. Though he decided, for now to stay hidden.

He was here to examine and discover how she was connected and how deep that connection went. For now he thought it was safer to be hidden. So he remained hidden.

[member="Glyph"]

The princess could not help but laugh. She let out a sharp giggle, struggled to keep it down. She couldn't. She laughed harder, clutching the side of her stomach.

"Kissing!" She snorted, "k-kissing!"

The tauntaun below shifted in place nervously. The girl wiped her eyes on her gloves hands, struggling to catch her breath.

"O-oh.... yes, " she cleared her throat, "kissing. That was it. Don't tell daddy. "

She dug her heels into Hondo's sides, grinning at the joke as the creature took off.

[member="Felicity Mason"] [member="Glyph"]

Jaster and his men were still on guard duty till this day's end. Jaster was doing is user so rounds checking the guard post and weapons of his crew, making sure his crew had not tasted the previous nights beverages. He was just in a joyouse mood with great weather and no problems with his men so far, 'Nothing could go....' That's when he saw the princess, 'I spoke to soon.' He still had his gift to her in his officers pouch. He wanted to turn around and just ignore the fact that he had embarrassed her the night before. Unfortunately his next sentry was on the other side of her, and they seem to be talking more then working. He decided to take the long route round and pass the princess. As he passed her pet seemed to snort at him, this brough unwanted attention to him, Jaster tried to be soldierly and face forward, 'please don't notice me, please don't notice me, please' he thought repeatedly.

Keter

The Renegade
Keter sighed as he casually strode through the plains of Immeria. He had sent Glyph out to keep Felicity company whilst he dealt with another visitor. Immeria had no actual towns or cities - his castle was the only permanent habitation on the planet. But he had long ago installed a wide variety of sensors to keep an eye on the smugglers coming and going from the world. Wisely, they gave Dis a wide berth. Of course, sometimes, one of them would get it into their heads to scout and try to rob the place or those that lived within. Like the fellow currently tracking his daughter.

The blond shook his head as he headed towards the contact's posiiton. It was a fair distance from his daughter and her bodyguard, but close enough to keep track of them. That instantly put Keter on edge. HIs daughter had already been kidnapped once. If anyone tried that again, he would tear off one of their limbs.

[member="Trixter"]

[member="Felicity Mason"] @Jaster of clan Awaud [member="Keter"] [member="Trixter"]

When she started laughing he shrugged but then notived she wasn't embarrassed but amused, almost like she knew something that he didn't and he stared at her in pure confusion as she started to tighten up on her tauntaun's reins and spirited off. Cursing he looked over and waved for another be brought to him then and there. Once to him he jumped on and chased after his old friend. On the way out though he saw a man that he had worked with before. "Hey, you, uh... Jasper right? Come on, better to have a shadow than none at all."

Felicity seemed blissfully unaware that she was causing her guards distress by running off. Stupid boys. When she said she was going to go out riding, she didn't mean she was going to trace circles in the dirt with her tauntaun right out in front of Dis. What was the point of having Hondo if she didn't take him out and give him proper exercise? He deserved some time outside.

When they past the first hill, he had earned one treat. When they past the second, he earned another. By the third hill, she had lost sight of them. Hondo was an excellent companion, young, speedy, energetic. Now she was alone. Perfectly alone. Hondo slowed to a halt and she dismounted, watching the clouds part in the distance for the low sun. As she pulled out and fed the chunks of dried meat to Hondo, she wondered if Owain was awake yet. Honestly, that boy could sleep for ages. She'd gotten much less sleep than he had last night, she was sure. What was his excuse for sleeping so long?

Hondo finished chewing the last treat and started nuzzling her shoulder, trying to butter her up for another one. The princess sighed, scratching him behind his tiny ear.

"When you take me back home, then you get another treat. You don't get one just for being cute."

[member="Glyph"] [member="Keter"] @Jaster of clan Awaud [member="Trixter"]

Trixter suddenly realized a man approaching him. He didn't know who he was but he knew he was moving straight for him. He didn't panic, or move for that matter. He sat still, thinking of a excuse to get him through this sudden change of plans.

Putting on a friendly smile he stood and walked towards the man. "Greetings!" he happily greeted as he approached closer to him. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a ID card. It had his picture however the name read Jason Andrew and was marked as salesman for Kuaty Drive Yards. He knew that this would either work or he would be forced to fight his way to his target.

Either way, he was ready.

[member="Keter"]

[member="Felicity Mason"] [member="Trixter"] [member="Keter"]

Glyph lost track of her for a few moments because of how much further she was than he was but he followed along just enough to know where off in what direction she went. And a full three minutes after he showed up sighing and looking at her from atop the tauntaun he was using, his hand running along his neck as he looked at her and spoke. "Felicity, i know you want to be free, but there is a reason im not guard you hot head..." He sighed and smiled at her as he looked around at the area around them "Going out to hills on your own now ehh? Bet you watch the stars now too and listen to Violin music." He grinned again as he remembered the night but remained silent past the joking manner of his speech.

Glyph. The Princess sighed, still scratching Hondo behind his ear. She glanced behind her shoulder as her guard walked up behind her.

"My, my," she said with a little laugh, "If I didn't know any better, I would say you were flirting."

It wasn't that outrageous to imagine, of course. Not so very long ago, he had confessed to still being in love with her. He was a confusing young man. Confessed love and still did everything he could to ensure Felicity ended up with Owain in her bed... even if he had no idea that was the end result. He was so clueless.

"I told you all I was going out riding. What did you think that meant? Nowhere in the Galaxy is safer for me than here. Nobody comes to Imerria, Glyph. That's why my Father settled here."

[member="Glyph"]

[member="Felicity Mason"] [member="Glyph"]

Jaster tried to avoid it but it was executable, "Yes sir, the names Jaster," he answered the boy who was his commander, "I'll run around and grab a speeder bike sir, I'll follow close behind but not to scare your mounts," Jaster looked over his shoulder, the princess was already over the first hill, you better hurry sir, she's out of my range, I'll be there shortly."

Jaster ran as fast as he could do the area housing the speeder bikes. It was just the housing for the Gaurds vehicles, Jaster signed off for the first bike, binoculars, and a com unit. He set off for the last location of the princess and his commander. They were no where in sight, this bothered Jaster a lot. He got his com unit, "Unit 332 and 112, get a speeder bike and..." Just as he said that he sighted the princess past the second hill, "Cancel order, stand down." From his vantage point he didn't have enough time to respond to any engagement. Jaster moved his speeder to a better location to better assist in a situation.

"Still got to worry, even those in the safest of places could be in danger my friend. And yes, i knew you were going out riding, it would have been good for you to be kept safe ttooo though while you do that..." He sighed and slid off his own before looking at it and smiling as his hand drifted over its side and he stepped away from it, leaving it standing there without a single worry of it running off. "Also, i was. But i have a question for you... why were you laughing so hard back there... And i know that you are lying when i assumed what had happened."

Hondo snorted impatiently beside her and she set a hand on his head to calm him.

"I'm going to say this as politely as I can, Glyph," she said staring at the orange clouds in the distance, "But it's none of your damn business."

She smiled to soften the blow, but it was true enough. Her romantic life was hers alone. What happened between her and Owain, stayed between her and Owain. Besides, she didn't think Glyphs poor innocent brain could handle her emotions when she thought about it. It was really best to just not remember at all when he was around. Easier said than done. She reached up, fingers tightening around the pretty little porcelain songbird at her neck. Every time she touched it, she felt sparks, feelings that she didn't know she had until he had shown her...

She let go, shaking her head.
"You'll understand some day. Or you won't. It's okay."

[member="Glyph"]

"Meh, curiosity killed the Nexu, no?" His eyes turned to look at the clouds and smiled. "Well, ill leave you be... try not to get kidnapped again hot head. And you are feeling too loud again by the way." His smile remained as he got on the tauntaun and started to turn it before letting it walk off back towards the place. His hand waved though and he wasn't going to go far. but she deserved a bit of alone time so he decided him being here was stupid.

[member="Glyph"]

Jaster finally reached a position close enough to search the area but far enough to not enter the weird relationship the princess had with her body guard. Jaster used his binoculars to watch the two argue, Glyph made a accidental look in his direction. To show Jaster was in the area he shined his light to show he wasn't the only guard in the area.

This was sure was entertaining to watch.

Keter

The Renegade
Oh yeah, the darkness was just oozing off this fellow. Keter held back an exasperated sigh. How did his daughter manage to attract such attention? Was there a prophecy going around he hadn't been made aware of? Still, it was a pleasant change to face someone who resorted to talking first. So he smiled and approached the man, his own weapons within easy reach as he took the ID card. The name was painfully bland and fake it was almost brilliant in a double bluff fashion. And hey, maybe this guy DID sell Kuat Drive Yard merchandise. "Welcome to Immeria, Mr Andrew. What bring syou here?" he said, humouring the man.

Why not play the part of the gracious host all the way. After all, it would be rude to attack first.

[member="Trixter"]

Glyph took his leave, and honestly Felicity was glad for it. It was near impossible to get time alone. True, she was smart enough to realize that she wasn't truly alone. She was always being watched. Dating Owain was going to be difficult, sneaking around, kissing in dark corners...

Hondo growled, looking about. He seemed worried.

"Something wrong?" she asked, reaching out to pet him again, "Do you hear somethi-"

Her hand brushed his fur and all of a sudden she had pictures in front of her eyes. A man she did not know. Her father. Danger?
Then something else. Something far away, disconnected, as if it had interrupted the former vision. She was looking out across a wide open plain. Sunset. People herding bantha. A flash. Same field. Empty now. People vanished, but the bantha remained. She was looking at the sky. Empty. The stars were gone. Vanished. Black.

She shook her head, stumbling from the fresh headache her visions often brought on. So troublesome. They never made sense and they always hurt. She found herself gasping, leaning heavily on Hondo for support.

[member="Glyph"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom