Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Art Theft

Hey folks,

Thinking on putting together a public thread for a heist of insert priceless painting/statue here and wanted to gauge interest. The thread will be on Denon, so opposition will be local constabulary and any GA PC's that want to participate. Some jobs I'm thinking would be nifty are Slicer, Muscle, Getaway Driver, Infiltrator, etc, but I'm open to whatever skills might be useful.

Interested parties

Fajyk Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell - Muscle
Lawq Vasrell Lawq Vasrell - Slicer

Hoslin Koddar - Opposition
Callista Volpe Callista Volpe - Opposition, post interrogation

Last edited:
Aloof Drovian Privateer and Scourge of Wookiees
Fajyk and Lawq could be the muscle and slicer, respectively, and that sort of an affair would make and excellent baptism of fire for the both of them, if you don't mind my playing two characters at once.

If you don't like them, however, my Selonian thief is available and has no partners... Up to you.

Qom Jha, Former Military Tank Gunner and Thief
Taezo Taezo

Please forgive Fajyk - he forgot to send the useful information to your datapad, Sir. (Use this to expand on your in-universe lore if you don't already.)

He may be an idiot, but he's my idiot...

Taezo Taezo

PM me the thread when it's ready (this character, as he's the "leader" of the two) and I'll use one account to play both characters (I hope that's not a bad thing), then transfer my post funds 50/50 between their respective profiles to even everything out... A pain, but this should still be fun. I'll leave the lore to you and I'll write in response to things accordingly.

Last edited:
Taezo Taezo

Also, forgive me, but it anyone else wants to volunteer for either muscle or slicer, I can use one character instead - it's better that way, actually... Sorry - that was shortsighted and rude of me to force them both out there like that - got too focused on the narrative I gave my characters - blindly so. If anyone else volunteers for either muscle or slicer, feel free to let them have it, no questions asked.

Last edited:
To be clear, we can have more than one Slicer, muscle, etc. Just wanted to put out some fodder for interesting ideas. I'm not looking to limit anybody from joining in.

Callista Volpe Callista Volpe

Lawq's scrawny butt stays away from the field unless accompanied by Fajyk directly or someone trusted with nearly as much strength. Direct confrontation is a huge no-no unless there's plenty of support and careful planning to minimize the chances of being captured, for her.

Taezo Taezo

Feel free to ask for another muscle/enforcer if any show interest, once again - I'm spread-out enough on a few things that I'll probably only have Lawq join you for this one, just so you know. Sorry this information is so last-minute, but I'm a bit stretched out, to say nothing of RL issues, to consistently and effectively play the both of the duo at once on a single thread.

Hey folks, looks like most everyone has had an opportunity to post. I'll try to get an update on today, but between work and the National Championship tonight it may not happen until tomorrow. Either way update should be soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom