Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are there any Chiss based groups out there?

What Kaine said, no Chiss based groups that are active right now.

If you're looking for military groups then there are a few out there with strong militaries that offer plenty of options. I'll give a shout out to the Silver Jedi's military, we've got a great mix of fleeters and ground forces and you can just fit your character in wherever you want, from command of a fleet, or a ship, an NPC ops unit or joining one of our PC units.

Ever Dawnracer

E
The First Order has a few Chiss involved. The Republic has one, but she's not fleet. We'd love to have you. Could be a blue girl to our pink girl admiral. ;)

[member="Brae"]

[member="Brae"] Any Faction would be indebted to have a Chiss mind on their side, so the galaxy is your oyster I think.

Lack of Chiss Factions there may be, but that shouldn't stop you making waves FOR the Chiss within others.

Fiolette Fortan

F
I'd say you could go Ascendancy or Primacy, I believe the Primacy was focused a bit more on exploration but had a pretty solid group last I recall and then there's the Ascendancy which is looking to get back on its feet and I don't see why you couldn't be in either or, or both! Outside of that I know the First Order has had Chiss and I believe may still have a few running around. And if you're looking for Chiss + Fleeting then yeah the First Order would be the way to go. If you're looking for Chiss and Intel, maybe First Order or even Sith Empire. :)

You have all the options right to go wherever you'd wish and tell your character's story.

[member="Brae"]

Now I'll just show you some Chiss-related bling for reasons, xD

Ks0QpuK.png
Ax5bWSn.png
LJA4dXY.png

Myra

M
[member="Gerhard Maxim"]

If you do start the faction back up I'd be extremely interested, especially if you have intentions of maybe becoming a major faction in the future

[member="Marina Dachi"]

I took a look at your faction page, some of the more recent posts were back in 2015, is that true or am I just deceived?

[member="Kaine Australis"]

I'm not really sure how Brae would really interact with the other members, seeing as she views other races as inferior to her own, and the only exception is individuals who prove their worth. But I'd be interested in hearing any ideas on how to get around this or maybe work this dynamic into the roleplay.

[member="Brae"]

The First Order stands as the Galaxy's most versatile and successful navy, crushing enemies at home, and projecting Supreme Leader's power across our Galaxy. Joining us, means joining a group of writers who consistently achieve victory extensive strategic planning, and a camaraderie few on the board can lay claim to.

The First Order beckons you to help it. To carve civilisation out of ruin. To forge laws, and order out of where there was once none. Join us, and create a better future for the Galaxy. For all of us.

I've only fell in love with the Chiss here recently. My character takes some of the tactical know how of Thrawn, and some dark side aspects. Making a formidable inquisitor. Are any or all of these factions looking for such qualities? My bio is pretty recent on the character page. Kinda wish there was a Chiss Expansionary Defense Force tho, that'd be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom