Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff April Fool's Joke Is Over

1. Apologies to everyone who hated teal (and in some cases, got headaches?) That obviously wasn't the intention, though color-based psychological testing is planned later down the road.
2. We are obviously not migrating to Minecraft RP. I'm a huge Minecraft fan, though, and support all of you who feel the same. I still hate most Anime though but I respect your right to be Vegeta.
3. There was a slight bugfix applied during this endeavor, previously users were unable to join Closed Factions. This has been fixed. I'm not sure if this is related to us giving Microsoft/Minecraft attention. I am suspicious, though.

I hope you all enjoyed your April Fool's, it's personally one of my favorite holidays. Every year that passes it continues to pale in comparison to the absurdity of the reality around us, though. But for Chaos, we'll stick to the fun clean jokes and try our best to ignore the sweaty grip of the insanity that is the real world outside our borders.

Have a good weekend! There are no major updates or events planned for Q2 this year, so we'll be sticking to chilling, roleplaying, bugfixing, and following your insanely creative storylines (personally biased to the comic art for the Second Great Hyperspace War, both main story and the character stories).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom