Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appetite for Destruction OOC (deWinter + friends + Mandalorians - spider silk theft and massacre on

Been talking to ME and we've come to the most deliciously awesome terms on how this is gonna start. Whoever joins is gonna be a part in affecting how it happens and ends! Open currently to ME, deWinters, and friends of Scherezade deWinter.

Scherezade deWinter is intent on going to Dathomir to make the witches stronger by killing their weak members in a bloody massacre. Along the way, she intends on getting a new pet spider (or few), and loading her cargo with some awesome spider silk.

Please reply to this thread if interested and we'll talk it out in pm :)

(not sure about the tag I had to add - this isn't an open threads. Edit suggestions more than welcome)

Lists are currently full. If you have a pressing reason for your character to be there please talk to me in PM/Discord. Otherwise this is the final list and the thread will go up either Saturday or Sunday :)

Edit - Dathomiri Witches that live in Dathomir obviously more than welcome, this is your home that we're attacking.

Participants
  • deWinter + Friends
    @Scherezade deWinter
  • [member="Minerva Vessia"]
  • [member="Bundori"]
  • [member="Gerwald Lechner"]

• Mandalorians
    [member="Shia Kryze"]
  • [member="Rex Taff"]
  • [member="Ambrose Mantis"]
  • [member="Skosk Fett"]

• Other
    [member="Petra Cavataio"]
  • [member="Celestine deWinter"]
  • [member="Tobias Dib"]

Skosk Fett

S
hmmmmm. Spikes my interest. However I am currently at a slower posting speed. I dont know if this changes anything .

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

oh oh oh please can I come with my sister [member="Minerva Vessia"] pretty please. Petra is there and want to see great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmommy

plus ah we can totally pass the time tell each other stories. should be able to reach 1,001 before we get to the planet.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] yes, that is where my sister is... that is where I shall go with my chainsword

me and Minerva are totally going to lick all of the things. Momma Dharma taught us that is how you properly say hello

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom