Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone want to do some Character greet and meets or training?

Darth crihl

D
I have a GA entrepreneur and a high school sports star that you can meet or if you want or I have an assassin/bounty hunter and a sith lord who would be willing to meet you too the sith lord might try to recruit you to the darkside though

Darth crihl

D
Ok that narrows it down to Jane lovett the entrepreneur/ supermodel who is probably the most charismatic out of the three. Caleb windsdale who is also 16 years old and is the star player of his high school team and Vittoria asta who is a biologically and mechanically altered clone bounty hunter/assassin

Also, maybe keep an eye out for Kinhaes in the future concerning your Sith. Got some plans for her character that I won't tell. Will she go Sith. Will she go Sith killing crazy. Or will she be a Master that hunts Sith Lords. Take you pick.

Darth crihl

D
Well if you decide to join the sith let me know Darth crihl can turn you as well as train your character

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom