Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone wanna Party?

Nisha Skaiyr

N
So some of you may know me for my character Darth imperia - formerly known as Mala Arar. Well, Nisha here is a new character, a Sith Acolyte from Indoumodo, and from a society that's about iron-age in terms of development. I could go into her backstory, how she got off of her planet, how she learned of the Sith - but you'll get all that when I finally fill in my Background, or you'll pick up bits of it from my RP.

Anyway, I'm looking for pretty much anything to get this girl off the ground. Character bio can be found under my avatar, incidentally accessed through a hyperlink labeled "Character Bio." If you're interested, toss a message here. If you're not, well, no hard feelings.

I'll just hate you forever.

Roach

R
Sounds interesting...

"– she simply believes that they occupy a similar role in the Galaxy to that of the Bantha – they live and die for the betterment of their superiors, to be used, cared for, or simply ignored as their Living Gods wish."

Sounds more than interesting. I'd be willing to test this....

[member="Nisha Skaiyr"]

Nisha Skaiyr

N
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Your time will come, Kaine.
Worry not.
The Savage will find her way to Panatha eventually.
;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom