Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up for a little Force-user/Shaper Adventure?

So I've been thinking. What if we had a thread where there was this major disturbance in the Force? Something so big that hundreds of Force users felt it? It could make some of us all come together and track down the source, and try to rid it from the galaxy. This would be for Jedi, Sith, Neutrals, Sensitives, Kro Var, and any other force users out there to join! So, anyone interested, and any ideas?

Lexa Kimene said:
So I've been thinking. What if we had a thread where there was this major disturbance in the Force? Something so big that hundreds of Force users felt it? It could make some of us all come together and track down the source, and try to rid it from the galaxy. This would be for Jedi, Sith, Neutrals, Sensitives, Kro Var, and any other force users out there to join! So, anyone interested, and any ideas?
Yes, please. Come and hunt me down.

hrm...Disciple would does have a face i'd like to plaster on my wall, so this would be very interesting.
(No sexual innuendos intended)

Once you see him and hear of Disciple you kind of just have to tune him out....... oh hes reading this right?

Oh well, I'll be there as your master. and @[member="Fabula Cavataio"] You better show up. I want a chance to kick yours this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom