Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone looking to get punched in the head?

Elanor Wraith

Missed me, Missed me, now we got a history!
I've got a wandering knight-level Ronin here, with a belief in the purity of martial skill and practice. The Galaxy might be lacking in bamboo forests and dramatic bridges across small creeks, but does anyone want to throw down in a duel? I ask only that it remain one-on-one, and that we agree before hand OOC not to kill each other without consent.

Any takers?

(Velok need not apply)

Matreya

@[member="Saoirse Jenulia"] Zaiden is down. Also, @[member="Samael Darkwing"] would but he's an apprentice that studies Matukai Sin'Die (the belief that martial arts hones ones force control) so he's pretty capable.

Matreya

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] o_O seriously, did I actually say that? Lmao sounds like me, I don't remember it though lol.

@[member="Saoirse Jenulia"] I'll get to it asap :). Question though, is your character a Miraluka?

either way is good... I'll go with the flow @[member="Saoirse Jenulia"]
@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] no it just sounded cool and I'm always out to increase a fellow Fringer's coolness lol

Welp, this is certainly the best topic title I've seen all day.

Looks like someone's about to have fun :p I'd offer to take you up on this sweetheart, but we have enough "duels" every visit between us that it's unnecessary. :D

Elanor Wraith

@[member="Vendir"]

Too many cops and jedi looking to break up a perfectly normal and healthy fight between two backflipping, sword-swinging forces of destruction. And, you know. Boyfriend lives there. He'd get curious, bless his heart.

Let's pick someplace less likely to get interrupted.

Matreya

@[member="Saoirse Jenulia"] cool, Zaiden's half so that's something that he can talk about as he's swallowing his teeth.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] lol sounds like me though so lol.

Elanor Wraith

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

"So, hey. Noticed you're blind."
"Yep."
KZZZATCH-KLANG-PTCHAOOOOW-VRRRRRrrrrr
(Those are lightsaber sounds, clearly)

@[member="Vendir"]

Perfect. Set it up and tag me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom