Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Port In A Storm

Coryth nodded listening to Siobhan, Kaida and Phylis. She didn't have a lot to add. Her concerns still rested with the loss of life that would come with it. However, keenly aware that not every life could be saved, and well, this particular people were barbaric and bound to cause problems if not managed. And in that she had a part to play, helping to reintegrate those that she could.

"It'll be a long road, no doubt but I think we'll eventually get there." She said before happily munching on the dessert that was served.

"Yes, yes ... Dinner was wonderful. Thank you," Cory said sweetly looking to Siobhan. Reaching under the table again, she gently squeezed Kaida's knee once more, glad for her company and glad that Sio and Kaida so far had managed not to kill one another.

[member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Phylis Alince"]

It was always good when you could be a Jedi - or any sort of Light Sider - without being Stupid Good. Alas, that was not so common. Then again, Coryth and Phylis probably were special snowflakes.

Regardless, Siobhan seemed radiant and in best of spirits. So much that she could ignore the obnoxious presence of the frost elf. It probably did not enter her mind that they'd just been agreeing. "Thank you, my dears. You know you're always welcome in my home," she said brightly, before turning her attention to the lovely dessert.

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Phylis Alince"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Kaida unconsciously leaned into the touch when Coryth squeezed her knee. While the three spoke, she leaned slightly towards the smaller redhead to whisper into her ear. "Got some fun planned for you tonight," she spoke quietly so that only Coryth could hear her.

Then she looked back up as the servant girls served dessert. "Yes, the dinner was very nice. Thank you." There, she'd been nice! Though it was complimenting the cooks, not Kerrigan. Eh, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom