Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one want to have a duel? (preferably a force user)

@[member="JerrickShado"], how can you tell if its someone 101%? Everyone's different on different days. Some people are always giving they're 101% and they are just having a bad day or they haven't got much to work with IC. So, I wouldn't be quick to judge. I don't know if you would be, but this is the way I look at it.

@[member="Meta"] never claimed it was fair, but it only takes me like twenty minutes to do a four paragraph post in a fight. I'm not the busiest guy in the world but I give a few minutes to put out a quality post. It'a not about winning or losing, it's about writing a good story. I mean master rank or not if I shoot you in the face there's not a lot you can do. But if you want to fight then just make good posts and you will win.

I'll be absolutely fair with him about it. I know what its like. I'm tired. Lol I've had off days. As long as he tries. That's all I want. martin beat Sin in what...Eight post? But the point @[member="Bane"] is making is that he wants to be better at PvP. So I'm giving that chance. He doesn't just want a win @[member="Meta"] he wants to be a better writer too. So he gives me good writing. I'll give him a win. He gives me okay writing. He gets a draw. Which means he held his own well.

Being tired is understandable, I know I have had my off days. But it just cheeses me off when I am putting my heart into a fight and the other writer just gives some wrinkly dink post saying "dodge" "punch" it just gets to me @[member="Meta"] @[member="JerrickShado"]

Well when Rolland fought Noah Coreck my post literally ate his until he ran away. Poodoo little one paragraph posts of about six sentences I don't like very much. So if they are a master and they are giving me that I'm going to fight and win through better writing. @[member="Meta"] @[member="JerrickShado"]

Sairis Flair

S
And if he feels it was just a bad day hell get a rematch. We both know I'm not the best write here by no means. I've lost all my PvPs that's two. Who knows maybe hell end up killing me. Idk. If he thinks he can I'll let him try. Just kidding. Sin will not die not yet. But the point in all this. Ima give him that fight. He's trippin on spice though if he thinks I give a free win just cause he's asking. No offense @[member="Bane"]
@[member="Meta"]
So if you wanna stop me, then you're gonna have to beat Sin senses less before he fights Bane. Which I will gladly give you that chance. But my whole reason here is I wanna help him be a better writer. I like his character's ability, it certainly could win against me. I give him my maser to borrow. Sin is easily angered which knocks him unconscious if he gets to a rage. Bane could end up doing that. So we can either stop arguing here, shake hands leave it be and help the man, or Meta, you can take Jerrick on. Then Sin. Get two wins in your collection maybe. And @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] can give you his cold hard woopen he so craveningly wants as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom