Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Echani here?

I'm bringing back an old character, one that was fairly popular, despite her very short time in existence. This alt's name should be changed shortly. So, without further ado, I present to you:
Naomi Winchest: The Only Echani Who Can't Fight

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
I do remember our Queen, the lovely [member="Spencer Jacobs"], finding the idea rather nice.
And it's not my fault. Bad genetics and the un-luck of the draw left me with the short straw! My muscles didn't grow the way they were supposed to. Rather unfortunate it, really. But I can still handle myself! Just like any respectable Echani lady. 'Just have to make use of my fancy tools 'n weapons.

The Lord may have given me a weak body... but he gave me a mighty mind and soul. 'An don't you forget it, missy!
:D

We have a collection of pure blood Echani on Sabarene in Fringe Space,

led by this Echani Ahani Najwa and her son [member="Manu Xextos"].

Best is Fringe! Of course I'm biassed. It's also the faction [member="Spencer Jacobs"] is in.

[member="Kage Lsu"]

[member="Kage Lsu"]
Forget the Grey, come join the Sith.

Aside from cookies, they also have me.

tumblr_misca78Q511r53dllo1_500.gif

[member="Sasuke Lsu"] The Fringe is a collection, where we don't dictate Light, Dark, Good, Evil. As long as your loyalties are with the Fringe when it's needed, do what you will. The planet Sabarene is being developed with Echani-based cultural cities, and on the other side Epicanthix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom