Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anu'leth

Scorch

A blade in the night
NAME: Anu'leth
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Wyrden
HEIGHT: 2' 4"
WEIGHT: 32 pounds
EYES: Emerald green
FUR: Blue/orange with black stripes
SKIN: Black
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
+ Very agile and quick.
+ Quick thinker.
+ Seen by most as cute or adorable.

WEAKNESSES:
- Can tire out quickly when running.
- Very fragile bones.

SHIP: N/A

BIOGRAPHY: Anu'teth was, as all wyrden are, born on Datar in it's deep lush forests. Growing up, he had everything he needed, but natural curious it's pushed him onward. No matter what he did, he felt drawn to the outside world beyond his home and protection. When he became ten years of age, him and his friends would often explore the ghostling cities and observe them for fun. They were never caught or seen, so there was no harm to it. One day, however, a slaver ship arrived to Datar in search of ghostlings and wyrden to take with them. Anu didn't know this, and had crept out that day to explore. While he was running around through the city streets, one slaver had picked him up by the nape of the neck and carried him off into the big metal beast of the ship. He never saw his friends or family again.

Weeks later, the ship had arrived at a strange planet full of nothing but buildings. Anu had heard someone call it "Coruscant", and he took that in as common knowledge for himself. Coruscant, the city planet. If he could somehow escape, there would be many places to hide. Unfortunately, he was in a tight bind. From the slaver ship, he was caged and carried off to a pet store to be sold. The idea disgusted him. A pet? Why would anybody want him as a pet? Soon, questioning became acceptance, and he was forced to believe that his only purpose was to be a slave to other people. He currently resides in a small pet shop in the Coruscant undercity.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Partially. Her great-grandmother had a sister, who led to my side of the family. Then her family bred with Hapans, while my side of the family had fun with Epicanthix.
*jazz hands*

DG45

Devil of Dagobah
@[member="War'Rain Sekairo"] Do you all like other women? If so, I'm perplexed as to how you people keep showing up. YOU ALL LIKE OTHER WOMEN. Where are 'da hot ones who like dudes :'( *goes to cry in the lonely corner*

Saren Lonecaller said:
@[member="War'Rain Sekairo"] Do you all like other women? If so, I'm perplexed as to how you people keep showing up. YOU ALL LIKE OTHER WOMEN. Where are 'da hot ones who like dudes :'( *goes to cry in the lonely corner*
Actually, Ven's Bi, Ire's Pan, and I'm Bi by a technicality.
One, maybe two guys have ever made me go "Hot DAYUM!"
Da ladies are better.

Tegaea Alcori said:
So effectively you're 3rd cousins twice removed?
Uh, something like that

DG45

Devil of Dagobah
@[member="War'Rain Sekairo"] While I do acknowledge this fact because, no man has ever made me say "Hot DAYUM", because I'm straight. And boobs are fantastic. but so am i. Imeanwat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom