Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anu'leth

Scorch

A blade in the night
But... but you people are Sith :( Sith are bad people. Besides, Anu wasn't bore to be a pet! I will escape my captivity one day! @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Scorch

A blade in the night
Home world= Datar
Datar= home world of a peticularly powerful ghostling master.
This master also has a psyco torgutan friend.

I wouldn't play around like that :p @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

The Togorians told me not to play around like that.

So I decimated their species, burned down their forests and grasslands, and then came back months later to subjugate them.

The people of Junction also thought the Sith wouldn't do anything to them as well, but we ended up wiping out all of Junction's population.

Men, woman, and children lined up in orderly rows to be executed and dropped into mass graves.

Their cities atomized by artillery fire.

Scorch

A blade in the night
Oh.... Well, if you find me before I escape, then have at it. But I doubt it's gonna happen nevertheless :p @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Scorch

A blade in the night
Well I'm not the only wyrden in captivity. I'm sure there are plenty of others, if you can find them. Besides, you really want a blue one? My best friend had purple fur, and another had orange! @[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom