Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-Slaver Faction Interest Check

Nyla Bloodraven

N
This character has a history of having been a slave; with it dominating her back story. After escaping from that life she became a pirate and smuggler; with a large portion of her targets being slavers. Would anyone be interested in an anti-slaver faction? Something like a small squadron of freedom fighters and pirates working to bring down slavery on worlds in the Outer Rim.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I can give you some backing if Galactic Liberation Collective is inactive right now, otherwise it would be good to just join to similar faction rather than make two redundant ones. Either way, it's something I can back up ICly and OOCly.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
It looks like the Galactic Liberation Collective is inactive. Additionally there really doesn't appear to be much information about it.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
Beyond an inactive faction; I take it then that there is support for an Anti-Slaver faction.

The Galactic Governments have been making a huge push ICly to outlaw slavery. In fact, with the exception of the Black Suns and Moross Crusade (don't know the Crusade's stance), all the major governments have outlawed slavery within their border. With the land grab going on as well, I don't think it'll be too long before the entire map is claimed; and with it slavery being outlawed across the Galaxy at large. Excellent concept and I'd love to join/support, but the environment is pretty much devoid of slavery at this point in time. :/

Darth Metus said:
The Galactic Governments have been making a huge push ICly to outlaw slavery. In fact, with the exception of the Black Suns and Moross Crusade (don't know the Crusade's stance), all the major governments have outlawed slavery within their border. With the land grab going on as well, I don't think it'll be too long before the entire map is claimed; and with it slavery being outlawed across the Galaxy at large. Excellent concept and I'd love to join/support, but the environment is pretty much devoid of slavery at this point in time. :/
But it doesn't mean, that people always follow these laws. There can always be people who manage to hide slaves and this faction could be the enforcer of law. I'm not saying, that governments don't work towards completely eliminating slavery, because I don't know these governments well enough, but if there was a neutral anti-slavery organization, it would be much simpler. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom