Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Day, Another Planet

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

He woke up and would look at her sleeping form as he sat up and walked over to where the medical droid was treating her, looking at a tray of food and eating from it as he sat there beside her. It wasn't the best food but considering he wasn't out training or playing anything like normal he needed specified foods to keep up energy and it was good being a noble for that reason as he ran his hand to her forehead, checking it and then her pulse. Marking those down for the droid.

Nyx Saranei

I Am Bigger Than My Problems
Nyx stirred in her sleep and slowly openned her eye. The pain had subsided a bit. She only had about 12 hours of withdrawal left. She sat up and yawned, shaking her head to rid herself of the groggy feeling she got upon waking up.

"I'd eat, but I don't think my stomach can handle it," she said, smiling slightly. Though her headache was a bit better and her pain was significantly lessened, her stomach still churned at the idea of food. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"I can tell..." He was laying on his back, body stretched out over a few chairs as he was covering his eyes as if the lights were too bright, even if they were barely on. "For the record, we are never doing this again, ok miss Nyx." He smiled at her with his hand waving to her and then pointing at the droid that was turned around. "Clutz right there has been a big help though, even if not a doctor it was able to keep me from having to bring you to one.

Nyx Saranei

"I don't ever want to feel pain like this again," Nyx agreed. She was trying to think of something to do to occupy her time. She felt almost normal, except for the shaking and nausea. She ached slightly, but no where near as bad as she did before. The Shi'ido decided to test something at that moment. She shifted into a small black kitten and jumped lightly from the cot she had been laying on to the chairs where Alexander was resting. She sat there, kneading his chest like a real kitten before curling up in a ball on him. Her face mere inches from his own. She flicked her ears at him in place of a smile. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

He watched her as she shifted back into a kitten and then curled up into a ball on him. "Uh... what are you doing." He blinked and looked at the face of what was now a kitten on his chest and for a moment wondered just how all that extra biomass also got infinitely lighter that she actually felt like a kitten. He would have to test that if he ever got the chance with other Shiido in seeing how large they could get and then weighting them before then testing the opposite. Surely it couldn't really work that way.

Nyx Saranei

"I'm cold, the fur keeps me warm and so does laying on you," Nyx explained, yawning and pawing at his chest. She purred softly and blinked at him. "I also wanted to test if I could even shapeshift." she added, rubbing her cheek against his chest and rolling onto her back like a typical cat. She had perfected the art of behaving like a kitten when she was in her kitten form. She shifted the color of her fur to a snow white color instead of black and changed her eyes to be blue. "Did you know white cats with blue eyes tend to be deaf?" [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"So i can call you a twit and nothing will come from it?" He was a smartass, it was who he was. The kindest smartass in the world and he liked being such as it kept people wondering about him but he was more of an observer of others than he wanted to admit. His hands moved and rested behind him as he looked at the girl who was a kitten until a thought came to rise in his mind and he looked at her. "I am still trying to figure out how you change your weight too... it doesn't quite make sense to me."

Nyx Saranei

"To be honest, I'm not quite sure how it works either. I just kind of go with it," she purred in response to his question, after she was done batting at his nose with her paws for calling her a twit. She was feeling playful now, and so she was now standing on his chest, preparing to pounce on his face. She leapt forward a bit and smacked his cheek with one paw before jumping back. "I've been still for too long, play with me!" [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"... A talking cat is telling me to play with it... If there was anyway this could get weirder im pretty sure i would die of utter confusion and disbelief because right now is possibly the weirdest and strangest thing that i have ever seen. And i have seem some pretty weird and messed up shit." He sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose before speaking again to the cat woman thing. "And if i said no to you? What would happen then, you going to keep hitting me with those paws of yours. Pretty sure we both know where that would go there you strange creature." He smiled at her as he said the last word.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx smiled like a cheshire cat and swiped at his nose again.

"I'll just go play by myself if you don't wanna play with me, meanie! Do you have any yarn? Or something I can chase?" she replied, hoping off of him and running around the room. She swiped at the curtains a few times on a nearby window before darting under the cot and looking around. She raced back into the center of the room and sat down with her tail curled around her paws, staring at him. "Meow." [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"What... are you doing..." He looked at her as she ran around... acting exactly like a cat. And the smile though, that smile was definitely Chesure like in nature. Almost like she could just slowly fade until only the head was left. That would certainly be a site if any... also something telling him he had taken the wrong kind of drugs. But none the less he just sat back and watched her dart around before moving to the center of the room. "We are in a medical area Nyx... try not to break something."

Nyx Saranei

"Well take me somewhere that I can play!" she whined, now swiping at the legs of his pants and whatever laces may be in his shoes. Nyx had spent alot of time as a cat in the past and so had perfected the art of behaving like one. It was to hide from people when you could turn into a cat and behave exactly like a cat does. Sometimes she'd turn into a puppy too, but she preferred being a cat. The Shi'ido climbed skillfully up onto Alexander's shoulder and sat there, waiting for him to take her somewhere else. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"You are strange... are you sure you wont get sick again from not having a needle or drug in you anymore?" He raised a brow as he got up slowly and started to walk to the door, his own movements labored though as it was clear he was still feeling the effects of when he had taken on her pain and suffering for her. His eyes were barely open as he had never exerted himself to that extent before and it was kind of hard staying awake after it as it was.

Nyx Saranei

"I won't be fully healed for a long time, but I heard the first seventy-two hours is the worst part. I don't feel great, but I don't feel terrible either. I think it's a step in the right direction." the kitten hopped off his shoulder and jumped onto the bed, grabbing the clothes she had been wearing and tugging them along with her as she followed him. After all, she'd need them when she decided to be human again. She had a feeling Alex wouldn't appreciate her running around naked in his home. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"Here... ill carry those..." He sighed as he scooped up her clothing and raised a brow as he looked at the tiny kitten that was Nyx. For a creature such as her he was having a hard time looking at her like something to be taken seriously or as a Shiido actually appeared. No wonder they were regularly forgotten about, most people got too... itchy around them to really understand them. Hell how her weight changes with her size still made no sense to him as Gravity didn't change and nor did her mass.

Nyx Saranei

"If you think any harder, you might explode," the kitten commented as she walked along side him. Mid-stride she changed into a puppy, black and white with pretty blue eyes that stared straight up at him.

"I get the feeling you aren't a cat person. Is a puppy better?" the girl asked, still walking alongside him as he lead her through the house. "If I stay in pet form, think your parents will let you keep me?" [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

"A... pretty sure keeping you as a Pet would be borderline Slavery... So no. And B: Much preferred you as a human... less chance you will chew something up or piss on the carpet." He looked at her with a sideways glance as the blue eyes stared up at him and he just flashed her a smug grin. Ok so he was a tiny bit of an nerf herder. But hey, everyone was a tiny bit such it was kind of a granted thing if you were human and just part of human nature.

Nyx Saranei

"I'm house trained, I assure you," Nyx replied without a second thought. It was time to do a little teasing in return she decided as she changed back to her human form. She had long black hair, green eyes and stood at the lovely height of 5' 9". She was also rather lacking in the clothing department.

"You said this is the form you preferred right? Or are there any changes I should make for you?" she asked, a teasing grin on her face accompanied by a rather cocky tone of voice. [member="Alexander Sannes"]

[member="Nyx Saranei"]

He... just stood there and blinked before tossing her clothes at her and turned away. "Bathroom, other room, something. Now before someone comes by Nyx..." His face was red, beat red, she had shifted into a full grown human with zilch on clothing infront of him in the middle of his home. If that was not made worse by the fact he knew the Staff and his own family was still in the place and it took but one wrong person to enter the room for everything to implode right infront of him as far as his day went.

Nyx Saranei

Nyx giggled and quickly threw her clothes on. Luckily no one ended up entering the room while she was changing. When she had finished pulling on her black tank top, black leather jacket, and the tight black pants she had been wearing she glanced back over at him. She continued to grin at him as she spoke.

"Humans are so funny. You get upset over such trivial things," the Shi'ido commented. "You can look now by the way. I'm dressed I swear." [member="Alexander Sannes"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom